What's new

Xinjiang erupts again, many killed

Falun Gong, Tibet, XinJiang, Liu etc. etc. etc. There are just too many things out there to be used as decoy to mess with China. Can China do anything about it?

It's very simple, neutralize or incapacitate the sources, cut their funding and expose them all.

You agree with China that all these Islamist (terrorists) should be crushed underfoot without mercy.

China has no time for being politically correct. They know what is good for their country and that is why they have no troubles.

I don't know what's happening in the thread. I saw only post, yours, and replied.

Calling them Islamists is unfair on Islamic people. What many of our scholars call takfiiriis are suddenly called Islamists by you. We stop just short of calling them kaafir and settle on takfiri, the next worst thing, but when outsiders talk of Islam and have OBL's picture on the back supposedly representing us, just think of what goes on in our minds and with our emotions.

Not that easy.

The Chinese alone knows what is the way.

Disperse them all over to become minorities.

Make them adopt Chinese culture, learn only Mandarin and make them forget their roots!

Kill those who remain and indulge in terror.

I don't know what's happening in the thread. I saw only post, yours, and replied.

Calling them Islamists is unfair on Islamic people. What many of our scholars call takfiiriis are suddenly called Islamists by you. We stop just short of calling them kaafir and settle on takfiri, the next worst thing, but when outsiders talk of Islam and have OBL's picture on the back supposedly representing us, just think of what goes on in our minds and with our emotions.

What are you talking about?

We are on Uighur people who are attacking the Hans and the Administration.

Well China does not think it is unfair to call those Uighurs as Islamic terrorists or words to that effect.

And the Chinese are hard at it to wipe them out!

Not that easy.

Make them adopt Chinese culture, learn only Mandarin and make them forget their roots!

what is the difference between white yankees made Indian people call themselves american and Chinese made Uygur people call themselves Chinese??? tell me???

what is the difference between white yankees made Indian people call themselves american and Chinese made Uygur people call themselves Chinese??? tell me???

Indians are Americans?

I thought the Opium War is over.

I will tell you once you are out of your stupor and that lazy dreamy smoke induced happiness,

Clearly you are just so ignorant.

Huis are Chinese Han first. Those Han Chinese who adopted islam are called Hui.

Do not get the sequence wrong!!!

It is so unfortunate that the Islamic terrorist have raised their ugly head in a country that is friendly with Pakistan and with other Islamic countries.

It is true that China is changing the demography of Muslim areas to include Xinjaing and flooding it with Hans. But then, it is for the good for China and even if the Uighurs are a minority in their homeland and even if they are rehabilitated in other part, it is for their good.

Should the Uighurs not integrate with China even if they are Han?

If the Huis who are also Muslim have shed their origin and have become Hans, what is so special about the Uighurs. What's so important about religion when the Han identity allows them to be economically better and, as per the Chinese, embrace a better culture? If the Huis who are Muslim can do so and then do well, why cannot the Uighurs?

China feels that religion, especially those which are non Chinese in origin, pollutes and brings instability. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. You can see it in Xinjiang.

Maybe the Chinese, I am saying so just from the stability and peace standpoint, are not quite wrong in their thought process and policy.

Peace and stability is more important than religion.

Clearly you are just so ignorant.

Huis are Chinese Han first. Those Han Chinese who adopted islam are called Hui.

Do not get the sequence wrong!!!
Similar appearances make you got that conclusion,not true but really sensible.

China is the only country that has handled Islamic terrorist and have practically wiped them out!

We are quite proud of our efficiency.

Historically, we have done some hard work to get rid of them.

However, it takes hard work. Fortunately, we have about 92% Chinese are Han Chinese. The other 8%, most of them are with us. So those few terrorists are easy to wipe out.

Those U.S. soldiers are just sissy hiding behind the walls and armed vehicles. They should learn from us Chinese how we deal with those terrorists effectively.

Similar appearances make you got that conclusion,not true but really sensible.

I think I need reword what I try to say. What I mean is that those Hans in Hui minority are Han first who converted to muslim, not the other way around.

Not that easy.

You forget it, china to implement Mandarin, but does not prohibit any national language, Uighur still using own national language, bilingual education in Xinjiang, first, the Uighurs in their own language, the other is Mandarin. Your life in China, you need to learn the lingua franca for the job.

Back
Top Bottom