What's new

JKLF Leader thrown out of Hotel in Delhi

NEW DELHI: Separatist group ........

Hello chanikya, do you realize your spelling of the great man's name is almost exactly how Zaid Hamid would pronounce it?

Come to think of it, 'chanikya' is probably how a Pakistani Punjabi would pronounce it?

Let me help you, my Pakistani friend. Please, in your future avatars, try not to call yourself:

chnkya,
chankya
Chinkaya
Chanaka
Chhakichakichakichaki taki taki ow

Hope this has been of some help, you know what they say about sam, dam, dand, bhed? :-)

Hello chanikya, do you realize your spelling of the great man's name is almost exactly how Zaid Hamid would pronounce it?

Come to think of it, 'chanikya' is probably how a Pakistani Punjabi would pronounce it?

Let me help you, my Pakistani friend. Please, in your future avatars, try not to call yourself:

chnkya,
chankya
Chinkaya
Chanaka
Chhakichakichakichaki taki taki ow

Hope this has been of some help, you know what they say about sam, dam, dand, bhed? :-)

Hi bro,

confidence is good over confidence is not, i am an indian, and i dont need to prove it to you, and dont dare next time to question my nationality. if you want you can see my other posts, thanks in advance.

Throw him out of country ;)
Let him find shelter in the land of pure :woot:

He is a changed man now. Let's convert him in to a Kashmir rug or footmat.

I do not support this, it was not good behavior. The room was booked and they checked in, additionally he had a young daughter.

lacs of hindus murdered in cold blood, thousands of women raped, millions of Hindus are thrown away from their homes in Kashmir and no one gives a damn.

Throw a separatist away out of a hotel and intellectuals start barking.

Next time I go Delhi I will book in this Hotel I like their policy very much :tup:

Yasin Malik does not want J&K to merge with Pakistan. If you want him to be Indian(or turn Indian), do your part. Treat him like an Indian. Just my 2 cents.
exactly my point.
He has abjured violence and doing peaceful protest. How does he deserve such hate that people show here?

These people aren't Indians, do what the Russians did to the Chechan separatists- take away their passports and citizenship. If they don't want to be Indian let them go to a country that isn't as hospitable.
he is indian citizen. Legally he is entitled to everything that is available to Indian. Just because he wants to be separate does not mean he has no rights.

he is indian citizen. Legally he is entitled to everything that is available to Indian. Just because he wants to be separate does not mean he has no rights.

Ok bro, let him say that from his own mouth, that he is an Indian citizen, then your point is valid and we all will treat him like a brother.

Its nothing to do with their religion, its only loyalty towards our country.

Yasin Malik does not want J&K to merge with Pakistan. If you want him to be Indian(or turn Indian), do your part. Treat him like an Indian. Just my 2 cents.

Yasin Malik does not want J&K to be a part of India either.

No need to treat him like an Indian till he ACTS like an Indian. Same goes for Yasin Bhatkal too.

exactly my point.
He has abjured violence and doing peaceful protest. How does he deserve such hate that people show here?

There is no moral unequivocy here.

If he has abjured violence, he is no doing us any favor. He just extended his life for a few more years. he gets no brownie points for that.

He is a separatist and should be treated like one. His separatist attitude stems from his hate for Hindu majority India. The Hotel owner was well within his right to throw him out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom