What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

Hahahaha
You know, I did that too. The first doctor was easy as cake. He was being a real cocky little bastard. I killed him with a Molotov Cocktail with no remorse. :rofl:
The last doctor which was woman, was beginning to beg for her life and cried in panic manner.
I felt a disturbing emotion there. I killed her anyway but I felt kinda bad and sick to the stomach. :omghaha:

But thats how powerful the Last Of Us is. I never played something like it.
I killed all with El Diablo. :sniper:

This scene is also very intense.
@others please consider that watching a video isnt the same experiance like playing it by yourself.

Now i like you even more, :D i told the same to @Sinan but he didnt believe me. :pissed:

This game is a must for every PS3, just play it, you wont be dissapointed. :agree:

LastofUs1010.jpg

What happened to thread. :woot: :lol:

I killed all with El Diablo. :sniper:

This scene is also very intense.
@others please consider that watching a video isnt the same experiance like playing it by yourself.

Very powerful scene. You are right, when playing it for yourself it is a whole other experience. Because you are invested emtionally in the characters.

What happened to thread. :woot: :lol:

Get the Last of Us NOW! and dont read this thread (spoilers). :lol:

Awesome!! :D
I think this is a must for EVERY gamer!
If you dont have a PS3, then buy one JUST for this game! Thats how good it is.

@Sinan
You have a PS3 and you HAVENT played this game? Wtf is wrong with you?

Nope, i don't have a PS3 and i will never buy a console..... consoles disgusts me. :frown:

Also, game looks like a another zombie game.... enough with those... :)

Yeah I know what you mean. :D

Btw there is a DLC out called "Left Behind". I havent played it yet, but from what I hear it is pretty good.
Play it, it reveals some, lets say, interesting aspects of Ellies personality :) and some parts we were missing in the main story.

What? Anti-console crusade?:D

What about PC?

I hate those gamepads... how can you aim with a gamepad ? Give me a keyboard and mouse, no one can stand on my way. :smokin:

Used to play a lot on PC... now i don't play much, just occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom