What's new

Xinjiang erupts again, many killed

Yes, you could chose to say that if you wanted to do it that way. Just that those were blasts in marketplaces with civilians and not a mob going around destroying property and attacking police. That sort of gives enough hints. But, we all have to do what we have to, to ensure civilian safety. You could chose to call them whatever but that will really make no difference to the facts.

OK, I do not want to continue, I know that there is a pain in the Indians, but some Indians are also better have some restraint, that is all.

Yes I know. Just wanted you to be careful bro. It is sensitive thing. And sometimes being the majority has to make some sacrifices like elder brother to keep younger brother happy. So that is okay.

So do not tell me they have less freedom after they are given more freedom already.

Otherwise, we will ask all of people in China to share the same freedom, e.g. one child per family, no extra credit for going to college and etc. Let every people in China have actual same freedom.

Why don't you show me a link from UN's website? I bet UN should have such veto records on its website.

Vetoed resolution against JuD multiple times in UNSC. Same group who kill 166 people using gunmen 26/11.

Well, I live at U.S. So what? I still think that dalai lama is one of biggest terrorists. We Chinese wish him rot in whatever places he goes. To we Chinese, he is just a dog who will lick anyone's shoes for money!!!

Dalai Lama is a strange one. Right now he is in US. Are you out there condemning US government over this? You live in US, right? India has never allowed Tibetans to use India as base for any kind of violent struggle against China.

I do what I want, when I want. And I get my info from where I want, no net-nanny for me!

1、Just brainwashing, Americans can change on Wall Street bonuses? Even if there is a clear public opinion?Because can not do anything, a middle-class Americans to fly a plane to hit the building. What can you do? to eat hamburgers and hot dogs?

2、You can get a message from the media, no problem, but this information is being manipulated. Like I said, "TIANANMEN 'event is a clear standard. You always have a mouth on it, but you really know it?

3、China has a very large network free, Chinese society is the same. As the U.S., you have enough nurse, regardless of network or reality.

Many people access to this forum from U.S. and western countries. Nobody is interested in net-nannying you. Who the heck do you think you are?

Most of western media are way more biased in this type of tibet, xinjiang issues against China. You can choose to be an idiot and nobody cares about it. However, do not tell us Chinese how we should handle this issue. We know how to do that most effectively. We will make sure those terrorists go to hell with bullets in their heads!!!

I do what I want, when I want. And I get my info from where I want, no net-nanny for me!

Why don't you show me a link from UN's website? I bet UN should have such veto records on its website.

Yes my friend there will be many links. I can give only tomorrow not now from my BB. So please allow. But if you google may be you can find it. I think that it should not be blocked. Last line only in case you are in china. Try Baidu that could also help.

Well, I live at U.S. So what? I still think that dalai lama is one of biggest terrorists. We Chinese wish him rot in whatever places he goes. To we Chinese, he is just a dog who will lick anyone's shoes for money!!!

you people are brainwashed upto depth of hell:lol:
i have heard same views from many chinese,
tell me how many terrorist he has sent to china during his stay in india,while on the other hand you vetoed on charges against hafizz saeed who is terrorist roaming freely in paksitan.I can post videos how tibetans are treated in their home land by ur army.Few of them luckily escape from there and tell their stories of discrimination.sad to hear that..and on other hand,you are claiming them terrorist while doing such activities which terrorist do to suppress rights.

tell me how many terrorist he has sent to china during his stay in india,while on the other hand you vetoed on charges against hafizz saeed who is terrorist roaming freely in paksitan.I can post videos how tibetans are treated in their home land by ur army.Few of them luckily escape from there and tell their stories of discrimination.sad to hear that..and on other hand,you are claiming them terrorist while doing such activities which terrorist do to suppress rights.

To search my previous post, I do not want to repeat over and over again.

Yes my friend there will be many links. I can give only tomorrow not now from my BB. So please allow. But if you google may be you can find it. I think that it should not be blocked. Last line only in case you are in china. Try Baidu that could also help.

I am in U.S. so that you do not have to worry about any information that I cannot access. BTW, I have no idea what JUD is and I bet majority of Chinese have never heard of it.

If you have the link, feel free to provide it. BTW, India's premier ministers have met Chinese ones as well. I have never heard such issues have been raised if those are so important. Isn't it strange?

Its interesting to see so few pakistani comments on this thread.
the situation is called "standing on a sticky wicket". what about poor muslims being killed by security forces?? Naah it won't come out as
keeping quite = discount in JF-17 prices :rofl:
am i right!!

Anyway @topic i respect the chinese for their attitude towards separatists. human rights comes second to national security and integration. I really hope india will also have the same caliber and the "who cares what other countries' say" attitude as china has and shows to the west. As the motto should go like : "If you want to stay, live by the rules else get lost."

pakistanis ca bash me coz i'm "evil hindu"!! :rofl: :rofl:

What do you call those hooligans who set fires in Tibet, kill innocent civilians, burn people to death, use knives to kill people??? Those have nothing to do with dalai lama??? He may not kill people by his own hand. However, he has incited many such terrorist activities in Tibet.

About brainwash? Well, I bet you think any Chinese who hate that damn lama is brainwashed. Since he wants to be the son of india so much, he should stay there forever. Trust me, CCP will decide the next dalai lama. Do not tell me CCP has no such authority. Learn history, any central government in China, no matter it is Qing Dynasty, ROC or PRC all have power to ratify the next dalai lama. He may choose his descendant but without central government's approval, there will not be a dalai lama. This is called: 金瓶掣签。http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/金瓶掣籤 (in Chinese)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Urn (in English)

Even after it is approved, central government can always abolish the dalai lama and get a new one if he does not abide by the rule.

About 6th dalai lama and how he was replaced when he did not abide by the rule:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_Dalai_Lama

So don't tell me Chinese Central government has no power to dictate who would be the next dalai lama. Whoever rules China will inherit such power to dictate who would be the next dalai lama or panchan lama.

Back
Top Bottom