What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

You open a thread, ask a question and when people answer, you start whining that you are not here to educate them. :crazy: Thanks, no one here needs your teaching.

My Q was clear to the sane people who can comprehend. A Q need an answer and I have not gotten any answer so far.

Why does Turkey interfere in others internal matters? Just like Iran doing so?

You don't say how Turkey is interfering in in Egypt and how branding MB as a terrorist organization is any smaller interference compared to verbally criticizing Egypt's rulers? What has Turkey done exactly? Why don't you elaborate?

Did I say Im not here to educate you, I mean it !

I think Turkey with its ruling party want to build an empire in the Arab region (Through the Muslim Brotherhood) but it will NOT succeed. Honestly I do not think that Turkey with its mentality will even continue to be in the European Union, they may end up making some union for Central Asia. no one has time for Ottoman imperial nonsense.

BiBV01wIMAAX8-P.jpg

I think Turkey with its ruling party want to build an empire in the Arab region (Through the Muslim Brotherhood) but it will NOT succeed. Honestly I do not think that Turkey with its mentality will even continue to be in the European Union, they may end up making some union for Central Asia. no one has time for Ottoman imperial nonsense.

Another prime example of a Suud genious.
Welcome to reality mate, Turkey is not a member of the E.U :)

Rofl, these Arabs are hilarious.

I didn't know my country was in EU, but you are obviously in a cave.

A Suud whining about countries interfering in other countries.
Let me tell you something, there are many Kosovo Albanians in my working place, at the beginning they were just ordinary guys like you and me but a couple years ago they began to grow beards and began to say we are salafists.
You know at Ramadan Turks begin one day later than Saudis and end it one day later, so these guys said you Turks are doing everything wrong and such stuff.

I allways wondered why these guys became so radical from one day to another, later i found out that Arabs are making propaganda in mosques where muslims from balkan go and some sheiks pay them for beeing salafis, i dont know why they are doing this, maybe to get fresh blood for their various terrorist groups.
This could also explain why so many young muslims from Europe join jihad in Syria and other places.

Im dead serious about this, not trolling or something.

My Q was clear to the sane people who can comprehend. A Q need an answer and I have not gotten any answer so far.

Why does Turkey interfere in others internal matters? Just like Iran doing so?

Well then, you have a very basic problem here and that's in the fundamental meaning of the word 'Question' and using it. When you don't know how to ask a question properly, nothing further can be done.

You have asked this: Why is Turkey interfering in Egypt?
Some members have asked: How is Turkey interfering in Egypt?
Your answer: I'm not here to educate you.

I'll leave it. Congratulations, you have won the argument.

clapping-bravo-smiley-emoticon.gif

Trying to divert the topic with such nonsense after all of them combined miserably failed to engage in the topic.

I have reported him for trolling as I sweared. Just leave him alone, I suspect Saudi Arabia is using proffesional ways in brainwashing.

Let me tell you something, there are many Kosovo Albanians in my working place, at the beginning they were just ordinary guys like you and me but a couple years ago they began to grow beards and began to say we are salafists.
You know at Ramadan Turks begin one day later than Saudis and end it one day later, so these guys said you Turks are doing everything wrong and such stuff.

I allways wondered why these guys became so radical from one day to another, later i found out that Arabs are making propaganda in mosques where muslims from balkan go and some sheiks pay them for beeing salafis, i dont know why they are doing this, maybe to get fresh blood for their various terrorist groups.
This could also explain why so many young muslims from Europe join jihad in Syria and other places.

Im dead serious about this, not trolling or something.

Same problem here in the Netherlands. The Morrocan community in Holland doesn't get any support in religious affairs from their native countries, so these extremist pricks are filling in that spot by sending imams with fked up ideologies. They are trying to corrupt the people.

Thank god we have our diyanet başkaglığı, not some idiot salfi sheik is sending our imam, but our government.
Balkan and Asian muslims usually prefer Turkish mosques though.

Back
Top Bottom