What's new

Xinjiang erupts again, many killed

They are thousand times better than Kashmir muslims in India which are being guarded by world largest concentration of armed forces per land mass!

The ughairs are self professed Muslims..no Islamic school of though admissions their heretic religion!

I have come across of these ughairi sufis on a business trips to Saudi arabia..they are vigilant, rough and provocative to deal with. The issues lies in their culture and upbringing..being turkic also means being aggressive by nature.

Just because you love China and Hate India, you are blaming us... China is worst in human right records... religion is not important in communist state..

That means, you are follower of bad coin and good coin theory. Remember whether you show tail or head, amount of purchase you can do from the coin remains same. Since, you have friendship with China you will support Chinese rather than their Muslim Population. But let me tell you for me, Chinese are right. Terrorism is not the solution but an invitation to problem. I hope China is able to restrain this topic coming further in lights of Al Qaeda or LeT, which may develop strategies to bomb china. I don't want to discuss Kashmir, because I don't want to derail this topic. If you wish to discuss Kashmir, move to Kashmir section.

They are thousand times better than Kashmir muslims in India which are being guarded by world largest concentration of armed forces per land mass!

The ughairs are self professed Muslims..no Islamic school of though admissions their heretic religion!

I have come across of these ughairi sufis on a business trips to Saudi arabia..they are vigilant, rough and provocative to deal with. The issues lies in their culture and upbringing..being turkic also means being aggressive by nature.

Just because you love China and Hate India, you are blaming us... China is worst in human right records... religion is not important in communist state..

Only thing Communism has best is no importance to Religion. It would have been better if Afghanistan would have been communist, but almighty USA has other ambitions.

Maybe China should give freedom for there people..... if china does that..... USA would be the biggest ally.

Agree hope the whole world finds out about this news, as China keeps everything low key and well done for TOI for shaming China here.

The vast majority of Chinese Muslims are very patriotic people. Hui people if I am pronouncing it right, I have met them they are present in the Chinese security forces - I love their food, especially their Kababs.

Also Xinjiang are proud Chinese except a few trouble makers.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is not much of a problem here in china. Chinese government can give more freedom to uighur muslims like allowing islamic schools. China has lot of money, they can easily generate lot of jobs. One thing all governments (india,china,pak,etc )should make sure that land is like mother to poor .dont aquire it forcefully.

Freedom and brainwashing are antonyms... opposites.

By definition, if you are brainwashed, you are NOT free. Regardless of the content of the brainwashing. North Korea comes to mind.

There is a thin line between Terrorists and rioters. Terrorists generally plan violence to achieve political goals. Rioters are usually more spontaneous. It is possible for clever terrorists to hide their activities within a carefully executed and encouraged riot.

If they have political goals and planned the attacks, then they sound like domestic terrorists to me. But does it matter what we label them? They are criminals, and should work within the system to achieve their aims.

Why western media still label them as rioters instead of terrorists???

They are absolutely terrorists!!!

Agree with you Ephone. In such circumstances, we should call the Hamas, the freedom fighters, the Taliban the resistants and Gadhafi, a resistant against Western neo-colonialism.

Lol did you saw the comments of pakistanis when the recent mumbai blast occured

I don't and cannot call any person human if he is happy on anybody's murder!!! BTW what were comments all about, i didn't see..

Back
Top Bottom