What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

Mate, i'm fresh and i ready.... just point me.
I'm even playing this to get into mood. :D
:butcher: :D

No but seriously, i feel like im in a group of 13 years old teenagers doing d.ck measuring contest when such flamewars happen. :disagree:

Last edited:
@Arabian Legend

The Ottoman Empire was the last great Empire of the Islam ,after his fall has M.Kemal Atatürk has created Turkey and not the the one Thing that the West has want ,with Creating Turkey he has too do something other.

That was saving the Honour of the Islam as last Country or State who was not destroyed or Ruled or Controlled from the British Empire or French & Co.

Even in the History we Turks are the greatest Fighter of the Islam ,you can open another Thread if you want but will never can change this.

Your People ,even as the Islam come to your Lands always have Betrayed this Holy Religion ,always you have Betrayed our Prophet (s.a.v).

So what about you talking here , we will rebuild another Big Empire and will have Judge everyone this Time who has Betrayed us in the Past.

Even in the Quran Arabs are the badliest People in the World ,so they meet the Islam first ,but what have they done ? So what about you talking here ? Only 50 - 60 % of Arabs are Muslims and even we know how do you invent things everytime in different Holy Religions for you own advantages.

Sry some other Arabs ,but that is the Reality.

@Arabian Legend

The Ottoman Empire was the last great Empire of the Islam ,after his fall has M.Kemal Atatürk has created Turkey and not the the one Thing that the West has want ,with Creating Turkey he has too do something other.

That was saving the Honour of the Islam as last Country or State who was not destroyed or Ruled or Controlled from the British Empire or French & Co.

Even in the History we Turks are the greatest Fighter of the Islam ,you can open another Thread if you want but will never can change this.

Your People ,even as the Islam come to your Lands always have Betrayed this Holy Religion ,always you have Betrayed our Prophet (s.a.v).

So what about you talking here , we will rebuild another Big Empire and will have Judge everyone this Time who has Betrayed us in the Past.

Even in the Quran Arabs are the badliest People in the World ,so they meet the Islam first ,but what have they done ? So what about you talking here ? Only 50 - 60 % of Arabs are Muslims and even we know how do you invent things everytime in different Holy Religions for you own advantages.

Sry some other Arabs ,but that is the Reality.

The greatest fighters of islam hiting Mosque with F16.

Female F-16 Pilot Hits Mosque | Military.com

:laugh:

Remember you reap what you saw and that exactly what I did as a response to the flames you initiated so get out of kitchen if you can't take the heat simple as that

''When the perpetrator pretends to be the victim'' so don't be irritated by what you started.

If you are willing to do that then drop your sticks. I don't really care about Turkey neither Turkey has the means and the influence to play any role in Egypt or to go against the will of the Egyptian people but if you want to play this kind of game then expect me coming at you.

End of the talk.

Last edited:
Remember you reap what you saw and that exactly what I did as a response to the flames you initiated so get out of kitchen if you can't take the heat simple as that

''When the perpetrator pretends to be the victim'' so don't be irritated by what you started.

If you are willing to do that then drop your sticks. I don't really care about Turkey neither Turkey has the means and the influence to play any role in Egypt or to go against the will of the Egyptian people but if you want to play this kind of game then expect me coming at you.

End of the talk.
Stop repeating yourself, you allways had anti Turkish undertone at your comments, dont act the innnocent guy now, nobody in Turkey cares about Egypt or other Arabic states only for Syrian refugees who live under our protection, Erdogan is talking big but he has other problems now.

Dont blame us for everything, now its better you go your own way and we go our own way.

Last edited:
Stop repeating yourself, you allways had anti Turkish undertone at your comments, dont act the innnocent guy now, nobody in Turkey cares about Egypt or other Arabic states only for Syrian refugees who live under our protection now, Erdogan is talking big but he has other problems now.

Dont blame us for everything, now its better you go your own way and we go our own way.

Now you got the message, good. I hope your brethren will do too.

Erdogan represent the current government of Turkey so whatever he says reflect Turkey foreigner policies. So when I say his government did support the MB don't come to me by saying hey look we are not responsible for his actions neglecting what I wrote was directed to the issue and not to you. So learn how to accept criticism as well as the use of critical discussion instead of pulling the trigger. Anyway, I don't give a flaying **** about Turkey which has no significant influence to play inside the political arena of the Arab world. You need to understand that what Erdogan is doing goes against the internets of countries like the KSA and the UAE as well as Egypt.

Constructive discussions have always been welcomed by my side only if you can do the same generally. Also, It was not me who started this but your boys did.

Last edited:
So when I say his government did support the MB don't come to me by saying hey look we are not responsible for his actions neglecting what I wrote was directed to the issue and to you. So learn how to accept criticism as well as the use of critical discussion instead of pulling the trigger.
You got honest answers 3 or 4 times but you decided to troll...
We can accept criticism, heck we are the biggest criticizers of Erdogan and his goverment, but you cant expect a objective discussion if the OP is trolling itself...

Anyway, I don't give a flaying **** about Turkey which has no significant influence to play inside the political arena of the Arab world.
This is mutual, which is the best for booth sides.

You need to understand that what Erdogan is doing goes against the internets of countries like the KSA and the UAE as well as Egypt.
Like i said, we are the biggest criticizers of Erdogan, nobody would have jumped at you if your OP wast for trolling.

Constructive discussions are always welcomed by my side only if you can do the same generally. Also, It was not me who started this but your boys did.
The same for me.
It was quiet for a week till you opened 3 anti Turkish trolling thread in two days so its not only important who began but also who continued.

Last edited:
You got honest answers 3 or 4 times but you decided to troll...
We can accept criticism, heck we are the biggest criticizers of Erdogan and his goverment, but you cant expect a objective discussion if the OP is trolling itself...

This is mutual, which is the best for booth sides.

Like i said, we are the biggest criticizers of Erdogan, nobody would have jumped at you if your OP wast for trolling.

The same for me.
It was quiet for a week till you opened 3 anti Turkish thread in two days so its not only important who began but also who continued.

Since when discussions related to regional matters become trolling? Your criticism of Erdogan doesn't mean his FPs can not be discussed ! especially when are affecting my country.

Since when discussions related to regional matters become trolling? Your criticism of Erdogan doesn't mean his FPs can not be discussed ! especially when are affecting my country.
Read your OP again its provocative.
You can discuss our FP as much as you want, most Turks are also not comfortable with the fact that Erdogan is focused to much for Arab issues.

Our FP should be more focused toards West and Central Asia.

Lawrance of Arabia and his Arab Legions massacred thousands of Turks in Arabia. Still the Turks think they can set a foot into Middle east. :disagree:

Read your OP again its provocative.
You can discuss our FP as much as you want, most Turks are also not comfortable with the fact that Erdogan is focused to much for Arab issues.

Our FP should be more focused toards West and Central Asia.

Now you feel disgusted and irritated but when your fellow turks crossed the line by poking nose into KSA internal issues was more that fine for you. Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom