What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

Yeah, Turkish mosques in Europe are very well organized by Turkish state, these guys cant do this kind of propaganda in our mosques, thank god.

I know a old Turkish man whos is involved in mosque organisation stuff, he even helped to establish a mosque here, he is well informed about this stuff, he told me about the Arab propaganda in Balkan mosques.
They do the same crap everywhere and they started in central asia too. thats why it is important for us to invest in building mosques. The problem with salafists is that they tell people to go learn islam by them selves "you dont need a scholar" but then you get extremists because people dont know how to read the quran properly. They twist things into something political to fit their beliefs instead of reading what the scholars say about the quran and sunnah. Chechnya is a perfect example. The chechens were great untill the salafists showed up and twisted islam. Look now they are doing suicide bombs and killing civilians and thats because they allowed unqualified people to try and interpret the quran and sunnah instead of letting real islamic scholars do that.

SMH the Turkish herd flooded my alerts. I'm busy, so I'm off the internet for now.

Trying to be a candidate is actually the fact that states that a country is not a member morron. Why would a e.u member try to become a e.u member.
'But i study highly complex math at one of the best uni's in the US, so i can't be wrong11!!!'

Is that an agreement to supporting a terrorist organization in the Arab world like the MB.
We seriously tried to answer you in the beginning, but you keep coming back with 'you didn't answer' or other bs. Then if you don't want to hear our answer, just tell us what you want to hear from us perhaps? You want Turkey to ban MB too?

They do the same crap everywhere and they started in central asia too. thats why it is important for us to invest in building mosques. The problem with salafists is that they tell people to go learn islam by them selves "you dont need a scholar" but then you get extremists because people dont know how to read the quran properly. They twist things into something political to fit their beliefs instead of reading what the scholars say about the quran and sunnah. Chechnya is a perfect example. The chechens were great untill the salafists showed up and twisted islam. Look now they are doing suicide bombs and killing civilians and thats because they allowed unqualified people to try and interpret the quran and sunnah instead of letting real islamic scholars do that.
Whats more scary is that heir propaganda works goods, even a gyps in my working place who allways told us that he is a Greek became a salafi.

I was once in a Arabic mosque with a friend of mine because we was late to teravi and couldnt reach the Turkish mosque, after the prayer some beardies asked us where we are from because we obviously didnt looked like Arabs.
So we told we are Turks, at the beginning they was nice and friendly to us, they talked about how beautyful Istanbul is and how many mosques there are.
Later they began to talk about how unfair the life in Europe is and how they are oppressing muslims and that we need to defend us against this. :crazy: After this point me and my friend quickly left the place.

Also once we was chilling at the park and some salafists had a conference in a hall just nearby, they came to us and one of them saw my Ottoman Tughra necklace, they imadiately invited us to their ''conference'' but we said no.

These guys are damn dangerous man, we gotta be careful, i try to avoid them as much as possible.

I told you guys leave him alone, he either doesn't understands English, or a troll, I already reported him.

Luckily the amount of Turks going to Syria is close to 0.
Lol Im gonna disagree on this one. You are on the internet where you can look at everything. There are over 1,000 Turks in anti Assad groups already according to them. West says around 500.

but this have nothing to do with Turkey or the govt just like many nationalist joining groups.

Lol Im gonna disagree on this one. You are on the internet smh. There are over 1,000 Turks in anti Assad groups already according to them. West says around 500.

but this have nothing to do with Turkey or the govt.
Most probably Arabs living alongside the Syrian Border with Turkish citizenship, a ordinary Turk wouldnt give up his life in Turkey or Europe just to join jihad in Syria...

Lol Im gonna disagree on this one. You are on the internet smh. There are over 1,000 Turks in anti Assad groups already according to them. West says around 500.

but this have nothing to do with Turkey or the govt.
Are those Turks living in the Netherlands? That's what i meant, otherwise you're right about some Turks joining arms against Assad in Syria

Later they began to talk about how unfair the life in Europe is and how they are oppressing muslims and that we need to defend us against this. :crazy:

Then Europe should help these guys by making them feel at home by banning them from driving vehicles and walking alone on streets without their wifes. Also, they should be forbidden to walk along with their wifes but behind them.

Choice A goes against what has happened on the ground in Egypt.

Choice B a retaliation to the MB terrorist activities against the Army of Egypt.

Outsiders have no right to say anything against Egypt.

Egypt is a sovereign country and don't accept any foreigners dictations.

Choice B is propaganda by you and the massively corrupt stooges in the Egyptian military. Everyone saw the day were Sisi gunned down over a thousand demonstrators in cold blood. Who are you kidding? Incidents in the Egyptian Sinai have nothing to do with demonstrations all over Egypt. The bediouns there are fed up with the corruption there and their voice is not heard by Egypt's government.

Then Europe should help these guys by making them feel at home by banning them from driving vehicles and walking alone on streets without their wifes. Also, they should be forbidden to walk along with their wifes but behind them.
Or just deport them back to their beloved Sharia countrys, because these guys are damaging the image of avarage muslims in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom