What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

Arabs are very very rich people honestly i see no reason for them to be jealous of us.
Yeah Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Yemen, Oman, Algeria, Egypt, Sudan, Libya and Lebanon is very rich!

So stressful words and then you're Okay bit confusing :P OoOh so many thinks to do . Well I am Okay and the weather is not as good as yours too, Summer is already here.

I am sometimes confusing. What I mean is that there are problems like with everybody but that they are small so overall I am doing fine especially the great weather and sunshine helps. We people need the sun. Here in Denmark most people have depressions due to the lack of sun and bad weather and because they are all sitting inside their homes half of the year. Very cold people in general. Only when they drink they turn interesting. This is why I cherish everything from the ME and try to be with as many ME people as possible.

US was much different. Better in most ways. But at the other hand Denmark has many good things too as do most other Scandinavian states. So I am not complaining. There are good and bad things with every country and culture.

Yes, I know that it is already hot in most places in the ME. Here it is 15 degrees celcius and it feels like summer while at night it is only 3 degrees or so. LOL. At least the sun is shinning which is all that matters.

Sen de sagol.

But I am back too. @atatwolf is a good user when not trolling Arabs but I would like to see him take a bigger anti-Farsi stance. We could make a great combo. Unfortunately the Kurd @Surenas is banned so not much fun left.

@atatwolf has the temper of an Arab and is direct as well which I like. That is why we Arab users tend to like him although we do not see him much.
Nah, I'm just realistic. I'm just giving assessment of dangers of Erdogan meddling in Arab world. If you want to see trolling read your post of the last 5 pages making fights with Turkish users. Arab nationalism is like a kity, a cute thing, it is hard to be angry at it. To come back to the topic. If Turkey formed hegemony with Arabs, do you know how easy it is for westerners to spark problems? It is too easy for them. Arabs and Turks have much in common but at the same time not. Religion is the same, all other things are different.

Last edited:
Middle eastern people are much more sensitive to criticism than indians or even Pakistanis. We regularly have flame wars and heated exchanges with Pakistanis and even chinese. :D

I forgot, you're a great credential for Arabs here :enjoy:, I wish you were here two years ago.

Saw some of the debates. Hilarious.

I mean there were like 10-15 good Arab members, many from KSA, who just vanished out of nowhere? What the hell happened?

Did they all make a @Mosamania ?

Nah, I'm just realistic. I'm just giving assessment of dangers of Erdogan meddling in Arab world. If you want to see trolling read your post of the last 5 pages making fights with Turkish users. Arab nationalism is like a kity, a cute thing, it is hard to be angry at it. To come back to the topic. If Turkey formed hegemony with Arabs, do you know how easy it is for westerners to spark problems? It is too easy for them. Arabs and Turks have much in common but at the same time not. Religion is the same, all other things are different.

Which nationalism are you talking about? Arab nationalism is very strong. Arguable the strongest in the ME. You either have Islamists or nationalists. Just as in Turkey where nationalism is also strong.

Whatever Erdogan is doing not my problem as long as it does not impact my country which it never does or will. Erdogan is harmless. He does no meddling. The MB is just propagandized as such. Qatar is the main backer on all fields. Economically especially which is all that matters today. They also host all the leaden MB members.Turkey is just part of the cheering group. Not even Turkey but Erdogan and his government.

An united ARab world would indeed be a superpower on a world scale but that is not realistic nor can such a huge territory and 20 +. But at least we are tied geographically, culturally, linguistically, ancestrally etc. all the way from Oman to Morocco. GCC is enough for us though. Some of the other states would be a burden.

But Turkey working with the GCC would not be bad but let us see.

Right now the fake wannabe-Arab Mullah's in Iran are our main enemies. Above everyone else. We are at war with them.

USA is your ally and ours too. You are even an NATO member. No need to be anti-USA/WEST.

I see Russia as the bigger enemy. Their actions in Syria speak for themselves.

Yeah Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Yemen, Oman, Algeria, Egypt, Sudan, Libya and Lebanon is very rich!

Most of those countries are richer than your country and all of them have ancient civilizations.

Also you are a Farsi. This does not concern you at all. Go jump into some fire or worry about your cousins in Afghanistan. Start with the Talibans.

Last edited:
I am sometimes confusing. What I mean is that there are problems like with everybody but that they are small so overall I am doing fine especially the great weather and sunshine helps. We people need the sun. Here in Denmark most people have depressions due to the lack of sun and bad weather and because they are all sitting inside their homes half of the year. Very cold people in general. Only when they drink they turn interesting. This is why I cherish everything from the ME and try to be with as many ME people as possible.

US was much different. Better in most ways. But at the other hand Denmark has many good things too as do most other Scandinavian states. So I am not complaining. There are good and bad things with every country and culture.

Yes, I know that it is already hot in most places in the ME. Here it is 15 degrees celcius and it feels like summer while at night it is only 3 degrees or so. LOL. At least the sun is shinning which is all that matters.

Go back to KSA you would never miss the sun there. :P.. Well I don't like cold places at all.It is bit difficult for me to survive in such environment.I would have die because of cold.:angel: Every place has both aspects. :coffee: And I have a question. :ashamed:

Go back to KSA you would never miss the sun there. :P.. Well I don't like cold places at all.It is bit difficult for me to survive in such environment.I would have die because of cold.:angel: Every place has both aspects. :coffee: And I have a question. :ashamed:

You have cool weather nearly all year around in the mountain ranges of KSA and mountainous provinces. In the Northern provinces you have snow each winter more or less and it's cold 4 months of the year.

But in terms of the sun then we are indeed blessed with many hours of sunshine. Thank God.

Also you are a Farsi. This does not concern you at all. Go jump into some fire or worry about your cousins in Afghanistan. Start with the Talibans.
Bossy much? :lol:

Public forum and anyone can come here, not yours and you're not a moderator...:coffee:

Which nationalism are you talking about? Arab nationalism is very strong. Arguable the strongest in the ME. You either have Islamists or nationalists. Just as in Turkey where nationalism is also strong.

Whatever Erdogan is doing not my problem as long as it does not impact my country which it never does or will. Erdogan is harmless. He does no meddling. The MB is just propagandized as such. Qatar is the main backer on all fields. Economically especially which is all that matters today. They also host all the leaden MB members.Turkey is just part of the cheering group. Not even Turkey but Erdogan and his government.

An united ARab world would indeed be a superpower on a world scale but that is not realistic nor can such a huge territory and 20 plus countries function. But at least we are tied geographically all the way from Oman to Morocco. GCC is enough for us.

But Turkey working with the GCC would not be bad but let us see.

Right now the fake wannabe-Arab Mullah's in Iran are our main enemies. Above everyone else.
Iran is causing a lot of instability. Without their activity in the region it would be more peaceful but I don't see the link with this thread? This thread is about muslim brotherhood and hegemony. Historically Arabs were united under the Turks with the sword. Erdogan wants to try to unite Arab world without the sword. This is just impossible unless Turkey has willing and capable army to beat down trouble makers in the region. Turkey doesn't have such a long arm.

Bossy much? :lol:

Public forum and anyone can come here, not yours and you're not a moderator...

You are so desperate for attention Farsi that it is cute. As I said go jump into a fire or help your cousins the Taliban in Afghanistan. Which will be the next Dubai. Heard it here first.

What if I told you that I am going to become a moderator of this section?

You have cool weather nearly all year around in the mountain ranges of KSA and mountainous provinces. In the Northern provinces you have snow each winter more or less and it's cold 4 months of the year.

But in terms of the sun then we are indeed blessed with many hours of sunshine. Thank God.

Stay blessed and have a good time..

There is always a support from a democracy country for the other ones...why ? Because we hate authoritarian ruler....Of course anything has the context in order to have a legitimacy to play....Because of that, authoritarian ruler should realize the current context to understand whether they should go or stay. In Indonesia, even a liberal newspaper who don't like Islam politics supports MB in Egypt because of the democratic reason. Talking about Egyptian situation, The problem is that Egyptian is not ready yet to do it.

Talking about democracy vs authoritarian ruling, If all authoritarian ruler knows their own context, there will be no Syria war or Fragile Libya...because the ruler just understand that they have to surrender to the changing context of their current political situation in order to save their nation. In Indonesia, many powerful circle of Soeharto leaves him alone...and it makes Soeharto surrender. It was not happening in Libya and is not happening in Syria either.

There is also another issue beside democracy vs authoritarian......MB by the way is more moderate Islam than Salafist.........MB is embracing Sufism while Salafist dont....Salafist ideology is surrendering to the ruler...no matter what....when non- Salafist like MB and other dont... it is also a fight in Ideology....And for me...it is not something to be fighting of and just making a division between Sunni Muslim

Iran is causing a lot of instability. Without their activity in the region it would be more peaceful but I don't see the link with this thread? This thread is about muslim brotherhood and hegemony. Historically Arabs were united under the Turks with the sword. Erdogan wants to try to unite Arab world without the sword. This is just impossible unless Turkey has willing and capable army to beat down trouble makers in the region. Turkey doesn't have such a long arm.

There was no sword or any dominance. The Ottoman Caliphate was Arabized in the sense that they adopted an Arab system, spoke Ottoman Turkish which was more Arabic than Turkic, used the Arabic alphabet, Arabic titles and had great respect for the Arabs. The most holy Islamic sites such as Madinah, Makkah and Al-Quds were in Arab lands and ruled by local Arab rulers allied with the Sultan whom they recognized as the leader. Also the Ottomans did not control all of the Arab world. About half and mostly through local vassal states who ruled on the behalf of the Sultan. That is why no Arab got Turkified - not that it would have been possible.

But Erdogan does not have such fantasy dreams. He is not that dumb. It's only because AKP is ideologically close to the Arab MB who it has copied on some aspects. That's about it.

He will come to his senses. Anyway he has only a few years left unless Turkey is going to suffer from another coup d'état which I do not think is likely although everything can happen in the ME.

Back
Top Bottom