What's new

Yasin Malik thrown out of Delhi hotel

bhie se milnay k leya ab visa chia .... itni formalities nhie hoti mujh se ... ill bring afghan weed ..best in the world ..

I've smoked Afhan. We had a Irani cafe owner friend who would come over to the hostel with that as well as dum gosht his wife made for us hungry boys. No need to describe hunger after a good smoke .... Also made us try some good Afghani afeem had in a special type of pipe with porcelain bowl. Very sleepy trip man. Too heavy. Don't think its good for desi tastes. The chinis liked it though. The British used it to enslave generations of their men. Its the big baap of Corex and Phensy (codeine containing cough syrups).

now that is racist yaar .. :D

bhie se milnay k leya ab visa chia .... itni formalities nhie hoti mujh se ... ill bring afghan weed ..best in the world ..

i dnt knw .. piss drinking is ur experties ..may be taste both and let me know

But the greatest man from Arabia is his greatest book said camel piss is cure for fever...
surely u pakistanis must drink it for fever cause it will be blasphemy to use antipyretics instead of god commanded camel piss..
so pls tell ur experience

But the greatest man from Arabia is his greatest book said camel piss is cure for fever...
surely u pakistanis must drink it for fever cause it will be blasphemy to use antipyretics instead of god commanded camel piss..
so pls tell ur experience

so after all this time u come up with this? seriously man ...

btw whey do u guys get offend when we mention that u guys drink cow piss .. its nothng to be ashamed off ... i have heard that u guys are making a cola out of it
India makes cola from cow urine - Telegraph

so after all this time u come up with this? seriously man ...

btw whey do u guys get offend when we mention that u guys drink cow piss .. its nothng to be ashamed off ... i have heard that u guys are making a cola out of it
India makes cola from cow urine - Telegraph

lol do i sound offended? Im just enjoying ...
Just pointing out true religion's 1500 year old cure for fever...
Will u guys go to hell if u don drink camel piss for fevers??

lol do i sound offended? Im just enjoying ...
Just pointing out true religion's 1500 year old cure for fever...
Will u guys go to hell if u don drink camel piss for fevers??
u sounded offended ...but im glad im making u feel joy ... see we arent that bad ..so u should not bad mouth us

u sounded offended ...but im glad im making u feel joy ... see we arent that bad ..so u should not bad mouth us

No no ... Im just quoting ur crazy islamic religious injunction and u are quoting crazy Hindu religious practice... we both can laugh at the craziness

No no ... Im just quoting ur crazy islamic religious injunction and u are quoting crazy Hindu religious practice... we both can laugh at the craziness
no there is no such practice in islam .. i have heard this from u for first time

no there is no such practice in islam .. i have heard this from u for first time

Honestly, I was even more surprised when I first learnt it from an Iranian Atheist Page,

So I double checked with google search results, and the results were shocking !!

Honestly, I was even more surprised when I first learnt it from an Iranian Atheist Page,

So I double checked with google search results, and the results were shocking !!

I respect Hotel owner's move that he did it rather than focusing on earning money. He was and is terrorist for us and if my ideology does not match then surely I am going to throw you out of my house.

ur government is responisble for killing of 100000+ of his his people .. they all should be hanged as well

Naah its you people who send jehadis there. We have every right to put a bullet in their head and send them to jannat.

they are freedom fighters ... south asian was also terrorist when they want independence .. well either we were wrong then or u guys are wrong now
Freedom fighters don't ethnically cleanse a section of the population, they are jehadis who are getting hammered all around the world. From Xingjiang to Philippines to Chechenya to Kashmir. They all die a dog's death.

So how come he's roaming free in India ? Are we such a kind hearted country ? So what's the secret behind that. Crime was done in 1990. He was not punished for that in the last 23 years rather was thrown out of a hotel with wife and kid in 2013. What is the logic and what kind of patriotism is that.

Bdw Yasin Malik and his Henchman killed so Yasin Malik and his henchmen should have been punished. Why to put his wife and baby in trouble. Why to drag women and children in a fight.

Well its his fault that his wife and kid had to suffer, no one would like to host a guy who fraternizes with an internationally renowned mass murderer/terrorist.

Naah its you people who send jehadis there. We have every right to put a bullet in their head and send them to jannat.
well still they are saying go indian dogs go .. all the protest is against ur army and goivernment..may be u r ignorant but they know who are killing them

Back
Top Bottom