What's new

Aman Ka Tamasha

Fair point.. you are entitled to hate India and Indians behind your pseudonym and computer screen.

But I still wonder, if we ever meet in person somewhere some day, what are going to be your reason to hate me as an individual. Inner self of me still with a lot of humility and respect for people never allowed me to hate a single Pakistani that I met in my life, and I met a lot of them..

Expression of hate is easier when you are behind some screen, that's me but you may be different.
Go give phool raspekt to your Indian Muslim countrymen instead of doing respectful head bobbles to Pakistani expats

He doesn't know that Jinnah belonged to an ethnic group that observed Hindu personal law, even while they were Muslim. It was later in life that Jinnah became a 'twelver' Shia.
Jinnah was born around a time when religious consciousness was in a nascent stage and there were still communities which existed in a transitory state drifting between Islam and cultural Hindu influences.

Hindu extremism opened up the eyes of many pseudo-Muslim communities and drove them towards mainstream. This is not the own many Chindoos think it is since it just shows they are personally responsible for the mobilization of Muslims. They could have had their Akhand Bharat were it not for their bigotry and hatred.

That was more of a self roast since both Gandhi and Jinnah were Gujaratis and ancestral villages of both of them were nearby to each other, just 1 hour of drive away.
This is not a self-own since they came from entirely different castes which would have been endogamous for centuries. Your post is a self-own for you because your beloved Chindooism and its barbaric caste system has bested you once again.

Last edited:
What people don't 'get' is that visitors to India are generally treated with the greatest cordiality. Look at how Shoaib Akhtar is treated in Calcutta, for example. Or ask Kaisar Tufail, who travelled to India with his wife. Any Pakistani coming into India will do. There was that Pakistani young woman who came to Kerala because her husband is a Malayali. It's on YouTube, too.

How come Bangladeshi Muslims aren't treated with this cordiality? Bangladesh is nowhere near what could be considered an "enemy country" to Hindus, yet Bangladeshi Muslims are treated with the utmost hatred and disdain from Hindus. Bangladesh's economy is intertwined with India's and that hasn't stopped any of the bile or abuse faced by Bangladeshi Muslims.

At the end of the day, I don't want to put Pakistan in a position where Pakistani Muslims have to go to India for work and employment and receive the same hatred and persecution Bangladeshi Muslims are going through. I don't want a Hindu who lynches and gangrapes poor Bangladeshi migrants in Assam coming to Karachi to make profit off of the labor good pious Pakistani Muslim folk.

It's not Pakistanis being hyper patriots like people are assuming. We didn't separate with Hindus because we hated them. All the leaders of the Pakistan movement were once staunch Indian nationalists. They didn't just magically decide to do a U-turn and create Pakistan on a whim. They saw Hindus organizing boycotts, inciting riots and pogroms, pushing to exclude Muslims from public spaces (and eventually the subcontinent entirely), and that's when they came to the conclusion that unity wasn't possible. All of the above is still happening so how can we just pretend things have cooled down and we're ready to have proper relations?

He’s a moron ignore him.

In another topic, he literally said “everyone in Pakistan should be forced to learn Punjabi”.

It’s obvious he’s a troll. Right click, ignore.

These kind of people ar
Let's not play dumb

We all know Pakistanis are better looking than Indians

The avg Pakistani in Balochistan/KPK is as good looking if not better looking than your best male/female models

And the ugliest Punjabi is better looking than the avg Indian.

What we do know is that he wanted nothing to do with pajeets close to partition

He knew the shit Hindus would do to Muslims. He was ahead of his time.... Now in 2023, with Modi in power in India, Hindutva state terrorism and mob violence on rise, we Pakistani Muslims can't thank Jinnah enough

I thought of responding to your moronic and pathetic post…But I do not find any good words to rebut you without offending other nice Pakistani posters here.

1. Do trucks and rails climbing heights of the Himalayan ranges themselves not consume resources at a significant rate as compared to their counterparts operating in the plains.

2. If 100 people are living in western china and a 10000 in eastern, what would the economic profit be for a Pakistani exporter looking to grow from producing 100 units of a product to 1000.

How are you going to be self sufficient?

If a seller from bangladesh can look to grow by exporting to all available markets, that business entity could grow faster and eventually push out its competitors. How would you suggest a Pakistani exporter with limited market share compete and do the same.

None of the possible answers involve India.

Just as the title suggests, this thread is intended as a thought experiment, a show of sorts. The forums full of discussion on how we can and would destroy each other, and quite frankly after the initial entertainment it tends to get tedious and repetitive.

This thought experiment posits that despite the acrimony between us, what if the material trade between us was decoupled or unaffected by the militant shenanigans from both sides. To put it simply I would like members to help postulate the realities that would be in effect and their subsequent consequences on demographics on both sides.

By no means is it a friendship building exercise as I would like to avoid coupling one issue with the other. A Trade war scenario between us instead of a military war scenario if you will. For the purpose of this discussion trade war could be summed as " What would it look if traders/producers/exporters on both sides acted only in self-interest while staying within the bounds of the law/terms/agreements between us and the flow of trade between us was dictated by only market forces"

A Laymans Example, Pakistan possesses one of the best quality cottons in the world. With quality comes a premium asking price, and for a Pakistani linen exporter, he has advantageous access to markets in India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Asean nations. The logistical advantage that a free flow of land trade in the immediate neighbourhood offers cannot be matched by naval logistical lines. In effect Pakistani exporters could produce higher volumes with the same capacity as the need for storage would be redundant. You ship as you produce. With this region expected to see economic growth for the next foreseeable future, it translates to a maturing market with consumers ready to pay for a premium product right next door. The rail lines between us that have existed as a symbolic cord joining us can be utilized as an artery, transporting goods back and forth.

Heck I'm sure if you guys can convince a minority over here that consuming Himalayan Pink salt is good for health, I'd wager the market share would be in millions. You guys see dumb Indians consuming cow pee and dung and everything that has a Patanjali on it, I see gullible consumers ready to pay for products they think will benefit you. As long as there is no maliciousness or thuggery involved why not encash this economic dividend for businesses. What better way to get one over the Indians and get paid for it too.

As always, the views are mine, probably naive and definitely stupid, but gives an impetus to this thought discussion, I hope I have managed to do it some justice.

I'm sure members here would point out the futility of such an exercise given that the hardliners on both sides have entrenched themselves into a position of no trade unless political matters are sorted out first. OfCourse that would be the current wisdom prevalent and having it stated again and again does not serve the purpose of the thread. Hence the Thought experiment.

@Joe Shearer
@PDF
I am unaware of members that would be interested in such an exercise, can you tag them to see if they're interested.

People do not need to get along for trade to happen. We don't exactly get along with China on a people to people basis. Rather we neither like them, nor dislike them on a people level. We don't have any interaction to begin with.

For trade to happen the governments need to be in bed with each other. That is not going to happen for the foreseeable future and for anything to change the onus is on India. The communal rhetoric coming from the Indian side is now all too well known. Our EAM made some unnecessary comments just a few days back. The comment about forex was sheer arrogance and it shows that certain quarters believe that India and Pakistan are no longer equals. When our government considers their Pakistani counterparts so much beneath them, they will not want trade to happen on terms which are not significantly in our favour.

Moreover, Pakistan must (should) have realised during this crisis how much they lack both in competitiveness and capability to compete on a global scale. Indian will annihilate them in the manufacturing sector. They need to be thinking about how to increase their own exports and make them more value added rather than let India come and take over. In short, a near impossibility.

How come Bangladeshi Muslims aren't treated with this cordiality? Bangladesh is nowhere near what could be considered an "enemy country" to Hindus, yet Bangladeshi Muslims are treated with the utmost hatred and disdain from Hindus. Bangladesh's economy is intertwined with India's and that hasn't stopped any of the bile or abuse faced by Bangladeshi Muslims.
They are.

The hostility is not within Bengal, it is specifically in places where the rightist party is in power or from people who have swallowed the current home minister's propaganda against them. The ill-feeling is against Muslims in general, and it is easy to focus on Bangladeshi Muslims because they are far more visible in India, compared to, say, Punjabi Muslims or Sindhi Muslims.

There are whole localities of Calcutta given over to the hosting of Bangladeshi visitors, where their currency is readily accepted. Much of the clientele of hospitals in Bengal, and at Apollo in Chennai, and CMC in Vellore, is Bangladeshi. These places also have specific facilities for food favoured by Bangladeshis.

Many Pakistani trolls fabricate elaborate cases against this, that or the other aspect of India, but make ridiculous messes because of lack of local knowledge.

It is highly recommended to trolls that the next time they want to talk about hatred and disdain by Indians about others, or highlight bile and abuse of others, they should do their homework first. Failing that, they run the risk of appearing to be vicious and scurrilous, but ignorant as well.

They saw Hindus organizing boycotts, inciting riots and pogroms, pushing to exclude Muslims from public spaces (and eventually the subcontinent entirely), and that's when they came to the conclusion that unity wasn't possible. All of the above is still happening so how can we just pretend things have cooled down and we're ready to have proper relations?
Some of the ignorance In full public visibility.

NOTHING wrong with this post!

Please go further. These are points. Can you tell us in simple terms what you visualise for each?

Just a quick good night post before going off to sleep.

Seriously, wouldn't you prefer to read, and to post to a thread like this, rather than spend your time explaining why the other guy's underpants are stained and smell bad?
I am a ordinary Reader with Just a general knowledge about things. The picture that come in my mind with industry that can beneficial between both countries to Normalize the Political situation and help in uplifting the poorest portion/segment of SOCIETY.

The industry that come in my Mind is MINNING INDUSTRY Because I am die-hard supporter of manufacturing industry over Services Industry and also my dream to have my Mining corporation but i lack CAPITAL and if I have a capital the Bureaucracy COMMISION are so much so its better to have it a dream and Pakistan Lack the base of Modern Mining Industry and its a good start for Both countries and also for low income consumers get the cheapest products of best quality by getting the low-cost raw material.

There is a Complete an independent Body established by both countries that will see all the trade between both countries and they are only answerable to the PRESIDENTS of their respective country and PRESIDENTS are the SOLE/ONLY INCHARGE of these bodies and no one else can INTERFERE in them.

These bodies are completely SECURED by the WRITTEN LAWS AND REGULATIONS that other then PRESIDENTS no one Else have the power to DISSOLVE THEM OR STOP THEM what-ever the POLITICAL SITUATION or DIPLOMATIC RELATION between both countries or the trade will terminated when the all-out WAR BREAK-OUT or both countries are fighting a DIRECT/OPEN war between them.

THANKS.

I am a ordinary Reader with Just a general knowledge about things. The picture that come in my mind with industry that can beneficial between both countries to Normalize the Political situation and help in uplifting the poorest portion/segment of SOCIETY.

The industry that come in my Mind is MINNING INDUSTRY Because I am die-hard supporter of manufacturing industry over Services Industry and also my dream to have my Mining corporation but i lack CAPITAL and if I have a capital the Bureaucracy COMMISION are so much so its better to have it a dream and Pakistan Lack the base of Modern Mining Industry and its a good start for Both countries and also for low income consumers get the cheapest products of best quality by getting the low-cost raw material.

There is a Complete an independent Body established by both countries that will see all the trade between both countries and they are only answerable to the PRESIDENTS of their respective country and PRESIDENTS are the SOLE/ONLY INCHARGE of these bodies and no one else can INTERFERE in them.

These bodies are completely SECURED by the WRITTEN LAWS AND REGULATIONS that other then PRESIDENTS no one Else have the power to DISSOLVE THEM OR STOP THEM what-ever the POLITICAL SITUATION or DIPLOMATIC RELATION between both countries or the trade will terminated when the all-out WAR BREAK-OUT or both countries are fighting a DIRECT/OPEN war between them.

THANKS.
These suggestions are needed, from experts and us ordinary folks alike. It is such suggestions that will mould policy.

it is specifically in places where the rightist party is in power or from people who have swallowed the current home minister's propaganda against them. The ill-feeling is against Muslims in general, and it is easy to focus on Bangladeshi Muslims because they are far more visible in India, compared to, say, Punjabi Muslims or Sindhi Muslims.
For guest readers, can you inform everyone the population of states where the the rightist party is in power? Thus we can understand better how many of numbers are against how many numbers of Bangladeshi Muslims.

From your post, most will assume the places with the rightist party rule altogether make insignificant numbers, perhaps just a million or so, if a million is a small number at first place.

People do not need to get along for trade to happen. We don't exactly get along with China on a people to people basis. Rather we neither like them, nor dislike them on a people level. We don't have any interaction to begin with.

For trade to happen the governments need to be in bed with each other. That is not going to happen for the foreseeable future and for anything to change the onus is on India. The communal rhetoric coming from the Indian side is now all too well known. Our EAM made some unnecessary comments just a few days back. The comment about forex was sheer arrogance and it shows that certain quarters believe that India and Pakistan are no longer equals. When our government considers their Pakistani counterparts so much beneath them, they will not want trade to happen on terms which are not significantly in our favour.

Moreover, Pakistan must (should) have realised during this crisis how much they lack both in competitiveness and capability to compete on a global scale. Indian will annihilate them in the manufacturing sector. They need to be thinking about how to increase their own exports and make them more value added rather than let India come and take over. In short, a near impossibility.
I agree totally, on the lack of utility of mutual regard to do business, about the repulsive arrogance and bullying behaviour of certain political elements in authority today, and the need for Pakistan to aggressively create some better industrial capacity at the earliest.

When the bullying becomes obnoxious, the thought comes to mind that bullies are cowards. Even diminutive Sastri stood up to his tall, burly counterpart, and led a resolute Indian defence against yet another clandestine misadventure by the Pakistan Army, but today's 56" heroes are usually seen retreating from any scene of struggle at a very high speed.

Of course there are exceptions to this behaviour. These are such dishonorable exceptions that I will not mention them.

Low class patwari in a nutshell.
Youthia calling other people low class when they literally support a dalla who had no respect for other people's mothers and sisters, including his own

We all know what goes on PTI rallies

BD are useless to India, they have literally nothing to offer and keep flooding our north east with illegal human TERMITES.

They make undies but, I just randomly checked, and lol and behold.. mine are indeed made in BD, decent quality too, but that's because they're made to the company's specs.

We're all really worried about what will happen when the sea finally swallows that place whole and they start pouring in in even bigger numbers.

Amit Shah ji knows the score, hope he has begun work on all the holding camps we'll be in need of. We'll need a few Mengeles of our own too, lotsa talent in Gujarat, good place to scout.

The hostility is not within Bengal,
Bangladeshi Muslims aren't just in Bengal though. Neighboring Assam has a large Muslim population and is also under BJP governance. Are they just as comfortable as the these Bangladeshi Muslims who are apparently living like kings in West Bengal?

Many Pakistani trolls fabricate elaborate cases against this, that or the other aspect of India, but make ridiculous messes because of lack of local knowledge.
Such as?

These places also have specific facilities for food favoured by Bangladeshis.
That's nice to hear. Unfortunately, we haven't had that great of an experience. One of the few specific facilities developed for Pakistani visitation was bombed in 2007.

The ill-feeling is against Muslims in general, and it is easy to focus on Bangladeshi Muslims because they are far more visible in India, compared to, say, Punjabi Muslims or Sindhi Muslims.
This is supposed to be your defense of India here? A comfort for Pakistanis? That if we did started normalizing relations, we'd just open the floodgates to more Hindu hate as Pakistani Muslims became more visible to Hindus?

Some of the ignorance In full public visibility
Am I wrong?

For guest readers, can you inform everyone the population of states where the the rightist party is in power? Thus we can understand better how many of numbers are against how many numbers of Bangladeshi Muslims.

From your post, most will assume the places with the rightist party rule altogether make insignificant numbers, perhaps just a million or so, if a million is a small number at first place.
Rightist party isn't in power in Rajasthan and yet it comes up time and time again in the news for riots and lynchings. UP had the Muzaffarabad riots during the rule of a non-rightist party. How is "non-rightist" party rule supposed to be a comfort to Muslims if Bajrang Dal and Sangh affiliates can still freely operate and incite violence?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom