What's new

Why Navy’s rejection of Naval LCA is wrong

Your own navy chief already rejected both the mk1 n mk2.

So what 'operational variant'? Operated/going to be operated by whom? Going to be produced by whom n for whom?

The IN is still supporting the program. They are also paying 25% of the second production line of the LCA. Mark 2 is still going on, supported by the IN. Mark 1, was never supposed to be inducted.

Its my responsibilty spoonfeed u n tell u where in the article it is?

Where?

The statement made by the CNS Admiral Sunil Lanba on 03 December 2016 of the aircraft being overweight pertains to the LCA Navy Mk1, and not the redesigned and optimised LCA Navy Mk2.

The failures of LCA Navy Mk-1 should not, however, be projected on to the LCA Navy Mk2, which is progressing well at ADA – a development effort supported by CNS.

The Indian navy is still funding the program, along with the production line for the IAF, not even for IN yet.

Any link to support that claim ?

Because going by that logic. Indian armed forces are stil paying for the LCA which theyre rejecting

Are you no drugs before you said the last part? The IAF version, the initial version to begin with, just got a extended order of 100+. HAL is already getting the tender ready for it's AESA radar.

The country's Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) has recommended an expenditure of Rs12.59bn ($186.2m), with 50% funding by HAL, 25% by the Indian Air Force (IAF) and 25% by the Indian Navy.

http://www.airforce-technology.com/news/newsindia-to-double-production-of-tejas-lca-4841869

Anyone, who actually know what they're talking about, unlike taking everything from retard media knows this. 25% of the second production line is coming from IN's budget, they have the smallest budget, btw. Mind you, this is pushing out IAF versions first.

you can stick feed me like typical chinese way :lol:
You go through again this article and tell me where you felt he is saying this then I will correct your english,
Im singaporean n i've attained grade A2 for my o lvls cambridge english language examination- does that make my english language skills 'untypically-chinese' now? Why does indians always have this habit of diverting the topic to 1 on language skills, whenever they've run of valid points to debate with?

What's more, nowhere did i mention china or anything to do with the chinese in my post. Thus, u've just revealed your inferiority complex for the them.

Typical indian joker.

Oh btw, i just realised we were looking at 2 different articles.

This is the 1:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/we-will-be-able-to-liquidate-the-shortage-of-women-officers-in-five-to-six-years-navy-chief/article17664481.ece

Indian news website
Indian journalist
Indian Navy Chief

Lca Mk2 for the indian navy? He even lamented at the speed the development of the LCA took- not to mention, according to him- the navy has already issued a Request for Information to foreign suppliers for a deck-based fighter.

Lolz. Take your pick people.

PS* I have a feeling u atually knew all about these, but chose to propagate these lies about the Navy n MK2 just to make the 33 year old 'indigenous' LCA look good.

No doubt it's part of your culture, but even lying has its limits.

Last edited:
The IN is still supporting the program. They are also paying 25% of the second production line of the LCA. Mark 2 is still going on, supported by the IN. Mark 1, was never supposed to be inducted.

Where?

The statement made by the CNS Admiral Sunil Lanba on 03 December 2016 of the aircraft being overweight pertains to the LCA Navy Mk1, and not the redesigned and optimised LCA Navy Mk2.

The failures of LCA Navy Mk-1 should not, however, be projected on to the LCA Navy Mk2, which is progressing well at ADA – a development effort supported by CNS.

The Indian navy is still funding the program, along with the production line for the IAF, not even for IN yet.

Lol

and not the redesigned and optimised LCA Navy mk2
< == more masala and spices added into the cooking pot for the consolation of the masses by indian media propaganda.

The interview with admiral Lanba did not quoted him as mentioning any such details on the mk2(other then it did not qualify as a deck-based fighter for the AC carriers).

Otherwise, why would he reject the mk2 n get the MoD to issue a RFI and seek a carrier fighter elsewhere?

Last edited:
Are you no drugs before you said the last part? The IAF version, the initial version to begin with, just got a extended order of 100+. HAL is already getting the tender ready for it's AESA radar.
OK calm down and have some drink. Dont lose your temper. Next time you will be reported if you lose your civility.

As for the post, It is no wonder the save feature is in full swing for LCA. As I see new single engine fighter competition down the road

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...y-drdo-soon/story-umwJEnPPZppkjsBhkwyA4J.html

Defence minister Manohar Parrikar on Tuesday said the Indian Navy would continue to fund development of the naval variant of Tejas.
It seems to be remain when LCA will be become something like what mig 21 was

Lol

< == more masala and spices added into the cooking pot for the consolation of the masses by indian media propaganda.

The interview with admiral Lanba did not quoted him as mentioning any such details on the mk2(other then it did not qualify as a deck-based fighter for the AC carriers).

Otherwise, why would he reject the mk2 n get the MoD to issue a RFI and seek a carrier fighter elsewhere?

Because mark 2 will not be ready for it. Doesnt mean the IN isnt supporting the program, it is. They are still funding the production line as well. Mark 2 is by no means finished.

I dont know what the hell you're talking about some interview. He's talking about Mark 1, this is talking basic IAF frame, adding LEVCONs. Modifications were to be done resulting from tests, new GE engine, etc.

In this very article it says the same thing.

OK calm down and have some drink. Dont lose your temper. Next time you will be reported if you lose your civility.

As for the post, It is no wonder the save feature is in full swing for LCA. As I see new single engine fighter competition down the road

If I make retarded commets on JF threads, someone should call me out on it as well, period. Report to your hearts content.

I think you are too harsh on this (its too soft word for this) Lca has f 16 engine which is your best plane engine, it has world best missiles Israel and french plus, radar israel, no one can beat india in its software, seat england ki hai and all of them will be deployed on southern front where threat perception is less. rest of the sub systems have been developed with help from here and there. mig 21 se yaad aayaa china pakistan plan J something, china purchased design from russia, its in record books. dont take it other wise but how can you save yourself from israeli radar and french missile or f 18 ka engine bhee lagne wala hai.

I dont know what a dalit has to do with anything. A dalit or anything other human being can actually know what they're talking about first before coming into a thread to sneak-diss.
So when will LCA become another mig 21

I think you are too harsh on this (its too soft word for this) Lca has f 16 engine which is your best plane engine, it has world best missiles Israel and french plus, radar israel, no one can beat india in its software, seat england ki hai and all of them will be deployed on southern front where threat perception is less. rest of the sub systems have been developed with help from here and there. mig 21 se yaad aayaa china pakistan plan J something, china purchased design from russia, its in record books. dont take it other wise but how can you save yourself from israeli radar and french missile or f 18 ka engine bhee lagne wala hai.
So why is India having single engine fighter competition then ?

LCA is a failed project a hundred time over. Other countries would have cancelled this project and rebooted and find a way to be successful. Not India. They stick with a project after it had failed miserably.
India need to learn how to throw away a failed endeavor and restart from scratch. Actually, India need to realize when something had failed.

So when will LCA become another mig 21

Doesnt need to be. The initial order 120+, with more orders in the future. It fits just fine as the low-tier multi role fighter.

So why is India having single engine fighter competition then ?

Because India has a sqd requirement that's, "supposed", to tackle two enemies at once. MIG 21, 27 are falling.

Tejas's production will not be fast enough to replace all the fighters, quickly.

So F16IN/Gripen will be joining Tejas as the low tier fighter. Another production line under the private sector.

Tejas's production will not be fast enough to replace all the fighters, quickly
How convenient, So have a new jet entirely ?
I mean what is stopping Indian from increasing productions lines ?
What makes more sense going for entire new jet ( unless LCA is not upto mark) or increasing the production lines, After all in low cost category LCA was becoming a mainstay fighter

Doesnt need to be
For obvious reasons

How convenient, So have a new jet entirely ?
I mean what is stopping Indian from increasing productions lines ?
What makes more sense going for entire new jet ( unless LCA is not upto mark) or increasing the production lines, After all in low cost category LCA was becoming a mainstay fighter.

They want a production line under the private sector(TATA, etc.) for MII. They want a completely matured fighter produced in parallel with government owned HAL. There are going to be two entities producing low tier single engined fighters, that's just how it's going to work. If there is no faith in anything, there would be no initial order of 120+, period.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom