What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

You are expecting a objective comment after this?

Stop acting dumb we all know this thread is just for trolling.

Your intellectual capacity behind your meaningless comments.

AKP has MB kind of mentality.

Also AKP has not interfered Egypt, all they have done was talking, unlike Saudis, please even kids can see the idea behind the Saudi moves, your fat king just wants to protect his throne and have dominating hand in sectarian disputes.

Shouting in air is all you can do. A question has been laid down is in need of an answer.

AKP has MB kind of mentality.

Also AKP has not interfered Egypt, all they have done was talking, unlike Saudis, please even kids can see the idea behind the Saudi moves, your fat king just wants to protect his throne and have dominating hand in sectarian disputes.

:tup:

What question ? I gave you my answer, AKP has a similar mentality to MB, and they hate such military interference into politics which was a problem in Turkey as well.

Its you(and most other Saudis here) shouting in air, you either ignore or give irrevelant answers(usually blaming otherside) to logical arguments about you.

Turkey has no right to interfere in others internal issue. What happens in Egypt is a matter of the Egyptian people not Turkey.

That's rich coming from you.
Is the competition back there in the ME too tough for your smelly sheikhs to handle?

Your intellectual capacity behind your meaningless comments.
Says the one who exposed his ''intellectual capacity'' to everyrone with such a dumb comment from the beginning.

Why is Turkey supporting the MB? Is Turkey dreaming of establishing another Ottomans Empire after it got defended once again?

Last edited:
What question ? I gave you my answer, AKP has a similar mentality to MB, and they hate such military interference into politics which was a problem in Turkey as well.

Its you(and most other Saudis here) shouting in air, you either ignore or give irrevelant answers(usually blaming otherside) to logical arguments about you.

This isn't about Saudi Arabia but Turkey shoving its nose into others internal issue by supporting a terrorist organization like the MB. Turkey is currently represented by the current government so don't try to dissent yourself away from the reality by blaming AKP and not your country as a whole. Turkey is not part of the Arab world that is represented by the Arab League.

Says the one who exposed his ''intellectual capacity'' to everyrone with such a dumb comment from the beginning.

Is that a proof to my previous post.

USA elected al sisi. The Votes of the egyptian people are not important for the West.

Secular Egyptian Military means security for christian Minority in Egypt. Thats why Russia also supports USA in this matter.

Al Sisi, Chief of Staff of the Egyptian Armed Forces and soon new President of Egypt.
egypt_al-sisi_0716-2013.jpg

Absolutely hilarious what happened in Egypt, democracy flushed down the drain when it suited the military and the powers who didn't wants to see a democratically elected MB. Actually i pity the Egyptian people, because such coups won't solve much. It only shows they still have a long way to go. Turks (akp or not) can relate to Egyptian people, whose portion suffers because of this coup, because Turkey also experienced such coups in the past. Ksa doesn't give a rat's *** since it never cared about democracy or at least the people's will anyway. So Turkey's input is certainly more valuable than KSA's. KSA banning MB and bribing.. er, i mean aiding the current Egyptian govt says enough what's going on.

USA elected al sisi. The Votes of the egyptian people are not important for the West.

Secular Egyptian Military means security for christian Minority in Egypt. Thats why Russia also supports USA in this matter.

Al Sisi, Chief of Staff of the Egyptian Armed Forces and soon new President of Egypt.
egypt_al-sisi_0716-2013.jpg
Has nothing to do with christians or religion, but with influence and power in other countries.

I think there will be a huge struggle for Power between Turkey and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the Future.

:pop:

Turkish military coup = no massacres and nothing but NORMAL and everybody respect that.
There was no massacres but its was not really respected by everyone, you have to consider that coups stopped the progress in our country, it was undemocratic.

BTW i like your signature can you provide me a link?

I think there will be a huge struggle for Power between Turkey and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the Future.

:pop:
KSA doesnt have that much say. It's acting in unison with the west. If the west would have branded the coup as a coup, KSA wouldn't have much ground to stand on but to change it's policies towards Egypt as well. If the KSA is struggling for power in the region, it's because they are backed by the west against Iran and fueling sectarian conflicts in the region (and perhaps beyond as well)

ARABIAN LEGEND IS A SAUDI, DONT FORGET MB IS IN SAUDI ARABIA AND SAUDIS ARE TACKLING THEM DOWN AND ALREADY ADD THEM INTO TERRORIST ORGANIZATION FEW DAYS AGO THATS WHY HE WANTS TO FIGHT WITH TURKISH MEMBERS FOR TALKING ABOUT TURKISH AFFAIRS IN EGYPT.

Turkish military coup = no massacres and nothing but NORMAL and Turks respect that and repeats into ballot box.

Egypt military coup = took 1000+ people in prison, killed 1000, released MUBARAK and brought dictator in power. And continues..

Regime Repression and Paranoia Grows in Egypt | Stephen Zunes

********.com - 18+ Graphic: footage of head shots and face shots by Egypt's security force
Turkish coups in the past had many civilian deaths too. Once even a democratically chosen president (if that is the correct term), Adnan Menderes, was hanged as a result of the coup. Perhaps Turkish coups were not that bloody compared to Egyptian coups, so you could be right in that sense.

Back
Top Bottom