What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

Well then, you have a very basic problem here and that's in the fundamental meaning of the word 'Question' and using it. When you don't know how to ask a question properly, nothing further can be done.

You have asked this: Why is Turkey interfering in Egypt.
Some members have asked: How is Turkey interfering in Egypt?
Your answer: I'm not here to educate you.

I'll leave it. Congratulations, you have won the argument.

clapping-bravo-smiley-emoticon.gif

Stupidity at its best. Why did Egypt expelled the Turkish ambassador? Out of the blue maybe?

Get some education of the geopolitical issues before disgusting everyone with the smell of your mouth.

Another prime example of a Suud genious.
Welcome to reality mate, Turkey is not a member of the E.U :)

Rofl, these Arabs are hilarious.

it is in the candidate countries list, so yeah, I was right. however, the Europeans will not tolerate your bullshit.

Stupidity at its best. Why did Egypt expelled the Turkish ambassador? Out of the blue maybe?

Get some education of the geopolitical issues before disgusting everyone with the smell of your mouth.

Uuuuuuh,

Arab maaaaad. Prepare yourselfs for a suicide bomber.

I bet you are. But mentally, you are in a cave, just like most of the Arabs.

Eh, cave? Saudi Arabia a world class built country now became a cave? I been to Turkey twice and my family has a house there so don't let me tell you how do caves look like

Thank god we have our diyanet başkaglığı, not some idiot salfi sheik is sending our imam, but our government.
Balkan and Asian muslims usually prefer Turkish mosques though.
Yeah, Turkish mosques in Europe are very well organized by Turkish state, these guys cant do this kind of propaganda in our mosques, thank god.

I know a old Turkish man whos is involved in mosque organisation stuff, he even helped to establish a mosque here, he is well informed about this stuff, he told me about the Arab propaganda in Balkan mosques.

it is in the candidate countries list, so yeah, I was right. however, the Europeans will not tolerate your bullshit.

No you said that Turkey was İn the E.U.

Trying to patch up your ignorance with another bs answer makes you even more hilarious than an average Arab.

Let me tell you something, there are many Kosovo Albanians in my working place, at the beginning they were just ordinary guys like you and me but a couple years ago they began to grow beards and began to say we are salafists.
You know at Ramadan Turks begin one day later than Saudis and end it one day later, so these guys said you Turks are doing everything wrong and such stuff.

I allways wondered why these guys became so radical from one day to another, later i found out that Arabs are making propaganda in mosques where muslims from balkan go and some sheiks pay them for beeing salafis, i dont know why they are doing this, maybe to get fresh blood for their various terrorist groups.
This could also explain why so many young muslims from Europe join jihad in Syria and other places.

Im dead serious about this, not trolling or something.
A Moroccan friend in the Netherlands told me the police came to their mosque after the friday prayers to talk with the Moroccan folks about Moroccan youngsters going to Syria in quite a surprising amount. Police had picked up signals from mosques in other surrounding cities about Moroccan youngsters going to Syria. It's really F'ed up that such a thing happens close to you, even in the Netherlands. Luckily the amount of Turks going to Syria is close to 0.

I bet you are. But mentally, you are in a cave, just like most of the Arabs.

I have high IQ ( I do complex math, I see pattern in the chaos) and I hold first honors degree & I'm going to study my master's degree in one of the best universities in the United States. so, you think "mentally" I live in a cave? well think again.

"But mentally, you are in a cave"

LOL what does that even mean!

A Moroccan friend in the Netherlands told me the police came to their mosque after the friday prayers to talk with the Moroccan folks about Moroccan youngsters going to Syria in quite a surprising amount. Police had picked up signals from mosques in other surrounding cities about Moroccan youngsters going to Syria. It's really F'ed up that such a thing happens close to you, even in the Netherlands. Luckily the amount of Turks going to Syria is close to 0.
Thats because our Mosques are under protection of our State and our Imams are beeing educated from state schools, i never heard anything extremist in Turkish mosques, our mosques are know for beeing safe and peacefull, never heard of a Police intervention in Turkish mosques in Europe...

Is that all you can say? What is holding you back form getting into the topic? Is your intellectual level as same as your brethren, definitely yes.
We have given answers, almost everybody agrees with that except you and other Arabs. Yet you continue to reply with bs, just to provoke and drag us into off-topic, which you succeed, and then you'll probably solely blame us for the mess in this thread.

No you said that Turkey was İn the E.U.

Trying to patch up your ignorance with another bs answer makes you even more hilarious than an average Arab.

You are stupid, when the state is a candidate for membership in the European Union, this means that it has signed some agreements with the European Union, anyway ; generally with the mentality of the Turks, it will not work.

now stop off topic posts

Is that all you can say? What is holding you back form getting into the topic? Is your intellectual level as same as your brethren, definitely yes.

İ gave my answer a few pages back. However there's not one Arab with the courage to answer any members question here. So if that's the case lets have fun right?

The answer to your question is quite simple. İt is in Turkey's interest to support MB(or they think). However giving your opinion is allowed in this world. All that Turkey did was condemn the things going on in Egypt.
We did not start to finance a side, we did not make anyone official a terrorist group.

Can you also answer this question to me, why are Arabs not whining about Turkey interfering in the internal matters of Syria? Turkey actually really interferes in Syria. Why don't you Arabs voice your concerns anout that?

You are stupid, when the state is a candidate for membership in the European Union, this means that it has signed some agreements with the European Union, anyway ; generally with the mentality of the Turks, it will not work.

now stop off topic posts

Trying to be a candidate is actually the fact that states that a country is not a member morron. Why would a e.u member try to become a e.u member.

Holy crap you Arabs are of the scale of hilariousness :)

Back
Top Bottom