What's new

Xinjiang erupts again, many killed

Americans always pick the wrong horse Supported Fundamentalist in Afghanistan against the Soviets, Bank rolled bin laden, supporting East Turkmenistan terrorists will always have consequences.

I understand the Hui Muslims are very loyal and patriotic to China whats wrong with the Uighers ? the Uighers I hear are fueled Fanaticism and Turkic Nationalism is that true ?

Its interesting to see so few pakistani comments on this thread.
the situation is called "standing on a sticky wicket". what about poor muslims being killed by security forces?? Naah it won't come out as
keeping quite = discount in JF-17 prices :rofl:
am i right!!

Anyway @topic i respect the chinese for their attitude towards separatists. human rights comes second to national security and integration. I really hope india will also have the same caliber and the "who cares what other countries' say" attitude as china has and shows to the west. As the motto should go like : "If you want to stay, live by the rules else get lost."

pakistanis ca bash me coz i'm "evil hindu"!! :rofl: :rofl:

What you expect from Pakistan?? To join anti-Chaina western campaign ????

It's clear that those people committed crime and should be punished. And why Pakistanis has to jump in when Chines are sufficient for you :cheesy:

Ca ne m'etonnerait pas dutout si ces traines des disciples d'Li Hongzhi étaient derriere cette manoeuvre.

As the motto should go like : "If you want to stay, live by the rules else get lost."

Pakistanis ca bash me coz i'm "evil hindu"!! :rofl: :rofl:

I don't see any problem with that motto. You have to live under the rules of the state.

Pakistanis will keep bashing evil hindus when it comes Kashmir.

I understand the Hui Muslims are very loyal and patriotic to China whats wrong with the Uighers ? the Uighers I hear are fueled Fanaticism and Turkic Nationalism is that true ? Any Chinese member can confirm what I saying is true or false ?

It's clear that those people committed crime and should be punished. And why Pakistanis has to jump in when Chines are sufficient for you :cheesy:

yeah kudos to pakistani threats:rofl:..
keep it up guys,you are near to discount on j-20:rofl:

Ca ne m'etonnerait pas dutout si ces traines de voyous d'Li Hongzhi étaient derriere cette manoeuvre.

It would not surprise me if these trains dutout of Li Hongzhi thugs were behind this maneuver.

What Li Hongzhi thugs??? show some respect, he is the greatest Chinese man on the planet earth.

you people are brainwashed upto depth of hell:lol:
i have heard same views from many chinese,
tell me how many terrorist he has sent to china during his stay in india,while on the other hand you vetoed on charges against hafizz saeed who is terrorist roaming freely in paksitan.I can post videos how tibetans are treated in their home land by ur army.Few of them luckily escape from there and tell their stories of discrimination.sad to hear that..and on other hand,you are claiming them terrorist while doing such activities which terrorist do to suppress rights.

You must know that Pakistan has free judicial system. And if you have concrete proves against him that he have conducted any terror attack in India than who is stopping you, provide those. Our court can't convict anybody just because Indian think he is involved. Now don't tell me that GoI has provided. If you believe that whatever crap your government has provided is sufficient to prove him terrorist than ask your government to make that crap available to public so you hindus can evaluate that by yourself.

It is so unfortunate that the Islamic terrorist have raised their ugly head in a country that is friendly with Pakistan and with other Islamic countries.

It is true that China is changing the demography of Muslim areas to include Xinjaing and flooding it with Hans. But then, it is for the good for China and even if the Uighurs are a minority in their homeland and even if they are rehabilitated in other part, it is for their good.

Should the Uighurs not integrate with China even if they are Han?

If the Huis who are also Muslim have shed their origin and have become Hans, what is so special about the Uighurs. What's so important about religion when the Han identity allows them to be economically better and, as per the Chinese, embrace a better culture? If the Huis who are Muslim can do so and then do well, why cannot the Uighurs?

China feels that religion, especially those which are non Chinese in origin, pollutes and brings instability. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. You can see it in Xinjiang.

Maybe the Chinese, I am saying so just from the stability and peace standpoint, are not quite wrong in their thought process and policy.

Peace and stability is more important than religion.

I don't see any problem with that motto. You have to live under the rules of the state.

Pakistanis will keep bashing evil hindus when it comes Kashmir.

You see there is a principle in hinduism which says open your mouth for a debate only when you have a backbone to keep yourself straight? since pakistan is an islamic country so I guess its people don't know or don't follow the principle!

you see nowadays war is not fought with guns but with money....an estimate
1980s : 70% kashmiri wanted freedom
1990s : 50% kashmiri wanted freedom
2000s : 30% kashmiri wanted freedom
2010s : 10% kashmiri wanted freedom
2020s : 00% kashmiri wanted freedom and want the special status of the state removed to allow more investment.
2030s : AJK and northern areas want to join india.
2050s : Its better I keep quite

prediction using common man's logic
you can shout even then.....

Why don't you show me a link from UN's website? I bet UN should have such veto records on its website.

At Islamabad's behest, China blocked efforts in the UN Security Council to slap sanctions against JuD and its leader Hafiz Saeed which were operating against India from Pakistan, according to information contained in a secret American diplomatic cable.

According to the cable dated August 10, 2009, originating from Clinton, a US request to list Hafiz Saeed on a sanctions list was put on hold before the Mumbai terror attack that India blames on the JuD founder.

"Prior to the (Mumbai terrorist attacks) attacks, our request to list (Jamaat-ud-Dawa) JUD and (Hafiz Muhammed) Saeed were placed on hold by China at the behest of Pakistan," the cable marked secret and addressed to the US Embassy in Islamabad and the Permanent Mission of the US to the UN, said.

China blocked efforts to put sanctions on JuD, Hafiz Saeed - Times Of India

US wanted to put up sanctions on LASHKAR-E-TAYYIBA and its founder Hafez Mohammad Saeed in 2008 prior to the Mumbai Attacks.

"Prior to the (Mumbai terrorist attacks) attacks, our request to list (Jamaat-ud-Dawa) JUD and (Hafiz Muhammed) Saeed were placed on hold by China at the behest of Pakistan," the cable marked secret and addressed to the US Embassy in Islamabad and the Permanent Mission of the US to the UN, said.

China blocked that and the same guy was responsible for 26/11.
On 10 December 2008, the Security Council Al-Qaida and Taliban Sanctions Committee approved the addition of the four entries specified below to its Consolidated List of individuals and entities subject to the assets freeze, travel ban and arms embargo set out in paragraph 1 of Security Council resolution 1822 (2008) adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations

QI.S.263.08. Name: 1: MUHAMMAD 2: SAEED 3: na 4: na
Title: na Designation: na DOB: 5 Jun. 1950 POB: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan Good quality a.k.a.: a) Hafiz Muhammad b) Hafiz Saeed c) Hafiz Mohammad Sahib d) Hafez Mohammad Saeed e) Hafiz Mohammad Sayeed f) Hafiz Mohammad Sayid g) Tata Mohammad Syeed h) Mohammad Sayed Low quality a.k.a.: Hafiz Ji Nationality: Pakistani Passport no.: na National identification no.: Pakistani national identification number 3520025509842-7 Address: House No. 116E, Mohalla Johar, Lahore, Tehsil, Lahore City, Lahore District, Pakistan, (location as at May 2008) Listed on: 10 Dec. 2008 Other information: Muhammad Saeed is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (listed under permanent reference number QE.L.118.05.).

SECURITY COUNCIL AL-QAIDA AND TALIBAN SANCTIONS COMMITTEE ADDS NAMES OF FOUR INDIVIDUALS TO CONSOLIDATED LIST, AMENDS ENTRIES OF THREE ENTITIES

So the person was only added to the sanctions list on 10 December 2008, when it was too late!

If China would have supported including the name of Hafiz Saeed on Sanctions List, the following would have been applicable on him since August 2008.
subject to the assets freeze, travel ban and arms embargo

The Attack took place in November 2008 and China under World Pressure supported the Resolution on 10 December 2008.

Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LeT) is a Pakistan-based organization which has engaged in terrorist activity and supported listed individuals and entities, including Al-Qaida (QE.A.4.01) and Usama bin Laden (QI.B.8.01). Hafiz Muhammad Saeed(QI.S.263.08) is the chief of LeT as well as the emir or the leader of Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD).

LeT has conducted numerous terrorist operations against military and civilian targets since 1993, including the November 2008 attacks in Mumbai, India, which killed approximately 164 persons and injured hundreds more.

The Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee

Read Security Council Resolution 1822(2008).

Resolution 1822 (2008)

Adopted by the Security Council at its 5928th meeting, on 30 June 2008

ODS HOME PAGE

Had China not been against this resolution(not listening to Pakistan) on 30 June 2008, Hafiz Saeed would have been under Sanctions Embargo and He would have not been able to carry out 26/11(under sanctions)!

China is somehow responsible for the death of 166 Indians and Foreigners in 26/11 Attacks.

I rest my case.

I could not follow the quote of chines are sufficient for us
what do you mean about that?
You must know chinese prosperity is not directly proportional to indian disintegration as pakistan's.
you are saying as if you are far more advanced and capable than chinese so you'd allow the pawn(china) to go first!!! really hilarious

Back
Top Bottom