What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

Ok, since a lot of people are crying here, people that started this trolling feast and started making trolling threads on this section, I urge you @WebMaster to close this thread.

Otherwise I am going to be dragged into issues that I do not care about and unfortunately I have a bad habit of always wanting the last word.

Welcome back ...

Great to see you again 7abibi. Hope everything is fine with you. Anyway my enemies can calm down. I only have this week off and from there on my schedule is fully booked which hopefully will mean no PDF.

Remember you reap what you saw and that exactly what I did as a response to the flames you initiated so get out of kitchen and if you can't take the heat simple as that

''When the perpetrator pretends to be the victim'' so don't be irritated by what you started.

If you are willing to do that then drop your stick. I don't really care about Turkey neither Turkey has the means and the influence to play any role in Egypt or to go against the will of the Egyptian people but if you want to play this kind of game then expect me coming at you.

End of the talk.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

Anyway I do feel that you are a good guy so let us leave it here. For all I care you can keep insulting me in Turkish but I always prefer direct people and honest ones. So if you want to insult me do it in a language I understand and directly. The other thing I consider as a coward's way out. Like badmouthing people behind their backs or snitching. That's a girly thing to do in my world view.

No one insulted you in Turkish some of us like your fights with others and others dont like your long posts and thats it trust me i've never seen a Turk cursing or insulting you in Turkish.

@al-Hasani

No one insulted you in Turkish some of us like your fights with others and others dont like your long posts and thats it trust me i've never seen a Turk cursing or insulting you in Turkish.

Dude, I have tons of Turkish friends. I can get a Turkish translation every minute if that is what I want. But anyway I got no problem with this. Just find the way pathetic since it reminds me of women bitching. That's all but I made my point and I am ready to end it with this. I give and take. That's also what life is all about.

Anyway as I said I have no problem with Turks or Turkey and my user history is a living proof of this if we ignore the last 2 weeks trolling feast that was not started by me.

Anyway I do like you and your nationalism as well so no problem from me.
I already urged the @WebMaster to close this thread. I hope the Turkish users who made similar trolling threads will do the same.

Dude, I have tons of Turkish friends. I can get a Turkish translation every minute if that is what I want. But anyway I got no problem with this. I give and take. That's also what life is all about.

Anyway as I said I have no problem with Turks or Turkey and my user history is a living proof of this if we ignore the last 2 weeks trolling feast that was not started by me.

Anyway I do like you and your nationalism as well so no problem from me.
I already urged the @WebMaster to close this thread. I hope the Turkish users who made similar trolling threads will do the same.
How about this from now on we start from 0 like we have never knew each other.

Hi my name is kaan. What is your name?

Great to see you again 7abibi. Hope everything is fine with you. Anyway my enemies can calm down. I only have this week off and from there on my schedule is fully booked which hopefully will mean no PDF.

May you have great time here on pdf .. :tup:

How are you ??

How about this from now on we start from 0 like we have never knew each other.

Hi my name is kaan. What is your name?

Ok. I am Al-Hasani. Of mixed ancestry on both sids of my family and living in the EU, more precisely Copenhagen, due to my chemical engineering studies. In about 20 minutes I am planning to go out to buy some groceries and make a rice dish afterwards.

Then I plan to preprate for my two upcoming exams and at 20.00 today I am going out to do some workout at a local fitness center.

LOL. You got to love PDF.
May you have great time here on pdf .. :tup:

How are you ??

Busy, tired, frustrated due to the workload and upcoming exams. Otherwise I am fine. The sun is shinning and the weather is great for once so I am happy. How about you? How is the weather in Pakistan right now? Is summer coming?

Erdogan supported Muslim brotherhood because they were ally. Unfortunately Erdogan hasn't learnt from history. We can't put Arab nations on the same level of friendship as for example Azerbaijan. If we do, (if Erdogan does), he should calculate in the risk of them turning into a 5th rank (column).

Ok. I am Al-Hasani. Of mixed ancestry on both sids of my family and living in the EU, more precisely Copenhagen, due to my chemical engineering studies. In about 20 minutes I am planning to go out to buy some groceries and make a rice dish afterwards.
I am studying net work security. Good luck with your grocery shopping and enjoy your spring break.:D

I am studying net work security. Good luck with your grocery shopping and enjoy your spring break.:D

Teşekkür ederim. Or can I also say sağ olun or is that too formal and not fitting here?

I only know the basics of Turkish and obviously curse words haha.

But I always have Turkish friends that can translate for me LOL.

Run guys, @atatwolf is back

sci_fi_fantasy_harry_potter_hes_back-s500x211-342437.gif

Sag ol is good. less formal.

Sen de sagol.

Run guys, @atatwolf is back

sci_fi_fantasy_harry_potter_hes_back-s500x211-342437.gif

But I am back too. @atatwolf is a good user when not trolling Arabs but I would like to see him take a bigger anti-Farsi stance. We could make a great combo. Unfortunately the Kurd @Surenas is banned so not much fun left.

@atatwolf has the temper of an Arab and is direct as well which I like. That is why we Arab users tend to like him although we do not see him much.

Then I plan to preprate for my two upcoming exams and at 20.00 today I am going out to do some workout at a local fitness center.

LOL. You got to love PDF.

Busy, tired, frustrated due to the workload and upcoming exams. Otherwise I am fine. The sun is shinning and the weather is great for once so I am happy. How about you? How is the weather in Pakistan right now? Is summer coming?

So stressful words and then you're Okay bit confusing :P OoOh so many thinks to do . Well I am Okay and the weather is not as good as yours too, Summer is already here.

But I am back too. @atatwolf is a good user when not trolling Arabs but I would like to see him take a bigger anti-Farsi stance. We could make a great combo. Unfortunately the Kurd @Surenas is banned so not much fun left.
I forgot, you're a great credential for Arabs here :enjoy:, I wish you were here two years ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom