What's new

Xinjiang erupts again, many killed

What JUD???

You have harbored one of the biggest one: the dala lama and its followers. Look what he has done in tibet the other years? Many Chinese were killed. May them rot in india. If they dare to conduct those terrorist activities, we will shoot them like dogs.

Please stop lying. China protected JUD - a terrorist organisation right before they carried out the Mumbai attacks in 2008 three times in UNSC. So China's position is as inconsistent on terrorism as Pakistan's on Muslim bortherhood. The only consistent thing here is the brotherhood of the India haters!

RIP to innocent civilians killed here.

I'm not sure I follow you. If I successfully brainwash someone in ANY way, then they are not free, even if they think they are. That is what you are trying to say about me, correct? That I have been "brainwashed" by a biased media?

Brainwashing occurs when there is not adequate and opposing media sources that provide enough facts so a person can make up their mind in a logical manner. NO society has a perfect media; therefore, there is some measure of this everywhere. A good example (again) is North Korea, where not only is there no opposing media, the facts themselves are changed into lies. Most North Koreans believe that they were attacked by South Korea, that "Dear Leader" Sr. expelled the aggressive South, and further, they did so without the overwhelming assistance of China.

Freedom is having enough accurate facts to make up one's mind.
When the government and the media have a full coverage area, you still have the same view? You want to cheat your own or deceive other people? Chinese BBS is so different and the West, our information is far greater and more real than you, and why? Yes, Freedom is having enough accurate facts to make up one's mind. but it is okay to judge you for being brainwashed. What is brainwashing? it was a deliberate mistake to use the breadth and depth of the false propaganda, an ordinary knowledge always limited, you really can not blame, so whether it is not make up one's mind, it is not enough to cover up the traces of a brainwashing and my criterion is always simple, Westerners are too ignorant about China, it has deep traces of brainwashing. Yes, smart people are always not easy to be brainwashed, but if you're not smart, you also have the right to oppose the brainwashing, you agree?

Oh, so you mean China is against terrorism, except when its fair. Ohk, that makes sense only if I'm a brainwashed citizen of a regime that controls my thinking.

Now what we need to establish here is that the Uighur terrorism is fair, then even China can support it.

I said I am against all terrorists, I ask you a question whether India supports the terrorist organization?

Well, I used to think those terrorists in india deserving death. Now I have a lot more pity for them. Thanks for your education.
Headless chicken approach will not do. Please calm down. It does not matter whether china takes pity on sponsored terrorists killimg indians or not in future. China has been supporting terrorism in india by using its veto in UNSC already. There is no surprise in it. So give the act a break. Regarding my comments to which you responded, you have to read the original context. Riots and terrorism are different and the ways to treat them are different too. That is done all over the world and it is not a new phenomenon that is being discussed. Further, land aquisition is a sensitive issue and close to people's heart. It has to be dealt accordingly. By the rampant aquisition been done in the way it is, a threshold of tolerance is crossed and that is the reason for trouble. Uighurs are also chinese people. Do you not agree? So treat the rioters as your people. Find out the few who initiated them and to them take strong action or re-educate or send them to camps or do whatever it is that you do in peace loving china. Once again, so that I am clear. No life is cheap in the world.

Some members of India to stop it, China just did not vote, and there is no direct support for terrorism, but India?

Headless chicken approach will not do. Please calm down. It does not matter whether china takes pity on sponsored terrorists killimg indians or not in future. China has been supporting terrorism in india by using its veto in UNSC already. There is no surprise in it. So give the act a break. Regarding my comments to which you responded, you have to read the original context. Riots and terrorism are different and the ways to treat them are different too. That is done all over the world and it is not a new phenomenon that is being discussed. Further, land aquisition is a sensitive issue and close to people's heart. It has to be dealt accordingly. By the rampant aquisition been done in the way it is, a threshold of tolerance is crossed and that is the reason for trouble. Uighurs are also chinese people. Do you not agree? So treat the rioters as your people. Find out the few who initiated them and to them take strong action or re-educate or send them to camps or do whatever it is that you do in peace loving china. Once again, so that I am clear. No life is cheap in the world.

You do not mind just to believe western propaganda, land aquisition in Hotan? You crazy?

You do not mind just to believe western propaganda, to land in Hotan? You crazy?
Look bro, i am enough times in china to know the truth. I have many dear friends in china and so I know the propaganda from the reality. I have dined with the families of some and they all love china but they also know the shortfalls as I know the shortfalls of India. So let us not wish the hotan for any of us.

Nobody is condoning the deaths, as you may see. Lives are precious. All have families, kids, parents who are left behind. Life is difficult without the father or the son, but what is important is to not go around shooting people just because some made riot. Best thing is to first control the riot and then make investigation about who started it and take necessary lawful steps. But in the long run the sensitive issue has to be handled. Because it can be the source of people protest and riots in other province too.

Enlighten me what kind of terrorists China has supported by veto???

I am referring to the number of kids they can raise.

Yes I know. Just wanted you to be careful bro. It is sensitive thing. And sometimes being the majority has to make some sacrifices like elder brother to keep younger brother happy. So that is okay.

Look bro, i am enough times in china to know the truth. I have many dear friends in china and so I know the propaganda from the reality. I have dined with the families of some and they all love china but they also know the shortfalls as I know the shortfalls of India. So let us not wish the hotan for any of us.

Nobody is condoning the deaths, as you may see. Lives are precious. All have families, kids, parents who are left behind. Life is difficult without the father or the son, but what is important is to not go around shooting people just because some made riot. Best thing is to first control the riot and then make investigation about who started it and take necessary lawful steps. But in the long run the sensitive issue has to be handled. Because it can be the source of people protest and riots in other province too.

First to know more, then began to boast, this event occurred in Hotan, it is an underdeveloped place, real estate developers footsteps still not get there. Expropriation of land in a remote area? This is a joke?

First to know more, then began to boast, this event occurred in Hotan, it is an underdeveloped place, real estate developers footsteps still not get there.
My friend we are grownups so there is no need for boasting. I am accessing via my bb right now but i will be happy to post links for you tomorrow.

Where do you think are the migrants from north settling anyway?

My friend we are grownups so there is no need for boasting. I am accessing via my bb right now but i will be happy to post links for you tomorrow.

Where do you think are the migrants from north settling anyway?

I do not understand what you mean? Best to say more clearly. What link? Any need?

Back
Top Bottom