What's new

Xinjiang erupts again, many killed

I think I need reword what I try to say. What I mean is that those Hans in Hui minority are Han first who converted to muslim, not the other way around.
Be Muslim or be not should not be in concern including Xinjiang Uygur.Some people be regarded as Hui and be committed themselves but they do not believe in Islam.

So - Indians knows the fact that if Kashmiries are given choice than they will prefer to be with any country other than India. BTW What about statistics which suggest that only 10% Kashmirs want separation?

although i understand that your grasping power of english is poor i'd like to ask you which of the two options you'd take

1. shout free-kashmir -> 1000 year enemity with india -> possible future confrontations -> embarrassment at international level from indians -> no trade or economic incentives from india.
2. forget kashmir -> have india as a normal neighbour ->trade and economic oppurtunities -> cooperation at international level

Does Pakistani muslim brotherhood like they feel for Kashmir or Palestine comes short in Uighuristan? :tdown::tdown::tdown:

This is an exposure.

Does Pakistani muslim brotherhood like they feel for Kashmir or Chechnya comes short in Uighuristan? :tdown::tdown::tdown:

This is an exposure.

There is nothing like Muslim Brotherhood, Its all dirty politics... Who speak bout Muslim brotherhood, is either ignorant or hypocrite

There is nothing like Muslim Brotherhood, Its all dirty politics... Who speak bout Muslim brotherhood, is either ignorant or hypocrite

Only Pakistanis think about so called muslim brotherhood , islamic bomb , naming weapons after those Muslims have nothing to do with Pakistan etc etc. They shout when others kill terrorists those are Muslims but do not speak when they do it themselves. But I want to know where it is in case of Uyghuristan?

Be Muslim or be not should not be in concern including Xinjiang Uygur.Some people be regarded as Hui and be committed themselves but they do not believe in Islam.

That is not the main concern here.

Back
Top Bottom