What's new

Why Navy’s rejection of Naval LCA is wrong

They are not delusional most of the time- because they know what are facts and what are fantasies. In other words, they know what is real n what is not, but chose to intentionally obscure, deflect or downplay them.

It is part of Indian culture to lie n defend those lies- not just in this particular context but in all other areas. This is coming from my interactions with them both in real life and online.
No wonder they are good at lying shamelessly.
It is a good culture.
I hope Indian keep the culture for ever.

You mean China just build jets for fun?
US Airforce could not agree with you, and they deploy F-22 to Asia to counter PLAF.
You Indian are so funny.
Why do you always lie and brag?
Do these really help your military development?
Look at your Weapon programs Arjun,LCA,Vriat. All of them are mess.
As a Chinese, I hope you guys brag and delusional for ever.
Keep bragging.
May your mouth deal with technical hurdles.

You guy is really funny.
The official of BD in charge of weapon purchasing is not supposed to public the purchasing plan on PDF.
You mistake PDF as defense minister of BD.
If you want something real ,I suggest you watch th news from official media.
Another Lame commenter , must be working in a big group!

If you even bother to make a little effort to get your head out of your rear , and actually do some quality research But alast..... chalo here it is

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-airforce-inviting-tender-for-8-mrca.480735/

http://www.dgdp.gov.bd/dgdp/AP_TEN/s_doc/1073.pdf

http://www.janes.com/article/68662/bangladesh-issues-tender-for-eight-multirole-combat-aircraft

So im going to ask you the same Qs, Will j10 grow another Engine to qualify for the tender?? if not STFU!!!

They are not delusional most of the time- because they know what are facts and what are fantasies. In other words, they know what is real n what is not, but chose to intentionally obscure, deflect or downplay them.

It is part of Indian culture to lie n defend those lies- not just in this particular context but in all other areas. This is coming from my interactions with them both in real life and online.

Your former Navy Chief Arun Prakash hinted that the NLCA failed to fullfill the requirements of a carrier fighter. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...sson-failure-of-drdo/articleshow/57034043.cms

Then came your own present Navy Chief Sunil Lanba who outright-ly and explicitly rejected the MK2 himself. http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...-tejas-didnt-fit-the-bill/article17664569.ece

How do u wanna continue playing out your lie?
Part of the Chinese culture is copy and paste and you my friend is the poster child of all this

The same comments over and over again ... A really sad and pathetic life you live

When we are saying that the NLCA isn't rejected , unlike your pathetic life, we have documents and programs running that prove such, do some quality research for once in your life and read the report

https://www.ada.gov.in/images/Annual Report 2015-16.pdf

You can read that the NLCA program is still running and the Mk2 variant design in progress and soon will be built

Carry on and good day

Another Lame commenter , must be working in a big group!

If you even bother to make a little effort to get your head out of your rear , and actually do some quality research But alast..... chalo here it is

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-airforce-inviting-tender-for-8-mrca.480735/

http://www.dgdp.gov.bd/dgdp/AP_TEN/s_doc/1073.pdf

http://www.janes.com/article/68662/bangladesh-issues-tender-for-eight-multirole-combat-aircraft

So im going to ask you the same Qs, Will j10 grow another Engine to qualify for the tender?? if not STFU!!!

Part of the Chinese culture is copy and paste and you my friend is the poster child of all this

The same comments over and over again ... A really sad and pathetic life you live

When we are saying that the NLCA isn't rejected , unlike your pathetic life, we have documents and programs running that prove such, do some quality research for once in your life and read the report

https://www.ada.gov.in/images/Annual Report 2015-16.pdf

You can read that the NLCA program is still running and the Mk2 variant design in progress and soon will be built

Carry on and good day

Sunil Lanba, UPDATED: MARCH 25, 2017 22:50 IST http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...-tejas-didnt-fit-the-bill/article17664569.ece :
"We are the pioneers of indigenisation, which we started in the 1960s and have worked shoulder-to-shoulder with the DRDO, whose naval labs also have naval personnel. As for the LCA (light combat aircraft Tejas) programme, the Navy was the first service to support the ADA (the Aeronautical Development Agency) in its development and the Air Force came on board at a later date. What the Navy wants is a deck-based fighter, but the LCA Navy Mk1 doesn’t meet that requirement. Its power-to-weight ratio, the thrust the engine generates [are insufficient] and it’s underpowered for the airframe. Unfortunately, even the Mk2 variant doesn’t qualify. That’s why we took this case up to the Defence Ministry."

Your own navy chief already rejected the mk2. Ok u r not lying- your Navy Chief is.

Indian source
Indian journalist
Indian Navy Chief

Yes u r brushing me away because i kept pointing out the truth that u want to elude. I can just keep pasting the same thing all over and over again because the source and evidence is there (it's not gonna disappear)- i dont even have to try hard.

Obscuration- that's what Indian lying culture is partly about.

Last edited:
Sunil Lanba, UPDATED: MARCH 25, 2017 22:50 IST http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...-tejas-didnt-fit-the-bill/article17664569.ece :
"We are the pioneers of indigenisation, which we started in the 1960s and have worked shoulder-to-shoulder with the DRDO, whose naval labs also have naval personnel. As for the LCA (light combat aircraft Tejas) programme, the Navy was the first service to support the ADA (the Aeronautical Development Agency) in its development and the Air Force came on board at a later date. What the Navy wants is a deck-based fighter, but the LCA Navy Mk1 doesn’t meet that requirement. Its power-to-weight ratio, the thrust the engine generates [are insufficient] and it’s underpowered for the airframe. Unfortunately, even the Mk2 variant doesn’t qualify. That’s why we took this case up to the Defence Ministry."

ur own navy chief already rejected the mk2. Ok u r not lying- your Navy Chief is.
Is it Another Chinese culture of Not reading the what is given and yes you are still copying and pasting ... that is annoying
1) The Chief of Navy Staff is entitled to his opinion, there is no problem to that .. Except IT IS NOT SET in STONE. if it is rejected, why hasn't the IN withdrawn their funding? , if you bother to read the ADA report , you could have seen that they haven't and is funding the further tests for the MK1 and development of the Mk2 With the input from the Indian Navy, (heck the Test pilots are from the Navy too)

2) Since the article you posted is in march end, THIS report was posted in the beginning of this month ie April and if you bother to read the ADA report, the Issues as what the IN/Admiral has, IS MENTIONED - in the report and that the ADA has taken this into their Mk2 design and already been sanctioned to be built (2 Mk2 Prototypes to be built)

NOTE: The Report is from the ADA is a government agency and the prime designer for the LCA, NLCA ... and NOT A Newpaper.

Do a favour to everyone and read the Report... Honest it is a good read!

Good Day

Is it Another Chinese culture of Not reading the what is given and yes you are still copying and pasting ... that is annoying
1) The Chief of Navy Staff is entitled to his opinion, there is no problem to that .. Except IT IS NOT SET in STONE. if it is rejected, why hasn't the IN withdrawn their funding? , if you bother to read the ADA report , you could have seen that they haven't and is funding the further tests for the MK1 and development of the Mk2 With the input from the Indian Navy, (heck the Test pilots are from the Navy too)

2) Since the article you posted is in march end, THIS report was posted in the beginning of this month ie April and if you bother to read the ADA report, the Issues as what the IN/Admiral has, IS MENTIONED - in the report and that the ADA has taken this into their Mk2 design and already been sanctioned to be built (2 Mk2 Prototypes to be built)

NOTE: The Report is from the ADA is a government agency and the prime designer for the LCA, NLCA ... and NOT A Newpaper.

Do a favour to everyone and read the Report... Honest it is a good read!

Good Day

Ya what he said is'nt set in stone(and he said 'we'- meaning the Navy, not merely his own opinion- what u said is.

"We(the Navy) are the pioneers of indigenisation, which we started in the 1960s and have worked shoulder-to-shoulder with the DRDO, whose naval labs also have naval personnel. As for the LCA (light combat aircraft Tejas) programme, the Navy was the first service to support the ADA (the Aeronautical Development Agency) in its development and the Air Force came on board at a later date. What the Navy wants is a deck-based fighter, but the LCA Navy Mk1 doesn’t meet that requirement. Its power-to-weight ratio, the thrust the engine generates [are insufficient] and it’s underpowered for the airframe. Unfortunately, even the Mk2 variant doesn’t qualify. That’s why we(Navy) took this case up to the Defence Ministry."

Yes it's annoying to you because i kept pointing out the truth which u r attempting to transform(the truth) into fallacy.

Astonished how you can shamelessly try turning black into white when the source and evidence is there- MK2 is rejected.

The report u posted is for the period 2015- 2016 and the interview with the Chief is in Feb 2017.

More Indian-style lying here- even in the face of evidence.

Claps.

Last edited:
Ya what he said is'nt set in stone(and he said 'we'- meaning the Navy, not merely his own opinion- what u said is.

"We(the Navy) are the pioneers of indigenisation, which we started in the 1960s and have worked shoulder-to-shoulder with the DRDO, whose naval labs also have naval personnel. As for the LCA (light combat aircraft Tejas) programme, the Navy was the first service to support the ADA (the Aeronautical Development Agency) in its development and the Air Force came on board at a later date. What the Navy wants is a deck-based fighter, but the LCA Navy Mk1 doesn’t meet that requirement. Its power-to-weight ratio, the thrust the engine generates [are insufficient] and it’s underpowered for the airframe. Unfortunately, even the Mk2 variant doesn’t qualify. That’s why we(Navy) took this case up to the Defence Ministry."

Yes it's annoying to you because i kept pointing out the truth which u r attempting to transform(the truth) into fallacy.

Astonished how you can shamelessly try turning black into white when the source and evidence is there- MK2 is rejected.

The report u posted is for the period 2015- 2016 and the interview with the Chief is in Feb 2017.

More Indian-style lying here- even in the face of evidence.

Claps.
U are a special Kind of Stupid aren't you !!... looks like your chinese education is failing you or you just can't read anymore and SAD SAD Shame (Honestly im not surprised or astonished, seeing many post of yours that lack any intelligences)

The indian financial start from mid of a year to the next year. In any corporate entity in india, will release this financial report + add current and future projects, in the beginning of the next year . So a 2015-2016 financial report will be released in 2017. FYI the Indian Financial year starts from 1st april to 31st march of next year

Go back to school

You mean China just build jets for fun?
US Airforce could not agree with you, and they deploy F-22 to Asia to counter PLAF.
You Indian are so funny.
Why do you always lie and brag?
Do these really help your military development?
Look at your Weapon programs Arjun,LCA,Vriat. All of them are mess.
As a Chinese, I hope you guys brag and delusional for ever.
Keep bragging.
May your mouth deal with technical hurdles.

You guy is really funny.
The official of BD in charge of weapon purchasing is not supposed to public the purchasing plan on PDF.
You mistake PDF as defense minister of BD.
If you want something real ,I suggest you watch th news from official media.[/QUOTE
US fielded F 22 against India in red flag, i can also drag you to shi$, russians have already told you, you have huge issues with your copy of Su 33 for folding wings, they said S 400 is too complicated for you to copy. Your God father of copy for S u 33 died of heart attack because he was not sure if it will land on deck or crash. you requested pakistan to hand over crashed hali that killed asama in pak, so that you could copy and say look we build stealth helicopter. Why did you purchased s 35 to counter SU MKI after all you got J 20 and all chines machines. World is fed with made in china goods.

China is so poor that could only afford 24 Su-35s.
How could 24 Su-35s counter hundreds of MKI?
On PDF, every Indian is millitary expert with lots of secret millitary infos of China and little basic military common sense.

Indian ,just keeping lying to yourself and living in your dream.

Last edited:
On PDF, every Indian is millitary expert with lots of secret millitary infos of China and little basic military common sense.

Again with the Lying ??? When i took you to the cleaners with the Actually Tender from the BD military and with the thread here on PDF

You still haven't answer me to how the J10 will qualify for the tender?

looks like you are lying to yourself AND living in a fools paradise !!!!

Good Day!

So did you purchase 35 SU for reverse engineering ? What is the motive behind purchasing Su 35s, you were afraid of MIKs now we are going to upgrade all our su30s to super Sukhoies. IAF will always make an edge on china. liars ....

So did you purchase 35 SU for reverse engineering ? What is the motive behind purchasing Su 35s, you were afraid of MIKs now we are going to upgrade all our su30s to super Sukhoies. IAF will always make an edge on china. liars ....
Thank you for overestimating the foresight of China, but prediction of india upgrading Su-30MKIs a few years ago is really beyond China's ability.

And india needn't to worry about China, cause China only keeps his eyes on F-22 and F-35 .
Just upgrade your Su-30 MKI as advanced as possible, China doesn't care.

You could recall the process of the negotiation of Su-35 deal and would find China didn't take the iniative to buy such jets ,but Russia was keen to promote Su-35 to China.

In one word, the most important program of PLAAF is J-20 ,while Su-35 is just a variant of Su-27 with some improvement of electronics and turbofan engine.

Again with the Lying ??? When i took you to the cleaners with the Actually Tender from the BD military and with the thread here on PDF

You still haven't answer me to how the J10 will qualify for the tender?

looks like you are lying to yourself AND living in a fools paradise !!!!

Good Day!
Are you out of mind ?
The official of BD airforce is now in China and negotiating , and you are talking about the tender .
You really need to ask BD people and figure out what's happened .
Can't imagine the intellect of you indian.
I won't reply to your guys who don't deserve my time .

Thank you for overestimating the foresight of China, but prediction of india upgrading Su-30MKIs a few years ago is really beyond China's ability.

And india needn't to worry about China, cause China only keeps his eyes on F-22 and F-35 .
Just upgrade your Su-30 MKI as advanced as possible, China doesn't care.

You could recall the process of the negotiation of Su-35 deal and would find China didn't take the iniative to buy such jets ,but Russia was keen to promote Su-35 to China.

In one word, the most important program of PLAAF is J-20 ,while Su-35 is just a variant of Su-27 with some improvement of electronics and turbofan engine.

Are you out of mind ?
The official of BD airforce is now in China and negotiating , and you are talking about the tender .
You really need to ask BD people and figure out what's happened .
Can't imagine the intellect of you indian.
I won't reply to your guys who don't deserve my time .
It is called schooling you pal!!... The sources i quoted are the officially sources and what you have is some blog and some BD people with no officially sources to back them up. Where is this so called meeting and negotiating happening???

With this , one can see the lack of any intelligence from you, you don't want to reply to any of us, then do it from the start.

But if you do want to reply, pls do it with a smart, intelligence with quality research done- reply/comments and NOT some lame and special kind of stupid comments

It is called schooling you pal!!... The sources i quoted are the officially sources and what you have is some blog and some BD people with no officially sources to back them up. Where is this so called meeting and negotiating happening???

With this , one can see the lack of any intelligence from you, you don't want to reply to any of us, then do it from the start.

But if you do want to reply, pls do it with a smart, intelligence with quality research done- reply/comments and NOT some lame and special kind of stupid comments
Believe or not .
Just wait for the news of 14 J-10B.
By the by , BD airforce is considering introducting Su-30 too.

Pls don digress into other areas pls- we are talking the plane that India' s Navy rejected- which is the Mk2 LCA

Back
Top Bottom