What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

Iran is causing a lot of instability. Without their activity in the region it would be more peaceful but I don't see the link with this thread? This thread is about muslim brotherhood and hegemony. Historically Arabs were united under the Turks with the sword. Erdogan wants to try to unite Arab world without the sword. This is just impossible unless Turkey has willing and capable army to beat down trouble makers in the region. Turkey doesn't have such a long arm.

Iran is a force of regional stability bub. :)

You are so desperate for attention Farsi that it is cute. As I said go jump into a fire or help your cousins the Taliban in Afghanistan. Which will be the next Dubai. Heard it here first.

What if I told you that I am going to become a moderator of this section?

Not even cousins. They are brothers from the same mother. The Dari speaking people in Afghanistan are ethnically Persians and by some accounts, speak a purer form of Farsi than the Iranians who have a lot of Arabic and French elements in their dialect. A lot of persian historical figures were born in modern day Afghanistan. Tajikistan is another Farsi speaking country.

Iran is a force of regional stability bub. :)

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

30 years of terror sponsored by Iran - NY Daily News

:coffee:

Not even cousins. They are brothers from the same mother. The Dari speaking people in Afghanistan are ethnically Persians and by some accounts, speak a purer form of Farsi than the Iranians who have a lot of Arabic and French elements in their dialect. A lot of persian historical figures were born in modern day Afghanistan.

That's the Tajiks you are talking about. Not the same. I was referring to the Pashtuns who are their cousins as well. At least linguistically. Although they can't stand Iran and Iranians most of the time. Also fought against them in history and ruled parts of Iran not long ago.

Just propaganda.
The main hub of terrorism is KSA. Everywhere it sets foot (whether supporting extremists or setting up madrasas) intolerance and destruction follow. Indisputable and factual.

We are just against cult terrorists that want to harm Islam. That's all. We deal with them with a very harsh hand.

Such as with elements supported by your fake wannabe Arab Grand Ayatollah Mullah's or them directly.

We are just against cult terrorist that want to harm Islam. That's all. We deal with them with a harsh hand.

Terrorist cult is Salafism. Prehistoric ideology that only barbaric monkeys follow such violent school of thought.

Terrorist cult is Salafism. Prehistoric ideology that only barbaric monkeys follow such violent school of thought.

Nothing called Salafism. All branches of Islam aside from the new cults originate in KSA. Nothing called Salafism. Sunni Islam is the most followed sect in KSA. By 90% of the population. Mostly of the Hanbali, Shafi'i or Maliki fiqh with small pockets of Hanafi.

Half of the Shias in KSA are Zaydi's.

Iran is the biggest pariah state and state sponsor of terrorism. Isolated by the whole world and the most unpopular country together with their ally North Korea.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

30 years of terror sponsored by Iran - NY Daily News

:coffee:

That's the Tajiks you are talking about. Not the same. I was referring to the Pashtuns who are their cousins as well. At least linguistically. Although they can't stand Iran and Iranians most of the time. Also fought against them in history and ruled parts of Iran not long ago.

That's somewhat true. Pashtuns are a more mixed people however. Over time, they have mixed with various Indic peoples and are largely (70%) Indic genetically speaking.

That's somewhat true. Pashtuns are a more mixed people however. Over time, they have mixed with various Indic peoples and are largely (70%) Indic genetically speaking.

Whatever they are he should worry about them before spreading nonsense. They need a lot of help.

Nothing called Salafism. All branches of Islam aside from the new cults originate in KSA. Nothing called Salafism. Sunni Islam is the most followed sect in KSA. By 90% of the population. Mostly of the Hanbali, Shafi'i or Maliki fiqh with small pockets of Hanafi.

Half of the Shias in KSA are Zaydi's.

Iran is the biggest pariah state and state sponsor of terrorism. Isolated by the whole world and the most unpopular country together with their ally North Korea.

Soon KSA will be Shiite and it can become peaceful again. There is a lot of converting going on.
The grand mosques to be administrered by Grand Shiite Ayatollahs. Insha'Allah lol

Soon KSA will be Shiite and it can become peaceful again. There is a lot of converting going on.
The grand mosques to be administrered by Grand Shiite Ayatollahs. Insha'Allah lol

:tup:

As long as the Iranian Arabs will be there and the friendly Persians and Lurs that we have good ties with and ancient historical ties with.

About mongoloid and central asia it's an honor we are proud of that.

We got 1+ trillion $ economy without oil or gas just with hard work and business and thats just the beginning you on the other hand have nothing to offer just oil.. :lol:

What did Turkey do in Central Asia and what's the matter with OIC?

you mean by debt.

Turkey is trying to control OIC and Central Asia to build a new empire.

you mean by debt.

Turkey is trying to control OIC and Central Asia to build a new empire.

Awadd just because you dislike some Turks here then don't start a flamewar. You are no different to the few Turkish trolls. Nobody cares what we say anyway. This is a VIRTUAL forum.

@al-Hasani

You are really becoming a mod or are you just yanking our chains?

Well, I personally wont be deterred. :D

Yeah, just talked with @WebMaster. Got a 100% approval by all users. Al-Assad style.

How do you say "I got you" in Farsi?:lol:

Anyway have to go. Don't have 4 wife's that can buy me stuff. Have to do it all by myself. That's not all right.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom