What's new

WWW Syria presidential election

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
I challenge you to vote Netanyahu out of office. You can't can you? :lol:
He was already voted out once. This "election" has ZERO importance. Everyone will forget about it next day, just previous parliamentary "elections".

He was already voted out once. This "election" has ZERO importance. Everyone will forget about it next day, just previous parliamentary "elections".

@Superboy (supposedly an Chinese - but never comments on Chinese matters) @Fukuoka (Vietnamese lunatic) and the Mullah-worshipping Turk @Hasbara Buster are a nice trio of resident cartoon characters on PDF. All of them are also PISS TV addicts.

I would not bother with their diarrhea. It's funny at the beginning but on the long run you want to flush the toilette.

Last edited:
Zionists and right-wing western nutjobs passionately despise any sort of resistance against their terror and imperialism.
On the other hand they like countries such as Saudi Arabia, do you ever see them whine on and on about their despotic puppet states? If you notice all their propaganda, hatred and anger is ALWAYS directed towards those countries that resist their terror and inhumane policies. Such as Syria, Iran, North Korea. Go to any American/Western political forum and even here. All of them hate North Korea, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Venezuela, Cuba. None of them even mentions Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE.

@Superboy (supposedly an Chinese - but never comments on Chinese matters) @Fukuoka (Vietnamese lunatic) and the Mullah-worshipping Turk @Hasbara Buster are a nice trio of resident cartoon characters on PDF. All of them are also PISS TV addicts.

I would not bother with their diarrhea. It's funny at the beginning but on the long run you want to flush the toilette.

Don't Saudis worship their Kings?Yes, they do. I on the other hand worship God only unlike sunnis and shias who worship human beings. I bet you are one of them, in fact I have no doubt.

How nice, the Wahabi is talking to his yahoodi friend. They are one and the same in terms of mindset.

This race is much more important and way more interesting than "elections" in Syria:

pig-race.jpg
Freedom of Palestine is the most important thing.Butthurt zion

@500 ya ibn alkilb ... enta el5nzer ya 5anzer,

Syrians voting in Lebanon... Their roar shook all Lebanon

Zionists and right-wing western nutjobs passionately despise any sort of resistance against their terror and imperialism.
On the other hand they like countries such as Saudi Arabia, do you ever see them whine on and on about their despotic puppet states? If you notice all their propaganda, hatred and anger is ALWAYS directed towards those countries that resist their terror and inhumane policies. Such as Syria, Iran, North Korea. Go to any American/Western political forum and even here. All of them hate North Korea, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Venezuela, Cuba. None of them even mentions Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE.

Don't Saudis worship their Kings?Yes, they do. I on the other hand worship God only unlike sunnis and shias who worship human beings. I bet you are one of them, in fact I have no doubt.

How nice, the Wahabi is talking to his yahoodi friend. They are one and the same in terms of mindset.

Oh, keep quite Mullah bootlicker.

I don't worship any leaders or anything besides Allah (swt). Respect is a different matter.

Haha. A Rafida calling a Sunni Makkawi Hashemite for a made-up name. Interesting.:lol:

Also what the hell has Israel or Zionism to do with the fact of you being a resident cartoon character, PISS TV addict and Mullah bootlicker and Al-Asshead (mass-murderer, war criminal and anti-Muslim) worshipper?

Everyone supports the liberation of Palestine from Zionists. Especially us Arabs and the Arab street. So get lost Mullah addict.

Al hasani you are the typical brainwashed primitive Sunni who would fight for Israel and America. We have many people like you in Turkey as well, unfortunately. Justice and truth means absolutely nothing to your kind. You are not Muslim either, you are the enemies of true Islam and of humanity.

Al hasani you are the typical brainwashed primitive Sunni who would fight for Israel and America. We have many people like you in Turkey as well, unfortunately. Justice and truth means absolutely nothing to your kind. You are not Muslim either, you are the enemies of true Islam and of humanity.

:lol:

Keep behaving like a cartoon character. One just need to look at you user history to see that it's nothing more than a pathetic and false facade of yours.

I could not care less about Israel and America. It's your country that is a NATO member. Go fight your government. Stop putting your nose in business that is not of your concern (the ancient Arab world) and stop claiming to know about anything in the Arab world when you are obviously just an ignorant outsider.

If you call supporting a internationally recognized war criminal, mass-murderer and anti-Muslim Nusayri such as Al-Asshead and a decedent and un-Islamic criminal Mullah-regime as "justice" or a virtue of a Muslim then you can kiss this below:

@500 ya ibn alkilb ... enta el5nzer ya 5anzer,
Stop cursing.

How many are there? 1% of all Syrian refugees in Lebanon? And why these clowns are not fighting in army?

Stop cursing.

How many are there? 1% of all Syrian refugees in Lebanon? And why these clowns are not fighting in army?
Because the army doesn't need them, trust me when Bashar Alasad declares war, Syrians all over the world will go back to Syria to fight, all he has to do is put his military uniform on, and declare war... and you need to stop insulting Syrians...

Because the army doesn't need them, trust me when Bashar Alasad declares war, Syrians all over the world will go back to Syria to fight, all he has to do is put his military uniform on, and declare war... and you need to stop insulting Syrians...
LOL. Does not need them? If Assad had couple hundred soldiers in Kassab it would not fall.

If Assad had 300 K soldiers he would win the war in couple months.

But since he has not enough loyal soldiers he is forced to hire Hezies and Iraqis.

LOL. Does not need them? If Assad had couple hundred soldiers in Kassab it would not fall.

But since he has not enough loyal soldiers he is forced to hire Hezies and Iraqis.
like I said before, all he has to do is put his military uniform on... in this conflict he never wore his uniform at all, because there is no need for it.. plus don't forget the mutual defence agreement with Iran haven't been implied yet...

Some 50,000 insurgents killed. That's pretty good in my books. Insurgents failed to topple Assad. That's failure on the part of insurgents. It's over 3 years. People are fed up with it. Insurgents have lost support. Now people only want calm and security, not toppling Assad :victory:

I predict a voter turnout of 70 to 80 percent. Insurgent held places have very few people compared to government held places, because people have largely fled to government held places, which have electricity, water, food, heating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom