What's new

Yasin Malik thrown out of Delhi hotel

btw be careful, dnt try to make fun of my religion ..
There are plenty of Muslims mocking their own religion.You guys don not really need kafirs for that.

Photo: Suicide Bomber Kept His “Genitalia” Safe For His 72 Virgins – Stupid
Failed Taliban suicide bomber was arrested and a full body search by police revealed a protective metal shield around his genital area. Asked for it’s purpose, …his response was damn funny, he wanted to keep his penis safe after blowing himself up, so as not to have any sexual problems when he meets 72 virgins in paradise.
didnt get you ?
are you saying ur have virgin hoor's there and u want us to send them there so u can provide ur women to them ??? ur post make no sense ...

Looks like you need to revisit Quran.Hoors are not human and definitely not kafir women :rofl:

Or are you saying the Heavens, Muslims always dream of are full of Kafir women :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol!! when u point line finger at us, 4 fingers point at you. Think about your Govt. rather than ours. I can give many similar examples of your Govt, which I'm avoiding now.

i dnt run away from facts ... kashmir is a disputed territory .,.kashmiris hate u from the core of their heart and they have been struggling against indian occupation since 1947 ..ur leader shamelessly lied to the kashmirs that they will be givrn right to choose about there future

He should have been kicked on his *** and than he should have been asked to leave.

you guys just proved that he was better of using his voilent ways rather then doing it peacefully ... hence u kinda of justifying armed struggle in kashmir

Ain't Karma a b1tch :)

Wonder why he came to Delhi anyway..

To see off his Pakistani wife. Apparently, Hotel Barkat doesn't allow Pakistanis in their premises. Its the Pakistani wife which got him kicked out, cause its not the first time he was visiting New Delhi, and surely won't be the last time.

didnt get you ?
are you saying ur have virgin hoor's there and u want us to send them there so u can provide ur women to them ??? ur post make no sense ...
btw be careful, dnt try to make fun of my religion ..
I think he was rather clear.
Send your jehadis to the LoC - India/Pak border to ensure that they get their quota of the promised 'hooris'. We have been running this scheme for 2 decades now. And its getting more and more efficient.

I think he was rather clear.
Send your jehadis to the LoC - India/Pak border to ensure that they get their quota of the promised 'hooris'. We have been running this scheme for 2 decades now. And its getting more and more efficient.
well if u like jahids so much then why does ur president keep complaining abt it like a little girl to every where he go ...our amry have stopped supporting them ..that is reason thngs are pretty peaceful now

Junior Zaid Hamid in making.
na .. im not into zaid hamid ..make me hafiz saeed he is more powerful and indian made him a hero in pakistan :) .. i want that so later i may get into hollywood or atleast make it to tamil movies ... ANAAA RASCALAAAA

you guys just proved that he was better of using his voilent ways rather then doing it peacefully ... hence u kinda of justifying armed struggle in kashmir

India has a long and proud history of accepting into the mainstream as their own dacoits and such who surrender and give up their arms and want to turn over a new leaf. Some of them even become political leaders like Phoolan Devi. But none of them were trying to break away from the country. The country and its people have ZERO respect and sympathy and good feelings towards desh drohis wha want to break away. They should be killed without mercy. That Yasin Malik is living, as is that old hawk nosed Kashmiri buddha, is because they serve a larger purpose for the Indian state. Best not to push it and expect the same from the Indian people.

well if u like jahids so much then why does ur president keep complaining abt it like a little girl to every where he go ...our amry have stopped supporting them ..that is reason thngs are pretty peaceful now
We like Jihadis who are dead. And we provide that service.
Pakistanis also like Jihadis - they send their sons and daughters to become one.

Your army has stopped supporting them temporarily. As soon as US leaves, Pakistan will redirect the Jihadis from Afghanistan to Kashmir. Meanwhile we have used that gap to make a fence, put more troops, provide more safety to our citizens.

u r annoying .. drink some cow-piss-colada and take a chill pill ...
That's a lame comeback.Was expecting a better one after all your comment was endorsed by a consultant.

You choose a slippery road when you wrote "your women".I haven't even touched that level and you are going bonkers.

Same
i dnt run away from facts ... kashmir is a disputed territory .,.kashmiris hate u from the core of their heart and they have been struggling against indian occupation since 1947 ..ur leader shamelessly lied to the kashmirs that they will be givrn right to choose about there future

Kashmir? You have forcefully occupied a considerable portion of Kashmir(Azad Kashmir) as well. First give up your claims on that and then come and speak on our Kashmir.

We like Jihadis who are dead. And we provide that service.
Pakistanis also like Jihadis - they send their sons and daughters to become one.

Your army has stopped supporting them temporarily. As soon as US leaves, Pakistan will redirect the Jihadis from Afghanistan to Kashmir. Meanwhile we have used that gap to make a fence, put more troops, provide more safety to our citizens.
they are freedom fighters ... south asian was also terrorist when they want independence .. well either we were wrong then or u guys are wrong now

Back
Top Bottom