What's new

Why Navy’s rejection of Naval LCA is wrong

You are jsut doing a 'merry go round' and posting seemingly-relevant stuff- when they are not.

hahaha why keep throwing the same red herring again? No1 is doubting whether or not the Navy is till gonna fund the NLCA- it's that the Mk2 has been rejected.

The MoD mentioning that the IN is funding it's development is only irrelevant to you, but not in the real world. I already mentioned, they are funding it still, unchanged, regardless if it will be make into IAC. The MoD of India mentions the same. ADA, the design agency is still working on it, with the most recent design being shown. It may just be a tech demo, but the IN always thinks long term. The experience gained from the program can be used in NAMCA.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...ed-navy-will-fund-tejas-project-parrikar.html

Asked about reports that the Navy had dumped 'Tejas' but issued the RFI (request for information) to Boeing and SAAB for the F/A-18 Superhornet and Gripen E respectively, he told the media the decision was taken as the naval force felt the need for a twin-engine combat jet. The Indian Navy will continue to fund development of naval variant of 'Tejas', he added.

The MoD mentioning that the IN is funding it's development is only irrelevant to you, but not in the real world. I already mentioned, they are funding it still, unchanged, regardless if it will be make into IAC. The MoD of India mentions the same. ADA, the design agency is still working on it, with the most recent design being shown. It may just be a tech demo, but the IN always thinks long term. The experience gained from the program can be used in NAMCA.

Strawman fallacy. Im not concerned about or insinuating that IN will stop funding NLCA development. Im talking about the Mk2 being already rejected. U posted stuff to suggest that the Navy might still take on the MK2 when the Chief have already dismissed the idea of doing so.(sorry i prefer to trust his words more than u).

Asked about reports that the Navy had dumped 'Tejas' but issued the RFI (request for information) to Boeing and SAAB for the F/A-18 Superhornet and Gripen E respectively, he told the media the decision was taken as the naval force felt the need for a twin-engine combat jet. The Indian Navy will continue to fund development of naval variant of 'Tejas', he added.

Yet more red herring- either u're intentionally dismissing the point or just simply having difficulty understanding the context here

No one is questioning whether IN is still gonna continue fund LCA or not.

The fact here is the In has rejected the MK2. They may accept the MK3, Mk4 or MK5- but the MK1 and MK2 were rejected.

Get it?

Geez.

PS* even your post(post 72) 's main content is about how Commodore Balaji stated NLCA development would continue- not about Mk2 being taken up by IN(which is the point u are ludicrously advocating).

Seriously do u even read the articles u post?

Last edited:
Yet more red herring- either u're intentionally dismissing the point or just simply having difficulty understanding the context here

No one is questioning whether IN is still gonna fund LCA or not

The fact here is the In has rejected the MK2. They may accept the MK3 or Mk4 or MK5- but the MK1 and MK2 are rejected.

Get it?

jesus.

I already mentioned it was pretty much going to end up a tech demo. Naturally, that means it's not going to be used. It cant regardless, it's not going to be ready of IAC. But, lets make this clear, it is supporting the program.

And I have several times mentioned, I rather see a Rafale, F18 Super Hornet regardless.

I already mentioned it was pretty much going to end up a tech demo. Naturally, that means it's not going to be used. It cant regardless, it's not going to be ready of IAC. But, lets make this clear, it is supporting the program.

And I have several times mentioned, I rather see a Rafale, F18 Super Hornet regardless.

Haha that's not what u were advocating. You kept going on with your rhetoric about the Mk2 . being 'produced' for the IN, when it has in fact- already been rejected.

Now u change your tune after i highlighted the part where the Chief himself explicitly rejecting MK2 in the interview article.

1ndf0p.jpg

Last edited:
Haha that's not what u were advocating. You kept going on with your rhetoric about the Mk2 . being 'produced' for the IN, when it has in fact- already been rejected.

Now u change your tune after i highlighted the part where the Chief himself explicitly rejecting MK2 in the interview article.

1ndf0p.jpg

I guess so, but me personally, I will still wait and see knowing how the IN is. Even in the same article, it mentions this, when they get something that works, they will fly it? Whatever the case, I've mentioned several threads before this, I rather see a Rafale, F18 SH, regardless. Them picking up IAF airframe, trying to convert it in a short time, all parties underestimated the challenges.

Im singaporean n i've attained grade A2 for my o lvls cambridge english language examination- does that make my english language skills 'untypically-chinese' now? Why does indians always have this habit of diverting the topic to 1 on language skills, whenever they've run of valid points to debate with?

What's more, nowhere did i mention china or anything to do with the chinese in my post. Thus, u've just revealed your inferiority complex for the them.

Typical indian joker.

Oh btw, i just realised we were looking at 2 different articles.

This is the 1:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/we-will-be-able-to-liquidate-the-shortage-of-women-officers-in-five-to-six-years-navy-chief/article17664481.ece

Indian news website
Indian journalist
Indian Navy Chief

Lca Mk2 for the indian navy? He even lamented at the speed the development of the LCA took- not to mention, according to him- the navy has already issued a Request for Information to foreign suppliers for a deck-based fighter.

Lolz. Take your pick people.

PS* I have a feeling u atually knew all about these, but chose to propagate these lies about the Navy n MK2 just to make the 33 year old 'indigenous' LCA look good.

No doubt it's part of your culture, but even lying has its limits.
I have nothing to do abt your english, I was very much concerned towards my point where it is mentioned in the article what you was claiming... you again and again ducking my qus. But now it is cleared you was refering some other article not related to this article on which discussion was going on.

Regarding your Chinese nationality, whether you claim you are singaporian or taiwani, US or any other nationality but you have badly stinking chinese gense which unfortunately you cant hide anyhow.

Now regarding Tajes MK2 do you know which engine will it carrry ? which radar or anything ?
It is still in design phase and could have GE, french or euro engine. still not fixed. Remark about Tajes 2 will not make cut for carrier operation dosent hold any sense like a comment for a baby still in the womb of mother and you say he or may be she will not be a good swimmer.

Let the final design get fixed then prototype be tested for carrier operations for month then results will be evaluated then only it can be said capable or not. For your information MK 2 navel designing is going on, LCA Mk.2 has been developing from ground up as a Naval fighter then after develop for air force model.

I have nothing to do abt your english, I was very much concerned towards my point where it is mentioned in the article what you was claiming... you again and again ducking my qus. But now it is cleared you was refering some other article not related to this article on which discussion was going on.

Regarding your Chinese nationality, whether you claim you are singaporian or taiwani, US or any other nationality but you have badly stinking chinese gense which unfortunately you cant hide anyhow.

Now regarding Tajes MK2 do you know which engine will it carrry ? which radar or anything ?
It is still in design phase and could have GE, french or euro engine. still not fixed. Remark about Tajes 2 will not make cut for carrier operation dosent hold any sense like a comment for a baby still in the womb of mother and you say he or may be she will not be a good swimmer.

Let the final design get fixed then prototype be tested for carrier operations for month then results will be evaluated then only it can be said capable or not. For your information MK 2 navel designing is going on, LCA Mk.2 has been developing from ground up as a Naval fighter then after develop for air force model.

Read your own post- u tried insinuating that my english is 'must be' bad. I can read u like an open story book.

I have already linked the part your own Navy Chief rejected the mk1 and mk2.

Sure joker, what's there to hide when i feel superior with my 'stinking chinese genes' over your inferior indian genes any day of the time.

Oh no wonder u r banned- u digressed into my ethnicity when the topic is on the LCA(probably amongst other trolling posts as well)

Last edited:
Read your own post- u tried insinuating that my english is 'must be' bad. I can read u like an open story book.

Sure joker, what's there to hide when i feel superior with my 'stinking chinese genes' over your inferior indian genes any day of the time.

Oh no wonder u r banned- u digressed into my ethnicity when the topic is on the LCA(probably amongst other trolling posts as well)

They initially rejected Tejas Mk1 as well but now we have it inducted in the air force, now they will doubt Mk2 too but when it is inducted as well all the naysayers will vanish just like they did after Mk1.

It is weird how people don't realize that the most successful of 4 gen planes out there have become what they have AFTER THEY WERE INDUCTED INTO THEIR RESPECTIVE FORCES, their bugs debugged and their performance parameters evolved only after induction and so will Tejas.

But, haters gonna hate.
Enjoy it, until you don't that is.

They initially rejected Tejas Mk1 as well but now we have it inducted in the air force, now they will doubt Mk2 too but when it is inducted as well all the naysayers will vanish just like they did after Mk1.

It is weird how people don't realize that the most successful of 4 gen planes out there have become what they have AFTER THEY WERE INDUCTED INTO THEIR RESPECTIVE FORCES, their bugs debugged and their performance parameters evolved only after induction and so will Tejas.

But, haters gonna hate.
Enjoy it, until you don't that is.

More indian-style lying here.

Your airforce, after 33 years of development with the LCA- finally inducted the MK1A- not MK1(which they've rejected)

Funny how they are still looking at the Grippen and F-16 even after inducting 3 planes.

Indian-style lying has no limits.

I think you are too harsh on this (its too soft word for this) Lca has f 16 engine which is your best plane engine, it has world best missiles Israel and french plus, radar israel, no one can beat india in its software, seat england ki hai and all of them will be deployed on southern front where threat perception is less. rest of the sub systems have been developed with help from here and there. mig 21 se yaad aayaa china pakistan plan J something, china purchased design from russia, its in record books. dont take it other wise but how can you save yourself from israeli radar and french missile or f 18 ka engine bhee lagne wala hai.
LCA fit F404, Mk2 will fit F414. Both are F18 engine.

Mk1 was rejected due to weight issues not mk2.. Mk2 is not rejected and it is still in development..

Mk1 was rejected due to weight issues not mk2.. Mk2 is not rejected and it is still in development..
This is just more than an excuse for HAL to stay relevant. INdian navy won't accept it.

You are right, thank you for correcting me..
Can you enlarge the LCA' fuselage or make it longer, bigger fuselage means more ranger. Or it will be merely a airport protector.

This is just more than an excuse for HAL to stay relevant. INdian navy won't accept it.

Can you enlarge the LCA' fuselage or make it longer, bigger fuselage means more ranger. Or it will be merely a airport protector.
Please do some quality research before making a lame comments....HAL is just the integrator NOT the design house! That will be the ADA - they have come out with their Current Annual Report . Pays to read that and understand the current status of all programs

Indian Navy is heavy involved in the Development so much that they themselves are funding it

Such a sad and lame comment "airport protector" show how ignorant it is . Th NLCA Mk1 is just a prototype and the Mk2 is in development !

Please do some quality research before making a lame comments....HAL is just the integrator NOT the design house! That will be the ADA - they have come out with their Current Annual Report . Pays to read that and understand the current status of all programs

Indian Navy is heavy involved in the Development so much that they themselves are funding it

Such a sad and lame comment "airport protector" show how ignorant it is . Th NLCA Mk1 is just a prototype and the Mk2 is in development !
What is the combat radius of MK2? That's all I care.

Back
Top Bottom