What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

Egypt has accused the MB of conducting terrorist activities in Egypt and the whole world witnessed what happened in Egypt while Turkey chose to finance and support the MB despite Egypt accusation. Is not that a form of interference?

Also who said the military of Egypt is following a form of secularism? Turkey itself is a secular country. Don't not throw stones when living in a house made of glass.

Is it hard for you to answer the simple Q !
I dont care what Turkey is I care why the saudi government which claims to be islamic supports a military dictatorship that is clearly secular(Arab Standards). And we answered the question, its not my problem if you cant understand but because im a nice guy I will provide you with an introductory video on the english language.

MB was a legally elected party, current Egyptian government is a result of military coup, do you have hardships understanding that? yeah if Saudi Arabia and coup government is saying they're terrorist, they must be terrorists.

Seriously are you hired by king or what ? how come someone can have not even has a slight logical idea of his own ?

And I swear if you say answer the question one more time, I will report for trolling.

Egypt has accused the MB of conducting terrorist activities in Egypt and the whole world witnessed what happened in Egypt while Turkey chose to finance and support the MB despite Egypt accusation. Is not that a form of interference?
Lol now coming up with lies? Where did Turkey finance MB?

Is it hard for you to answer the simple Q !
You got your answer.

Whatever Egypt says or do is a matter of internal issue not Turkey. Get that equation first then big mouth all you want. Turkey has no right to pock a nose into others internal issues. Turkey is not Egypt nor Egypt is Turkey.

So the question now, Why does Turkey support the MB. I need an answer !

What exactly did they do in Egypt except verbal criticizing? Did they arm MB? I would argue that they do interfere in Syria, but not in Egypt.
Saudi Arabia interfered in Afghanistan which is NOT an Arab country by arming Taliban goons, wanna explain a little bit?

why doesn't Saudis accept Syrian refugees inside Saudi or anywhere in the Gulf instead of talking BS or sending $$$ ammunitions to Syria. Why sending mass billion dollars to Sissi to buy Russian gears and not Syrian refugees???

Turkey treat the Syrians much bettter than the Saudis. I bet any Syrians in Turkey would say Turkey is my brother and Saudi is my enemy because they will never forget what the Turks did to the Syrians while all Arab countries do NOTHING.

Another fail, Hasani is gone Arabian Legend you got no support.

Next.............

MB was a legally elected party, current Egyptian government is a result of military coup, do you have hardships understanding that? yeah if Saudi Arabia and coup government is saying they're terrorist, they must be terrorists.

Seriously are you hired by king or what ? how come someone can have not even has a slight logical idea of his own ?

And I swear if you say answer the question one more time, I will report for trolling.

It seems otherwise. I said whatever Egypt is doing in Egypt is a matter of Egypt only. What has Turkey got to do with that?

Turkey shouldn't interfere in others internal issues now is that hard to grasp? Whether The MB was elected or not is not your business. Millions of Egypt walked the St in a protest aimed to bring the MB down, why are going you against their well?

Last edited:
Because AKP has MB kind of mentality.

Also AKP has not interfered Egypt, all they have done was talking, unlike Saudis, please even kids can see the idea behind the Saudi moves, your king just wants to protect his throne and have dominating hand in sectarian disputes.

@Arabian Legend

That's the Harsh truth.

What exactly did they do in Egypt except verbal criticizing? Did they arm MB? I would argue that they do interfere in Syria, but not in Egypt.
Saudi Arabia interfered in Afghanistan which is NOT an Arab country by arming Taliban goons, wanna explain a little bit?

I said this isn't about Saudi Arabia so quit it. It is not my problem that you don't have a slight knowledge of what the MB has done to Egypt neither I'm hear to give a lecture in order to educate you or is that Kohamini typical mentality shoving his nose as usual?

@Arabian Legend

That's the Harsh truth.

Off topic posts will not be giving a second look by me.

why doesn't Saudis accept Syrian refugees inside Saudi or anywhere in the Gulf instead of talking BS or sending $$$ ammunitions to Syria. Why sending mass billion dollars to Sissi to buy Russian gears and not Syrian refugees???

Turkey treat the Syrians much bettter than the Saudis. I bet any Syrians in Turkey would say Turkey is my brother and Saudi is my enemy because they will never forget what the Turks did to the Syrians while all Arab countries do NOTHING.

Another fail, Hasani is gone Arabian Legend you got no support.

Next.............

We don't border Syria just so you know. This topic is about Turkey why are u beating around the push?

Last edited:
It seems otherwise. I said whatever Egypt is doing in Egypt is a matter of Egypt only. What has Turkey got to do with that?

Turkey shouldn't interfere in others internal issues now is that hard to grasp? Whether The MB was elected or not is not your business. Millions of Egypt walked the St in a protest aimed to bring the MB down, why are going against their well?
Well then, if Turkey should not be able to criticize other countries, then KSA, should quit poking in others' countries too. I'm sure more people and countries will be glad when KSA quits poking around than Turkey is doing.

I said this isn't about Saudi Arabia so quit it. It is not my problem that you don't have a slight knowledge of what the MB has don't to Egypt neither I'm hear to give a lecture in order to educate you or is that Kohamini typical mentality shoving his nose as usual?

You open a thread, ask a question and when people answer, you start whining that you are not here to educate them. :crazy: Thanks, no one here needs your teaching.

Why don't you say how Turkey is interfering in in Egypt and how branding MB as a terrorist organization is any smaller interference compared to verbally criticizing Egypt's rulers? What has Turkey done exactly? Why don't you elaborate?

@Arabian Legend Answer my question when did Turkey financed MB?

As if we would hold the honor if Turkey was. :lol:
As if you have honor...

You open a thread, ask a question and when people answer, you start whining that you are not here to educate them. :crazy: Thanks, no one here needs your teaching.

You don't say how Turkey is interfering in in Egypt and how branding MB as a terrorist organization is any smaller interference compared to verbally criticizing Egypt's rulers? What has Turkey done exactly? Why don't you elaborate?
What did i said? He will avoid your question...

Leave it guys. He wll just avoid questions that are too complicated for him :)

A Suud whining about countries interfering in other countries. What do you know they exist :)

Back
Top Bottom