What's new

Yasin Malik thrown out of Delhi hotel

why r u getting offended when i talk about ur women .. is that the reason od uinsecurity
BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

or may be u r guys following gandhi foot step :
Was Gandhi gay? Letters between Mahatma Gandhi and bodybuilding friend fuel speculation about true nature of relationship | Mail Online

btw i need ur opnion about one thing ... if u guys allowed bisexuality in law then why are u ashmed of it...
Indian government spends £700,000 to buy letters which 'prove national hero Gandhi was gay' | Mail Online

and one more serious question .. can i bisexual be father of anyone?

how is he breaking the country ..kashmir is a a disputed region, not a part of india, so techically not breaking india..

may be bcoz he refused to drink cow piss and bow down to funny face animal ... respect the freedom fighters .. what is he doing now , we were doing it before 1947
Topics Covered in your post:

Size of Penis
Gay People
Bisexual Parents
Kashmir <- Thank God,Kashmir is mentioned so that means we are ontopic :rofl:
Cow Piss
Hindu Gods.
Freedom Fighter

Umm!That like 2 years worth of PDF topics or 1 years worth of curriculum in a Jhadi Madrassa.You don't expect me to answer all that shiz.

All,I can say is "Sorry no English" :lol:

Seeing the frustration of pakistanis here, we should throw more terrorists out of windows.

Topics Covered in your post:

Size of Penis
Gay People
Bisexual Parents
Kashmir <- Thank God,Kashmir is mentioned so that means we are ontopic :rofl:
Cow Piss
Hindu Gods.
Freedom Fighter

Umm!That like 2 years worth of PDF topics or 1 years worth of curriculum in a Jhadi Madrassa.You don't expect me to answer all that shiz.

All,I can say is "Sorry no English" :lol:
na the topics covered are

small indian penius
father of ur nation was gay and had affair with a body builder
kashmir
Drinking cow piss indians

see i have reduced the topic so u can cover the topic in less then 2 years ..

small indian penius
kashmir

peniuses and gays !!!!

Sorry dude I'm not that kind of a guy :tsk: :tsk:

techinically yes .. as kashmir belongs to pakitan and yaseen is a kashmirs ..so he is pakistan .. u r right

See i thanked u .for acceptiing Yasin Malik is Pakistani

Ur ,,Mooh diya nak diya gaand diya hug diya types.....( thats for ur Kasmir Remark,,)

See i thanked u .for acceptiing Yasin Malik is Pakistani

Ur ,,Mooh diya nak diya gaand diya hug diya types.....( thats for ur Kasmir Remark,,)
yes i accept kashmir is ours ...

as far as ur last line .. i didnt get that at all

peniuses and gays !!!!

Sorry dude I'm not that kind of a guy :tsk: :tsk:
why dont u follow gandhis foot step aur ay jyo zara khusboo laga k :D

BaLPyinCUAAIkGQ.jpg:large

small indian penius
kashmir

Why do u think camel piss holier than cow's

haha! Mr. Jzaib you are on the wrong website.If you are looking for some huge dong today,try some African forum :D

the post was boring ... i just like the highlighted part .. may be give me the address of ur cottage so if someday I decide to be a jihadi ..i can we visit u and have some weed ..

btw no one give a dam about ur constitution on 370 :) (no offence, dont want to offend my future weed buddy )

The best weed is still from Himachal (hash; malana cream)) and Kerala (idukki gold). Kashmiri hash is too dry, and is a very peaky trip (up and quickly down, not mellow). Gives you a headache too.

btw, no offence to a fellow dopie, but nobody gives a fig what a Pakistani has to say about an Indian state and an articlle of the Indian constitution. You are always welcome to my cottage post a proper Visa. Come as a jihadi and you'll be smoking weed from the roots. Not nice, considering the kalis are where all the action is. Both for weed and women.

yes i accept kashmir is ours ...

as far as ur last line .. i didnt get that at all

1st u make Pakistan yours,,,then dream for rest.takeCare

haha! Mr. Jzaib you are on the wrong website.If you are looking for some huge dong today,try some African forum :D
now that is racist yaar .. :D

The best weed is still from Himachal (hash; malana cream)) and Kerala (idukki gold). Kashmiri hash is too dry, and is a very peaky trip (up and quickly down, not mellow). Gives you a headache too.

btw, no offence to a fellow dopie, but nobody gives a fig what a Pakistani has to say about an Indian state and an articlle of the Indian constitution. You are always welcome to my cottage post a proper Visa. Come as a jihadi and you'll be smoking weed from the roots. Not nice, considering the kalis are where all the action is. Both for weed and women.

bhie se milnay k leya ab visa chia .... itni formalities nhie hoti mujh se ... ill bring afghan weed ..best in the world ..

Why do u think camel piss holier than cow's
i dnt knw .. piss drinking is ur experties ..may be taste both and let me know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom