What's new

JKLF Leader thrown out of Hotel in Delhi

his life was spared,thats what he got in return

iam wondering why his life was spared. iss kanjar ko jootey padne chahiye the...bohot sherr samjhta hai ye apne aap ko kashmir ka.

had he been hanged he would have been a martyr in eyes of kashmiris like afzal guru.its better this way

i saw this asshole's discussion on ptv,he is a retarded piece of shit

had he been hanged he would have been a martyr in eyes of kashmiris like afzal guru.its better this way

i saw this asshole's discussion on ptv,he is a retarded piece of shit
geelani and this fellow has provoked kashmiri youth to pick up guns against India.

rahem kardiya biwi bache ko dekh key....

geelani and this fellow has provoked kashmiri youth to pick up guns against India.

rahem kardiya biwi bache ko dekh key....

we are following a good plan.ppl like geelani are old and geelani himself will die sooner rather than later.this is what we are waiting for,natural death.

the moderate faction of hurriyat has no clout whatsoever so this movement will ultimately die without any strong leader like geelani.

so just wait a bit my friend

we are following a good plan.ppl like geelani are old and geelani himself will die sooner rather than later.this is what we are waiting for,natural death.

the moderate faction of hurriyat has no clout whatsoever so this movement will ultimately die without any strong leader like geelani.

so just wait a bit my friend
We can't wait. Taliban is about to wage jihad on Kashmir after US withdrawal and with geelani's poisonous brainwashing..i don't think it would be any good.

but i trust my army.

480x318.jpg
Hotel owner deserves Bharat Ratna before than Tendulkar

I do not support this, it was not good behavior. The room was booked and they checked in, additionally he had a young daughter. However I have a side question, the sepratist hate us so much but then they are mostly in Delhi. What brings them to Delhi?

I do not support this, it was not good behavior. The room was booked and they checked in, additionally he had a young daughter. However I have a side question, the sepratist hate us so much but then they are mostly in Delhi. What brings them to Delhi?
Even the same thing clicked me too. What's up with Delhi? o_O

i hope they don't have some crazy mujahideen network here... indirectly that man is a criminal.

taliban can't do shit here,we will see that in 2014
i know that bro.

cannon fodder for our army.

comeon ppl be rational here.

maybe malik didn't have money??

lol

Didnt someone catch a film, that too in slow motion, just for us to see??:pop::pop::pop:

Malik should be grateful they didn't beat the shit outta him for not paying hotel bills.

These people aren't Indians, do what the Russians did to the Chechan separatists- take away their passports and citizenship. If they don't want to be Indian let them go to a country that isn't as hospitable.

Back
Top Bottom