What's new

Xinjiang erupts again, many killed

Yeh there are many ways. We can make Kashmir a free non-militarized state and both India & Pak can sign treaty with Kashmir to remain neutral and we both can defend Kashmir from any external threat.

Nope. What belongs to us belongs to us. No two words about it.. Exterminating the local communities won't change a damn thing about the reality of the state. This is not Europe; it is a part of our country we're talking about.

See thats the problem with you guys. you say big that you people wanted to resolve kashmir dispute and from your sentence you have prematurely decided where does kashmir lie. You are saying like US/china/japan/russia or even maldives can possess kashmir but not india and never India. thats why indians don't like pakistanis

So - Indians knows the fact that if Kashmiries are given choice than they will prefer to be with any country other than India. BTW What about statistics which suggest that only 10% Kashmirs want separation?

So - Indians knows the fact that if Kashmiries are given choice than they will prefer to be with any country other than India. BTW What about statistics which suggest that only 10% Kashmirs want separation?

No genius, if you understand english you'll see that it is your imposition he's talking about. Again, we can wait-- you can't. :lol:. But now let's get back to topic on Xingjiang.

You can?

How come it never crossed the mind of those who run Pakistan?

They must be real idiots, right?

Do i have to mention that their opportunists in security forces of both sides, who don't want to resolve the issue.:no:

Nope. What belongs to us belongs to us. No two words about it.. Exterminating the local communities won't change a damn thing about the reality of the state. This is not Europe; it is a part of our country we're talking about.

Excuse me :coffee:

I have come across of these ughairi sufis on a business trips to Saudi arabia..they are vigilant, rough and provocative to deal with. The issues lies in their culture and upbringing..being turkic also means being aggressive by nature.[/QUOTE]

Listen you sick ****, I know you are one brainwashed anti-Turk MF but its funny that

fakes like you criticize Turk-NATO membershop all the time, but when China killing muslims these muslims are Turkic and agressive so its ok to kill them. Sick! bastard!

I have come across of these ughairi sufis on a business trips to Saudi arabia..they are vigilant, rough and provocative to deal with. The issues lies in their culture and upbringing..being turkic also means being aggressive by nature.

Listen you sick ****, I know you are one anti-Turk MF brainwashed by Saudis but its funny that

fakes like you criticize Turk-NATO membershop all the time, but when China killing muslims these muslims are Turkic and agressive so its ok to kill them. Sick! bastard!

Wahabis hate every Non-Wahabis including Muslim!

They only worship the White Man!

Sure, it is 100% ok for Turk to exterminate Kurds because they are all terrorist, right??

I have come across of these ughairi sufis on a business trips to Saudi arabia..they are vigilant, rough and provocative to deal with. The issues lies in their culture and upbringing..being turkic also means being aggressive by nature.

Listen you sick ****, I know you are one anti-Turk MF brainwashed by Saudis but its funny that

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

im out now. this thread go crazy:rofl: who told u Turkic got killed??? white people??? noble german people??? any foreigner in there as a witness on the killings??? i can tell u, none!:rofl:

TTT, sadly you're right - with no system left in the Islamic society/authority, others have to deal with our aberrations/outliers.

You agree with China that all these Islamist (terrorists) should be crushed underfoot without mercy.

China has no time for being politically correct. They know what is good for their country and that is why they have no troubles.

Back
Top Bottom