What's new

Yasin Malik thrown out of Delhi hotel

they are freedom fighters ... south asian was also terrorist when they want independence .. well either we were wrong then or u guys are wrong now
Britishers did not give Indians the right to vote and to choose their own leaders.
We do.

Otherwise by the same reckoning the Baloch are also freedom fighters.

may be bcoz he refused to drink cow piss and bow down to funny face animal ... respect the freedom fighters .. what is he doing now , we were doing it before 1947

I respect all freedom fighters of Balochistan and waziristan.

Jzaib, y coming to Gandhi - Jinnah level.

Same

Kashmir? You have forcefully occupied a considerable portion of Kashmir(Azad Kashmir) as well. First give up your claims on that and then come and speak on our Kashmir.

why dont u bring that to UN and help Azad Kashmir kashmiris.. becuase deep down every indian know that kashmiri hates them from the core of their heart .. what can be more shamefull when people more then 100000 in a protest is chanting jevay jevay pakistan on indian land

Jzaib, y coming to Gandhi - Jinnah level.
yara i have alot of indian frnds, had an indian gf as well when i was in singapore .. i am all in for frndship but on kashmir issue im against india.. im anti war guy .. but i dnt like when someonee disrespect a person who stand up for his rights .. if yasin malik was terrorist ..gandhi and jinnah was terrorist as well

I respect all freedom fighters of Balochistan and waziristan.
i dnt run away from issues .. u guys should vbring that up in UN .. but u r hypocrates and u only talk about it to justify ur illegal occupation of kashmir .. if u really sympthiese with them .. celebrate balouctistan day , support them in UN .. stop being hypocrates .. if u mean it, let ur PM bring it up on meeting with Pakistan PM

i dnt run away from issues .. u guys should vbring that up in UN .. but u r hypocrates and u only talk about it to justify ur illegal occupation of kashmir .. if u really sympthiese with them .. celebrate balouctistan day , support them in UN .. stop being hypocrates .. if u mean it, let ur PM bring it up on meeting with Pakistan PM

You didn't get the point I was making. Still in school are you? Anyways one man's freedom fighter is another man terrorist. He is a terrorist to us and so the behaviour of hotel owners was completely justified. You can cry all you want to about it but this is how its going to work. Like you would throw baloch rebels out of hotels, we will do same with kashmiri separatists.

how is he breaking the country ..kashmir is a a disputed region, not a part of india, so techically not breaking india..

Kashmir is only a disputed region in your mind. For you more than disputed it is a region of denial of reality. The reality that Kashmir has always been Indian.

For us its life as usual. I go riding in the mountains of Kashmir at least once every year. We will soon be removing 370, and one day Inshalla with enough money I plan to get myself a small cottage in Kashmir where I can grow abundant weed and spend my days in peace with my dogs. And a nice Kashmiri woman by my side. Preferably more than one, but one would do for a start.

This man is a crook and compulsive liar so there is more in it then he is revealing and acting as a victim

You didn't get the point I was making. Still in school are you? Anyways one man's freedom fighter is another man terrorist. He is a terrorist to us and so the behaviour of hotel owners was completely justified. You can cry all you want to about it but this is how its going to work. Like you would throw baloch rebels out of hotels, we will do same with kashmiri separatists.

nopes .. the balouch rebel main leader stayed at now PM nawaz sharif house .. u can confirm that ...

secondly i dnt care if u throw him out of any place in indian ...but when they throw ur pandits out then dont cry about it ..that is the hypocrazy i was pointing out

Kashmir is only a disputed region in your mind. For you more than disputed it is a region of denial of reality. The reality that Kashmir has always been Indian.

For us its life as usual. I go riding in the mountains of Kashmir at least once every year. We will soon be removing 370, and one day Inshalla with enough money I plan to get myself a small cottage in Kashmir where I can grow abundant weed and spend my days in peace with my dogs. And a nice Kashmiri woman by my side. Preferably more than one, but one would do for a start.
th
e post was boring ... i just like the highlighted part .. may be give me the address of ur cottage so if someday I decide to be a jihadi ..i can we visit u and have some weed ..

btw no one give a dam about ur constitution on 370 :) (no offence, dont want to offend my future weed buddy )

nopes .. the balouch rebel main leader stayed at now PM nawaz sharif house .. u can confirm that ...

secondly i dnt care if u throw him out of any place in indian ...but when they throw ur pandits out then dont cry about it ..that is the hypocrazy i was pointing out

Since you don't have any knowledge of history, please read through the amount of litreature that is present on that subject before making stupid analogies. And stop wasting wasting my time.

Since you don't have any knowledge of history, please read through the amount of litreature that is present on that subject before making stupid analogies. And stop wasting wasting my time.
stop replying if ur time is so important .. i knw our history well . :)

“Yasin Malik along with his family including 18 month old daughter went to Delhi on December 1, and got two rooms booked through Professor Abdul Rahman Geelani at Hotel Barkat near Nizam-ud-Din. As he reached the hotel, its staff made unnecessary delay in providing the rooms and then finally allowed him to check-in. At midnight the hotel authorities told his and his family to leave the hotel, for they do not provide accommodation to Pakistani citizens. The hotel staff further put forth reasons that the government authorities are compelling them to do so. Malik and family members were made to wait on the roadside for hours,”

Nothing of that sort will happen in India, him and other Kashmiri separatist leaders visit Delhi and other parts of India all the time, for seminars, meetings, medical check ups, surgeries, if anything government agencies ensures no harm comes their way.
Isn't Yasin Maliks wife a Pakistani?
BTW...JKLF was at the forefront of kicking out the kkashmiri pandits out of the valley...

Uncalled for... As long as he paid and not a fugitive no need to do this..

Its not our policy to bomb separatists

Back
Top Bottom