What's new

JKLF Leader thrown out of Hotel in Delhi

So that's what he deserves after making very unpopular decision and moving from armed struggle to political one ? Wondering if this is the time he should curse his decision which costed JKLF a lot.

He has taken a wise decision to stay alive.

NEW DELHI: Separatist group Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front today claimed in a press note that its leader Yasin Malik and his family had to spend several hours on the road after they were forced to leave by the management of a Delhi hotel where they had booked two rooms.

The JKLF statement said that Malik with his 18-month-old daughter and his family had booked two rooms in a hotel near Nizamuddin, but they were asked to leave by midnight by the hotel staff.

The statement also pointed out that the family had to spend several hours on the road before they took shelter at a friend's house.

JKLF leader Yasin Malik evicted from Delhi hotel - Yahoo News India

ye friend kaun hai :butcher:

Immature act by the Hotel Management. Infact its a clear violation of someone's fundamental right. :sarcastic: :drag:
well those rights are for indian citizens who belave in indian constitution not the sepratists who dream of dividing my mother land :pissed:

ye friend kaun hai :butcher:

well those rights are for indian citizens who belave in indian constitution not the sepratists who dream of dividing my mother land :pissed:

Kaka, why did you ignored the sarcastic emoticon??? :azn:

Kaka, why did you ignored the sarcastic emoticon??? :azn:
well sarcastic or not i cant see this cockroach being given any kind of mercy hats off to the hotel owner ..thing is now all the kasmiri touts in delhi will start victimizing him but will have support of all nationalists & will back him

NEW DELHI: Separatist group Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front today claimed in a press note that its leader Yasin Malik and his family had to spend several hours on the road after they were forced to leave by the management of a Delhi hotel where they had booked two rooms.

The JKLF statement said that Malik with his 18-month-old daughter and his family had booked two rooms in a hotel near Nizamuddin, but they were asked to leave by midnight by the hotel staff.

The statement also pointed out that the family had to spend several hours on the road before they took shelter at a friend's house.

JKLF leader Yasin Malik evicted from Delhi hotel - Yahoo News India

This is called giving political color to a personal event... May be the hotel overbooked or may be some customer overstayed his booking.

No one throws out clients after they have checked in... its bad for business.

well sarcastic or not i cant see this cockroach being given any kind of mercy hats off to the hotel owner ..thing is now all the kasmiri touts in delhi will start victimizing him but will have support of all nationalists & will back him

Main bhi toh Indirectly wohi keh rahi thi. :secret: Yasin Malik KashmirmMay bhi Nahi Biktta, Touting Karne par kuch faiyda nahi Hoga!!

Waise bhi Winters have approached, Kashmir will remain Peaceful until the snow melts....

Last edited:
This man has confessed to killing of five IAF personnel. The very fact that he is still alive baffles me.

I wish they hadn't thrown out the 18 month old child...=/

So that's what he deserves after making very unpopular decision and moving from armed struggle to political one ? Wondering if this is the time he should curse his decision which costed JKLF a lot.
When you're getting screwed, do you have a choice? Nooo! So's with this bozo Malik!
hit-with-club.gif

salute the hotel owner.
these bastards should be snubbed and humiliated!
look at the guts of this dog , first he insults our country and them has the courage to come to our national capital.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom