What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Karachi and I beg to differ, we're much safer here than Indians are in India and I've been to India, I know what I'm talking about

Hmm...It means different news Channels video footage on daily killings in Karachi is wrong...

show me proof

and if it is correct, then shame on them

anyone with a family or friends should be ashamed....and contrary to what your media peddles to your billion + population - remember that we are also human beings and we also have families and children as well

Abu bhai - there is no sane person that would gloat or feel happy at the loss of any lives. As you quite rightly point out we all have families and are pretty much the same. As Butters points out (a few posts ago) patriotism occasionally results in some of us getting excitable but rarely do we come across idiots that just want ti incite and hurt feelings.
I hope we read carefully some of the last 20 posts and absorb the views because i am sure if we start sharing this mindset some of the extreme views may become toned down into reality

yes sir we are working on it but damn every 10 years military gov come and take from us our toys like this :cry:

48dbc2b382abb9.88679170frogview-gallery.jpg

DAMN!!!! WTF!!!????

You have no right to criticize what we do or not do with your money. It's your fault for giving it to us, after that, it's ours and we can use it to give Al-Qaeda nukes. You have no right to talk, you have no right to speak, look at your country's obnoxious behaviour. They think that they can muddy the tranquil lands of Pakistan with their pellucidly aggressive drones.
Of course we have a right to criticise and to have a say in what we give, and your government made agreements with us as a condition for it.

Do you really think you could give nuclear weapons to Al-Qaeada and we will just stand by and do nothing? What crazy country would do that? :what:

Man that is a record I have just thanked 2 Israelis on the thread on the trot. lol

Yeah, me too, first time (maybe i already have, but can't remember) i thanked two israelis.

Every couple of months, a thread like this pops up and all the haters gather around and circle-jerk (all nationalities). All I'll say is this - 90% of us here are hyper patriots who love our respective countries and think we're doing some sort of service by defending it on here. This is why I think that defence forums are by and large unique in the sense that you usually only find opinions from the extreme end of the spectrum. The outside world is very different.

If it's any help, don't alter your opinions or try to predict world affairs based on just the opinions you read here.

Peace.

This I agree with

is admi ko 71 hoors to door koi 71 shemales (khusry ) bhi koi nhi de ga :rofl:

that's quite a baysti yaara!

That thinking is more to do with the fact that Pakistan has supported terrorism as an instrument of foreign policy in the past and which might be continuing...

ahan...Pakistan never supported terrorism as an instrument of foreign policy in the past nor present; unless (by that definition) you're prepared to muster the courage to accept that hindustan has done the EXACT same that Pakistan did

I hope we read carefully some of the last 20 posts and absorb the views because i am sure if we start sharing this mindset some of the extreme views may become toned down into reality

i'm with you on that Sir. I also hope so.

and i apologize also to those i offend time to time - i also can get hot-headed sometimes....especially on monday mornings.

(i cant believe i actually am apologizing)

American people and Pakistani people by virtue can't be enemies......certain policies (of both governments) need to be re-visited

True, i agree.

I find Solomon2 to be a comedian, i actually laugh at some of his posts. :lol:

Most genuine comment or answer is post 230. Just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom