What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

Apparently trolling threads were made. At least that's what you just told me.

Nobody is interested in any flamewars but you cannot blame people for replying in a similar fashion. That it then evolves is the rule of forums such as these. For good and bad.

Well, that was just an idea. Would make live easier.
Take this thread as an exsample, he just opened it the day you got unbanned, before that it was quiet for one week.

Take this thread as an exsample, he just opened it the day you got unbanned, before that it was quiet for one week.

This thread was opened before I got unbanned.

Anyway let's leave it here. As I said if any Turkish or Arab users have a problem with Arabs or Turks they should say it openly.

This thread was opened before I got unbanned.
Just a couple hour before you got unbanned, i think he knew you had a one week ban, he knew it would be a flamewar in this thread and i assume that he hoped you would join it so he can cheer you in flamewar as allways.

Just read his OP and tell me what you think.

Apparently trolling threads were made. At least that's what you just told me.

Nobody is interested in any flamewars but you cannot blame people for replying in a similar fashion. That it then evolves is the rule of forums such as these. For good and bad.

Well, that was just an idea. Would make live easier.

In all seriousness what do you have to say about this?

"Nor am I badmouthing you in Arabic or spamming threads about "Kaan is back" nonsense. I don't give that much attention to any user on a virtual forum. Sorry.

Anyway I do feel that you are a good guy so let us leave it here. For all I care you can keep insulting me in Turkish but I always prefer direct people and honest ones. So if you want to insult me do it in a language I understand and directly. The other thing I consider as a coward's way out. Like badmouthing people behind their backs or snitching. That's a girly thing to do in my world view."

Don't you agree? I have no problem calling other users for idiots and them me for idiots in a heated debate. But afterwards it has ended that's about it. No need to act like a girl afterwards. But hey, that's just my view. Everyone is different.
I actually never insulted you I just stated by opinion that i was tired of you. If I was to insult I would say it to your virtual face and if you want to talk about being a man I dare you to say what you said about turks to a turk in real life instead of spreading crap on a forum. Besides you have become notorious among people in the forum so I thought I would share that you are back because people were saying that they were enjoying your ban. And the reason why i didn't actaully mention you because it was not necessary. There is nothing to discuss.

Just a couple hour before you got unbanned, i think he knew you had a one week ban, he knew it would be a flamewar in this thread and i assume that he hoped you would join it so he can cheer you in flamewar as allways.

Just read his OP and tell me what you think.

That's taking it too far I am afraid of. He or nobody else, aside from the moderator team, knew when I would be back.

That's a honest question and I don't know why Turkey supports the MB either when the Egyptian people are against it and they have been accused of doing terrorist attacks.

I actually never insulted you I just stated by opinion that i was tired of you. If I was to insult I would say it to your virtual face and if you want to talk about being a man I dare you to say what you said about turks to a turk in real life instead of spreading crap on a forum. Besides you have become notorious among people in the forum so I thought I would share that you are back because people were saying that they were enjoying your ban. And the reason why i didn't actaully mention you because it was not necessary. There is nothing to discuss.

Vice versa.

Who cares what 2-3 trolls that I have trashed in debates say? They fear my return that's why.

Anyway it is a girly thing to discuss other users, banned especially, in languages that they do not understand and behind their backs. Something women do IMO. I am always direct. As a man should be IMO.

Lastly I do never give that much attention to any virtual user so I find that strange as well. But whatever. Each to his own as the saying goes.

That's taking it too far I am afraid of. He or nobody else, aside from the moderator team, knew when I would be back.

That's a honest question and I don't know why Turkey supports the MB either when the Egyptian people are against it and they have been accused of doing terrorist attacks.

Vice versa.

Who cares what 2-3 trolls that I have trashed in debates say? They fear my return that's why.

Anyway it is a girly thing to discuss other users, banned especially, in languages that they do not understand and behind their backs. Something women do IMO. I am always direct. As a man should be IMO.

Lastly I do never give that much attention to any virtual user so I find that strange as well. But whatever. Each to his own as the saying goes.
Are you calling me a woman? If so why dont you just say I am. And the fact that you are using google translate to figure out what I am saying proves that you do give attention to a virtual user.

Ok and why was he asking the same question again and again eventhought a couple Turkish users gave him honest answers?

Sry but we are not stupid, we know what his intention was with creating these threads...

Are you calling me a woman? If so why dont you just say I am. And the fact that you are using google translate to figure out what I am saying proves that you do give attention to a virtual user.

No, I said that such acts are typical of women. You can freely interpret that as you want to. What I wrote is clear for all. Wrong. I got that message by another user besides I did not use any Google Translate just noticed that you mentioned my name just like yesterday in the Iranian thread. That's all.

We all saw who was more obsessed about who yesterday when my ban ended. I think it is fair to say that we can leave it at this.

Anyway I am out. Find another user to discuss with.

No, I said that such acts are typical of women. You can freely interpret that as you want to. What I wrote is clear for all. Wrong. I got that message by another user besides I did not use any Google Translate just noticed that you mentioned my name just like yesterday in the Iranian thread. That's all.

We all saw who was more obsessed about who yesterday when my ban ended. I think it is fair to say that we can leave it at this.

Anyway I am out. Find another user to discuss with.
Its not that i am obssesed with you I just find you to be entertaining and so do other users. Its the same thing as sharing information about when a new tv show is airing. I could care less about you all I care about is if you attack the turkish people or our culture etc. which is why we even met in the first place.

Its not that i am obssesed with you I just find you to be entertaining and so do other users. Its the same thing as sharing information about when a new tv show is airing. I could care less about you all I care about is if you attack the turkish people or our culture etc. which is why we even met in the first place.
Is that why you are so active when it comes to Arab issues and why I never post or comment on Turkish issues?:lol: Like 99,9% of all Arab users here.

Anyway it is clear for EVERYBODY who is obsessed with who and who is not. Your comments speak for themselves. Comments made in several threads, several sections, in Turkish and in English.

It's quite tragic that you cannot even see this. But whatever. I already told you what I had to tell you in the Iranian thread yesterday. You read it and you reply was a gif.

It's like the 2-3 big bunch of Farsi Kurds and other Farsi trolls that are obsessed about me. I take that as a compliment since they are all idiotic lowlife peasants.

@al-Hasani

Yes, there were. The traitor talk by some well-known idiots.
Besides nobody cares. No insult towards Arabs and you will not have any replies. Just look at the Turkish section. 1 Arab writes every 2 months or so. We never comment on Turkish issues.

Wait a minute this thread was posted by an Arab to begin with and he asked some question to Turks but obviously he was just trolling.. Otherwise no Turk is interested in Arab section.

@al-Hasani

Wait a minute this thread was posted by an Arab to begin with and he asked some question to Turks but obviously he was just trolling.. Otherwise no Turk is interested in Arab section.

This thread is part of the trolling feast that started 2 weeks ago which I already wrote in that same thread I commented on but which you have removed from your quote for unknown reasons. On this section your compatriot @Kaan started making trolling threads. So once again not an Arab.

We all know which users are more interested in the other party. It's undeniable and clear for all. Just like the Farsis. We take that as a compliment.

This thread is part of the trolling feast that started 2 weeks ago which I already wrote in that same thread I commented on but which you have removed from your quote for unknown reasons. On this section your compatriot @Kaan started making trolling threads. So once again not an Arab.

We all know which users are more interested in the other party. It's undeniable and clear for all. Just like the Farsis. We take that as a compliment.

Welcome back ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom