What's new

Xinjiang erupts again, many killed

yeah kudos to pakistani threats:rofl:..
keep it up guys,you are near to discount on j-20:rofl:

Yes i we will get discount and get those J-20 and i can clearly see targets clearly marked on your ***** as well :devil:

Now happy!!!!

China has done a wonderful job in Xinjiang, compared Russia and Chechnya.
Wrong! Russian do it better. after over 10 years military corporation in Chechnya, Chechnya dont have any physiological mature male alive, Chechnya people will be vanished. Moscow will never ever suffer from one single more bomb blast. it is such a masterpiece done by Russian.

You see there is a principle in hinduism which says open your mouth for a debate only when you have a backbone to keep yourself straight? since pakistan is an islamic country so I guess its people don't know or don't follow the principle!

you see nowadays war is not fought with guns but with money....an estimate
1980s : 70% kashmiri wanted freedom
1990s : 50% kashmiri wanted freedom
2000s : 30% kashmiri wanted freedom
2010s : 10% kashmiri wanted freedom
2020s : 00% kashmiri wanted freedom and want the special status of the state removed to allow more investment.
2030s : AJK and northern areas want to join india.
2050s : Its better I keep quite

prediction using common man's logic
you can shout even then.....

And these polls are conducted by very credible hindus who refused to implement the plebiscite

Si il était tout bon comme tu l'a décrit, mais pourquoi cette constante manipulation mediatique face a la Chine?

And these polls are conducted by very credible hindus who refused to implement the plebiscite

oh yeah the plebiscite!! pakistanis favourite word when it comes to kashmir!
you must have forgotten that the plebiscite is not only for indian kashmir valley but also AJK. also one of the pre-conditions require pak forces to retreat behind the 1947 line drawn after instrument of accession by kashmiri king. sounds bitter isn't it . better implement your part first before opening your loud mouth

Wrong! Russian do it better. after over 10 years military corporation in Chechnya, Chechnya dont have any physiological mature male alive, Chechnya people will be vanished. Moscow will never ever suffer from one single more bomb blast. it is such a masterpiece done by Russian.

China is on the right lines.

Islamic terrorist have to be crushed.

No more bomb blast to kill hardworking people

No plebiscite and all that nonsense will be tolerated by China.

I could not follow the quote of chines are sufficient for us
what do you mean about that?

I have seen the threads from page 1 and think Chines are sufficient for you people in this thread. And well aware of what actually happened there, So - why should we start commenting blindly.

You must know chinese prosperity is not directly proportional to indian disintegration as pakistan's.
Pakistan don't want to disintegrate India, Pakistanis only want that Kashmir's dispute must be resolved and that is not part of India.

you are saying as if you are far more advanced and capable than chinese so you'd allow the pawn(china) to go first!!! really hilarious

What's the rational of this??? Where i stated that we are more advanced than China?

Pakistan don't want to disintegrate India, Pakistanis only want that Kashmir's dispute must be resolved and that is not part of India.

Well, you must try.

Must never give up the ship as they say in the Navy.

I am sure there are many ways that it can be achieved.

Any ideas?

oh yeah the plebiscite!! pakistanis favourite word when it comes to kashmir!
you must have forgotten that the plebiscite is not only for indian kashmir valley but also AJK. also one of the pre-conditions require pak forces to retreat behind the 1947 line drawn after instrument of accession by kashmiri king. sounds bitter isn't it . better implement your part first before opening your loud mouth

We know it is for AJK as well, and are ready to retreat our forces as well providing India also do so.

puri_unrest_cartoon%5B1%5D.jpg

Well, you must try.

Must never give up the ship as they say in the Navy.

I am sure there are many ways that it can be achieved.

Any ideas?

Yeh there are many ways. We can make Kashmir a free non-militarized state and both India & Pak can sign treaty with Kashmir to remain neutral and we both can defend Kashmir from any external threat.

See thats the problem with you guys. you say big that you people wanted to resolve kashmir dispute and from your sentence you have prematurely decided where does kashmir lie. You are saying like US/china/japan/russia or even maldives can possess kashmir but not india and never India. thats why indians don't like pakistanis

Yeh there are many ways. We can make Kashmir a free non-militarized state and both India & Pak can sign treaty with Kashmir to remain neutral and we both can defend Kashmir from any external threat.

You can?

How come it never crossed the mind of those who run Pakistan?

They must be real idiots, right?

Back
Top Bottom