What's new

Aman Ka Tamasha

Man seriously….You are not well based on your such kind of posts…I mean you are propagating forced conversion and justifying it even if you need to do war…What kind of mindset you belong to???

He’s a moron ignore him.

In another topic, he literally said “everyone in Pakistan should be forced to learn Punjabi”.

It’s obvious he’s a troll. Right click, ignore.

And why would you think India would be inclined to do trade if we do not see any long term benifit from Pakistan?

Anyway…even if Pakistan audiences do not admit, Indian goods trade in Pakistajm through Dubai…
Help me with the following calculus:

I have limited money to spend. It'll grow annually but that would take a long time. I'm spending a significant amount on security because I don't trust my neighbours.

As my earnings increase so do my security expenses because my neighbours do not have the luxury to see me arm myself to the teeth, so increase in arms on my side results in increase in arms spend on the other side which results in increase in arms spending on my side and ad infinatum.

This limits what I can spend on my ships. My primary opponent now has the capability to send troops to my population centres but for my troops to reach his would require a navy as strong as the US or maybe stronger.

What to do?

Oh wow this brings back memories. “Aman ka Tamasha”….this was like the first social media trend that brought all “pAkIsTaNi pAtRiOtS” together against “liBeTarDs”….it’s so old that it had it’s own Orkut page! LOL.

That being said, I recall Aman Ka Tamasha being pushed heavily by SAFMA….South Asian Free Media Association? Beena Sarwar? Mir Jaffar Khalil-ur-Rehman? That old guy who talks too much.

LOL…is this still a thing?
No such thing, I member the aman ki aasha intiatives long back and put a trollish little spin to entice some eyeballs.

Plus its a thought experiment, akin to a particular scenario in a drama or tamasha.

Last edited:
Our “industrialists” don’t follow market forces, they would rather import Indian products and relabel it as their own to sell to the domestic market.

This is why we need the SEZ to do real industrialization, shame the domestic industrialists, and maintain the protectionism until we can catch up to a decent enough level that opening to India would further incentivize development.
Painful reading. It rings true, moreover, although I have no data to make a judgement one way or the other.

He’s a moron ignore him.

In another topic, he literally said “everyone in Pakistan should be forced to learn Punjabi”.

It’s obvious he’s a troll. Right click, ignore.
I might be a troll, even a moran, but l thank God everyday that I'm not a Youthia

Man seriously….You are not well based on your such kind of posts…I mean you are propagating forced conversion and justifying it even if you need to do war…What kind of mindset you belong to???
It looks like you are a Hindu by your name

No one is gonna convert you by force buddy but Islam does demand that we conquer non-Muslim lands. Offensive Jihad is a real thing. You can worship your idols and do anything ( not literally ) you want as long as you pay Jizya

I'm just telling it like it is, not sugarcoating anything

That was more of a self roast since both Gandhi and Jinnah were Gujaratis and ancestral villages of both of them were nearby to each other, just 1 hour of drive away.
Are you Indians claiming Jinnah as one of your own 🤣

You have missed my point. Jinnah looks Pakistani, Gandhi looks Indian

LOOKS

What "looks"? Stop embarrassing yourself.
Let's not play dumb

We all know Pakistanis are better looking than Indians

The avg Pakistani in Balochistan/KPK is as good looking if not better looking than your best male/female models

And the ugliest Punjabi is better looking than the avg Indian.

He doesn't know that Jinnah belonged to an ethnic group that observed Hindu personal law, even while they were Muslim. It was later in life that Jinnah became a 'twelver' Shia.

Most Pakistanis know little or nothing about this remarkable man.
What we do know is that he wanted nothing to do with pajeets close to partition

He knew the shit Hindus would do to Muslims. He was ahead of his time.... Now in 2023, with Modi in power in India, Hindutva state terrorism and mob violence on rise, we Pakistani Muslims can't thank Jinnah enough

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom