What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

Reason two Turkey is ruled by a democratically elected AKP govt who have roots/ ideology similarities with MB
secondly why wouldn't a democratically elected govt support a party who have enough root level support .

Awadd just because you dislike some Turks here then don't start a flamewar. You are no different to the few Turkish trolls. Nobody cares what we say anyway. This is a VIRTUAL forum.

Yeah, just talked with @WebMaster. Got a 100% approval by all users. Al-Assad style.

How do you say "I got you in Farsi"?:lol:

You're bullshitting. :lol:

Which forum section? :D

Just thought about the 1-0 loss against Valladolid and suffered from an outburst for a few seconds. I cursed my TV a million times when I watched that horrible game. It's not good for my health.
I would be the most strict moderator ever. Not even the Haia could compare with me.

I would probably end up banning myself multiple times.

Anyway how is life in Denmark? Are you in Copenhagen? We should met so I can beat your *** up for all those anti-KSA comments.:(

same reason why other countries (in the region and far away) are supporting their own favourite groups and entities....influence.

Just thought about the 1-0 loss against Valladolid and suffered from an outburst for a few seconds. I cursed my TV a million times when I watched that horrible game.
I would be the most strict moderator ever. Not even the Haia could compare with me.

I would probably end up banning myself multiple times.

Anyway how is life in Denmark? Are you in Copenhagen? We should met so I can beat your *** up for all those anti-KSA comments.:(

Dont really watch league football anymore. I only watch Champions League in later stages. :)

Im in Århus at the moment. It sucks over here.
Maybe we can have a fight on Playstation or something instead lol.
I dont like physical fights. Are you a strong fella btw? :D

Which elections results said they didn't want the MB? Or are you saying lets do away with democratic institutions and adopt mob rule? Oh who am I kidding talking about democracy here, you wouldn't know what democracy is even if it hit you right in the face.

Egypt is pretty polarized...about half are pro MB and the other half supported the intervention to overthrow morsi after an ultimatum was given to him

you mean by debt.

Turkey is trying to control OIC and Central Asia to build a new empire.

And how is that your concern central asia is a matter between Turkey, Russia and China.

OIC that organization already guided by Turkey.

Dont really watch league football anymore. I only watch Champions League in later stages. :)

Im in Århus at the moment. It sucks over here.
Maybe we can have a fight on Playstation or something instead lol.
I dont like physical fights. Are you a strong fella btw? :D

I have a broken PS3. Does that count? Because I once threw it on the ground by a mistake. Actually my little brother did it but that because I pushed him.:D Not played for years. What games do you play? I have thought about buying the PS4 but don't know if it is worth it. I did like Pro Evolution Soccer if you know it. I played the earlier versions. Mostly with others in real life or through the internet.

Aha. Why? Copenhagen is not much better although it is overall a very good city. I live 100 meters from a big local Shisha place where Arabs, Kurds, Turks, Somalians etc. hang out. They show football as well and there are indoor soccer. What is that word in English called? You know those games where you play football with those small men.

Table soccer ffs. Cue sports as well.
15 kg more and I am weighing 100 kg and 10 cm more and I am 2 meters tall. Started working out again. Not violent but had my share of fights when smaller. Noting special. I don't have a very hot temper otherwise. Could be worse. I have become tamed after living in the West for years.

Wait a second. I just bought Football Manager 2014 through Steam if you know what that is. Just made an account last weak and bought it for 17 Euros. I hear that one can play against each other. But it's on my MacBook.

Anyway at last the sun is shinning we must rejoice. I am high only due to that.:lol:

seems Persian Gulf countries are at odds with eachother.....Qatar in particular which seems to be getting isolated

I have a broken PS3. Does that count? Because I once threw it on the ground by a mistake. Actually my little brother did it but that because I pushed him.:D Not played for years. What games do you play? I have thought about buying the PS4 but don't know if it is worth it. I did like Pro Evolution Soccer if you know it. I played the earlier versions. Mostly with others in real life or through the internet.

Aha. Why? Copenhagen is not much better although it is overall a very good city. I live 100 meters from a big local Shisha place where Arabs, Kurds, Turks, Somalians etc. hang out. They show football as well and there are indoor soccer. What is that word in English called? You know those games where you play football with those small men.

Table soccer ffs.
15 kg more and I am weighing 100 kg and 10 cm more and I am 2 meters tall. Started working out again. Not violent but had my share of fights when smaller. Noting special. I don't have a very hot temper otherwise. Could be worse. I have become tamed after living in the West for years.

I have PS3 also. :D
I dont play it that much anymore, but normally Im into games with a good single player campaign. I dont play online that much. In fact I never go online. lol
Examples on games would Dead Space, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, Bioshock, Uncharted, Metal Gear etc.
The last game I played was "Last Of Us". Now that game was fucking dark and gritty and a masterpiece. Its better than most movies I have watched. Thats the kind of game I like, one with a movie type experience.

PS4 looks cool, but there is not much out for it yet. Gonna wait a few years and then I get it when there is a sizable library.
Although I just saw a trailer of a new Batman game and its only coming out for the next gen consoles. That might win me over. :D

You definately would beat me up in a fight then. :lol:
Im pretty average size. I am 184 cm and weigh just under 80 kg. :)

The city itself is fine. Its just so much studies. Especially this semester because I stacked up a few courses from last sem.
Indoor soccer, that would be futsal. :D

The last game I played was "Last Of Us". Now that game was fucking dark and gritty and a masterpiece. Its better than most movies I have watched. Thats the kind of game I like, one with a movie type experience.
Now i like you even more, :D i told the same to @Sinan but he didnt believe me. :pissed:

This game is a must for every PS3, just play it, you wont be dissapointed. :agree:

LastofUs1010.jpg

Now i like you even more, :D i told the same to @Sinan but he didnt believe me. :pissed:

This game is a must for every PS3, just play it, you wont be dissapointed. :agree:

Awesome!! :D
I think this is a must for EVERY gamer!
If you dont have a PS3, then buy one JUST for this game! Thats how good it is.

@Sinan
You have a PS3 and you HAVENT played this game? Wtf is wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom