What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

This turned out to be an interesting thread.:cheesy:

I have PS3 also. :D
I dont play it that much anymore, but normally Im into games with a good single player campaign. I dont play online that much. In fact I never go online. lol
Examples on games would Dead Space, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, Bioshock, Uncharted, Metal Gear etc.
The last game I played was "Last Of Us". Now that game was fucking dark and gritty and a masterpiece. Its better than most movies I have watched. Thats the kind of game I like, one with a movie type experience.

PS4 looks cool, but there is not much out for it yet. Gonna wait a few years and then I get it when there is a sizable library.
Although I just saw a trailer of a new Batman game and its only coming out for the next gen consoles. That might win me over. :D

You definately would beat me up in a fight then. :lol:
Im pretty average size. I am 184 cm and weigh just under 80 kg. :)

I have been doing kickboxing on and off since I was 17 years old. So it would be unfair but you never know. It's not about size anyway and never worse nor was I serious. I have got my *** kicked by much smaller people but almost pros when it comes to mixed martial arts. Just need your mouthguard and you will be fine. That was just a lame joke.:D Never use violence and the fights I had were school fights mostly which every kid had. I simply do not believe those that claim the opposite.

I don't play much for good and bad. When I was younger and from a very little age (I remember that we got our first computer in the middle 1990's) and for the first few years my two elder brother's were playing games such as Doom, Duke Nukem or what it is called and Wolfenstein. Even my father played the later.:lol: Also FIFA 1998.

Later in Europe I started playing Counterstrike and Half-life. Online of course. But in the last 5-6 years I have not really played anything aside from a few PS3 games. Only when visiting friends. So all in all I don't know much and have lost the time when it comes to gaming but the praise the new PS4 have got made me think about buying one but at the same time I fear that I am too old for gaming.

Also I really don't have the time. Already spent WAY, WAY, WAY too much time on this cursed PDF forum. Somebody ban me and get offer with it. I mean did Webmaster deliberately make this such an addicting place? Never witnessed anything similar. I suspect that I am discussing with bots that know which bottoms to push on every subject.

Well you can see that I know nothing since I do not know any of the games you mention there.:D Only Metal Gear I have heard about but never played but that's because it is old if I recall.

Anyway we should play some games online indeed. I mean people here from PDF. Arrange something. Just need to know which games.

Where can I buy naan breads in Copenhagen btw? The real ones? You know?:D

I have been doing kickboxing on and off since I was 17 years old. So it would be unfair but you never know. It's not about size anyway and never worse nor was I serious. I have got my *** kicked by much smaller people but almost pros when it comes to mixed martial arts. Just need your mouthguard and you will be fine. That was just a lame joke.:D Never use violence and the fights I had were school fights mostly which every kid had. I simply do not believe those that claim the opposite.

I don't play much for good and bad. When I was younger and from a very little age (I remember that we got our first computer in the middle 1990's) and for the first few years my two elder brother's were playing games such as Doom, Duke Nukem or what it is called and Wolfenstein. Even my father played the later.:lol: Also FIFA 1998.

Later in Europe I started playing Counterstrike and Half-life. Online of course. But in the last 5-6 years I have not really played anything aside from a few PS3 games. Only when visiting friends. So all in all I don't know much and have lost the time when it comes to gaming but the praise the new PS4 have got made me think about buying one but at the same time I fear that I am too old for gaming.

Also I really don't have the time. Already spent WAY, WAY, WAY too much time on this cursed PDF forum. Somebody ban me and get offer with it. I mean did Webmaster deliberately make this such an addicting place? Never witnessed anything similar. I suspect that I am discussing with bots that know which bottoms to push on every subject.

Well you can see that I know nothing since I do not know any of the games you mention there.:D Only Metal Gear I have heard about but never played but that's because it is old if I recall.

Anyway we should play some games online indeed. I mean people here from PDF. Arrange something. Just need to know which games.

Too old for gaming? Nonsense!
Gaming has become so much more of a mainstream medium now. I read somewhere that the average age is 30 years old or something.
Its like saying too old for movies. Games have developed a lot these few years and become so much more.
Play the Last of Us. Its like reading a good book or watching an Oscar movie ala "The Road", "Children of Men".
Thats how good it is, it will knock you off your couch! :)

That would be cool to arrange something like that. :)

@ResurgentIran

I forgot to mention that there are many Iranians there as well.

No, indoor soccer (Futsal) I play in KB Hallen. That's next to the KB Hallen S-Tog station.:D

That play do not have any indoor field but what I meant was table soccer.:lol:

Anyway do you know where I can buy naan bread in Copenhagen? I mean not those fake ones that you warm up. The real deal.

Is there any Iranian place that have them in Copenhagen? I mean can you recommend any Iranian shop in Copenhagen? THey might have this I suspect.

Too old for gaming? Nonsense!
Gaming has become so much more of a mainstream medium now. I read somewhere that the average age is 30 years old or something.
Its like saying too old for movies. Games have developed a lot these few years and become so much more.
Play the Last of Us. Its like reading a good book or watching an Oscar movie ala "The Road", "Children of Men".
Thats how good it is, it will knock you off your couch! :)

That would be cool to arrange something like that. :)

My father plays games from time to time (hilarious) but that happens like 4-5 times year. On a laptop. I tease him for that reason as do my older brothers let alone my mother and sisters. It was him that introduced us to it. Such a massive troll.

Yes, I need to get hooked on it but just like you I have some exams from the past semesters that I have to catch up otherwise I am going OUT. As in kicked OUT!:lol:

Of course if that happens I will blame PDF for ruining my life.

@ResurgentIran how did you felt after finishing the game? :D

Im gonna sound like a real faggot, but I got all teary at the end. Not just last video sequence, but also when he was trying to save Ellie from the doctors. Last of Us got so many moments where you feel genuine emotions. Its weird!
What a tense game.

Part of me wants that they do not make a sequel. This game and story is perfect.
Bigger part of me wants more and cant wait for Last of Us 2! :D

What do you think? :)

Im gonna sound like a real faggot, but I got all teary at the end. Not just last video sequence, but also when he was trying to save Ellie from the doctors. Last of Us got so many moments where you feel genuine emotions. Its weird!
What a tense game.

Part of me wants that they do not make a sequel. This game and story is perfect.

I always knew that both you and @Yzd Khalifa were more close than you would both like to admit.

Now don't kill me you two. :lol:

What a tense game.

The same here, thats why i asked. :D
Althought i didnt have teary eyes but it was a very emotional game, i felt depressed after finishing it, i never had such a experience with a game.

All i can say is, its the best game i ever played, it will be hard for developers to beat that. :enjoy:

BTW: i shot all doctors, noone touches Ellie. :butcher:

@ResurgentIran @al-Hasani

Add me on PS3 I have gran turismo 6 I've yet to play it in a while. :D

Resurge I'm your height maybe more but less weight and I can fight thought don't be ashamed. :D

We need to work out and eat a lot or gain any weight and I'm starting a few months before Ramadan but still taking spring course and summer course. :(

PSN: :lol:

The same here, thats why i asked. :D
Althought i didnt have teary eyes but it was a very emotional game, i felt depressed after finishing it, i never had such a experience with a game.

All i can say is, its the best game i ever played, it will be hard for developers to beat that. :enjoy:

BTW: i shot all doctors, none touches Ellie. :butcher:

Hahahaha
You know, I did that too. The first doctor was easy as cake. He was being a real cocky little bastard. I killed him with a Molotov Cocktail with no remorse. :rofl:
The last doctor which was woman, was beginning to beg for her life and cried in panic manner.
I felt a disturbing emotion there. I killed her anyway but I felt kinda bad and sick to the stomach. :S

But thats how powerful the Last Of Us is. I never played something like it.

@al-Hasani

$400

Hahahaha
You know, I did that too. The first doctor was easy as cake. He was being a real cocky little bastard. I killed him with a Molotov Cocktail with no remorse. :rofl:
The last doctor which was woman, was beginning to beg for her life and cried in panic manner.
I felt a disturbing emotion there. I killed her anyway but I felt kinda bad and sick to the stomach. :S

But thats how powerful the Last Of Us is. I never played something like it.

I'm gonna have to but it and in finish it in a couple days before I return to spring college course since you guys are making it sound really good and it's cheap right now. :D

Back
Top Bottom