What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in some weird, twisted way -- i like Solomon....some of his posts are cute

i invited him for lunch (it's on me) -- he has yet to respond :laugh:

in some weird, twisted way -- i like Solomon....some of his posts are cute

i invited him for lunch (it's on me) -- he has yet to respond :laugh:

you invite those who never come always sir jee invite us for free food i can travel to moon :rofl:

wat is eesabgoll?:D

ams41.jpg

hours bhai jee hours .mistake ho gai maaf ker deen

is admi ko 71 hoors to door koi 71 shemales (khusry ) bhi koi nhi de ga :rofl:
Hadd main raho imran bhai.....aise alfaaz kehkar majaak na banao....kismat ne waisi hi hamari khilli uda rakhi hai, ek hi gf hai woh bhi khisyani billi bani baithi hai....:rofl::rofl:

Zaki, India is the most attacked country on PDF (98% Pakistanis, 98% Chinese, 98% Bangladeshi show their love for us day in day out). I don't hate Pakistanis but there is always a limit to which one can tolerate BS.

They attack Indian muslim who is posting for India like anything. Trying to prove that he/she is doing it not because India is their country but because they have to prove loyalty to someone. I seriously have no words for such idiots..

Sir you only see what you can see as a user only. If you have dust on your hairs you may not be able to see it but if you see the dust on other person's hair it will be more visible and you will be able to tell him/point out instantly. You find so many annoying members but you will ignore your indian fellows for most of the times and focus on offensive posts of Pakistani or Chinese only... but if you realize that some of the Indian members only join this forum for trolling, they troll and get banned and then create new ID with new username and then get banned again. We can trace the IP and identify those members and get rid of them but if you see as a user only --- you will feel as if another Indian member was banned for unknown reason.

Pakistani members always complain to me that we are unfair to Pakistani members and Indians enjoy immunity while Indian members complain as you are doing right now.

PS: I am going to close this thread soon as we were all trolling in this thread and it has already gone over the limits

Hadd main raho imran bhai.....aise alfaaz kehkar majaak na banao....kismat ne waisi hi hamari khilli uda rakhi hai, ek gf woh bhi khisyani billi bani baithi hai....:rofl::rofl:

sir ap se dar ker khisyani billi bani baithi hain wo shrimati jee ?:eek:

sir ap se dar ker khisyani billi bani baithi hain wo shrimati jee ?:eek:
Aaj kisi dusri se nayan mattake kar liye, thodi baatein shaatein kar li, fir kya tha, chadd baithi, ab auraton ko to aap se behtar kaun janta hai, khud hi andaja laga lo....:enjoy:

Aaj kisi dusri se nayan mattake kar liye, thodi baatein shaatein kar li, fir kya tha, chadd baithi, ab auraton ko to aap se behtar kaun janta hai, khud hi andaja laga lo....:enjoy:

so ja 2 din main theek ho jay gee khud hi ;)

so ja 2 din main theek ho jay gee khud hi ;)
Abhi teesri se baat kar raha hun phone pe.....side main bata rakha ki report bhi likh raha hun to kam bolunga.....:D

Bus jald hi nipta ke aapki baat maan lunga....:thank_you2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom