What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the internet guys, don't form opinions of other people based on what they type to a screen.

People in real life are just people, like the ones around you.

Pakistan: from Very negative to positive. +1 to beghairat

China: chinese in real life r smart and humble.

Abhi teesri se baat kar raha hun phone pe.....side main bata rakha ki report bhi likh raha hun to kam bolunga.....:D

Bus jald hi nipta ke aapki baat maan lunga....:thank_you2:

ab 71 poori na ker dena yaheen .main ne mazak kiya tha dil per mat le yaar i accept tumhy 71 mil sakti hai Africa se :rofl:

you invite those who never come always sir jee invite us for free food i can travel to moon :rofl:

ahooo...

but sir you are in Lahore.....you should be inviting ME :enjoy:

im a poor man with but i have somewhat rich heart ...especially when we are dealing with food :D

music, food and strong drink are always good recipe to decrease misunderstandings

I came to realise that India has interfered, quite extensively, with the internal affairs of her smaller neighbours.

Kya baat kar rahe ho itni meharbaani, dil garden garden ho gaya...Thank you, Thank You....:enjoy:

still u have not washed ur face ......:lol:

change the avatar :D

i dont know where miss shavani malhotera has gone ..i'd sung the song for her .. :angry:

shivani tu lagty he nani ,juice ki dukan par tu peete he pani :P

one thing i learnt nations should not look at eachother with religious glasses on. my perceptions or views of other countries havent changed that much cause im miles away from the reality so cant really comment on that, hmmm but this place is good for all crime records against dalits in India.

thanks doctor uncle :enjoy:........

Ayurvedic fiber-husk to cure constipation, tastes nice with milk which tastes similar to halwa. :D

thanks doctor uncle ........ :enjoy:

Ayurvedic fiber-husk to cure constipation, tastes nice with milk which tastes similar to halwa. :D

thanks bt i will never try and mix with milk :hang2:

one thing i learnt nations should not look at eachother with religious glasses on. my perceptions or views of other countries havent changed that much cause im miles away from the reality so cant really comment on that, hmmm but this place is good for all crime records against dalits in India.

kahan par chalag mara he app ne ?? na ata na pata ,have not introduced ur self through thread and jumped over this thread :blink:

thanks doctor uncle :enjoy:........
thanks doctor uncle ........ :enjoy:

thanks bt i will never try and mix with milk :hang2:

kahan par chalag mara he app ne ?? na ata na pata ,have not introduced ur self through thread and jumped over this thread :blink:

Are you Balochi? And if you are, I am curious, can Balochis speak Hindi/Urdu? Or have you just learned it and are a special case?

still u have not washed ur face ......:lol:

change the avatar :D

i dont know where miss shavani malhotera has gone ..i'd sung the song for her .. :angry:

shivani tu lagty he nani ,juice ki dukan par tu peete he pani :P
Man..its hannibal lecter and his famous mask....lemme change so that you can see his serial killer look eyes...

u seem so sad ............... :(

ab 71 poori na ker dena yaheen .main ne mazak kiya tha dil per mat le yaar i accept tumhy 71 mil sakti hai Africa se :rofl:
Yaar FEMALE ki baat kar raha hun shemale ki nahinn....bahut taang khinchte ho hamari...pata chala kisi din boder cross kar gayi khinch khinch ke....:rofl:

Man..its hannibal lecter and his famous mask....lemme change so that you can see his serial killer look eyes...
actually i like u in spider man avatar ..i have been watching u with that avatar for many months and have made the imagine of u ...........i mean avatar se aik image ban jata he kisi ka bhi ,, so spider man suits u hahahahha.......

see imran khan .....agar wo avatar change kar le to hamen kuch change lage ga.....:)

not only baloch ,a pathan,a punjabi can also speak urdu ......now u will be more surprised if i say that my half relatives are pathan and half are muhajir .but its true......

Are you Balochi? And if you are, I am curious, can Balochis speak Hindi/Urdu? Or have you just learned it and are a special case?

not only baloch ,a pathan,a punjabi can also speak urdu ......now u will be more surprised if i say that my half relatives are pathan and half are muhajir .but its true......

actually i like u in spider man avatar ..i have been watching u with that avatar for many months and have made the imagine of u ...........i mean avatar se aik image ban jata he kisi ka bhi ,, so spider man suits u hahahahha.......

see imran khan .....agar wo avatar change kar le to hamen kuch change lage ga.....:)

That was not spiderman...that was KRAIT MAN....:D.....Krait is one of my fav species of snake....but i understand...image sahi main ban jaati hai...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom