What's new

Why is Musharraf being hounded ??

Where was I or we?, making sure taliban was eliminated military couldn’t fight its way out of a wet paper bag without our help in fata that’s a fact.

Sure dude. Ask the Bhittani Tribe who helped Pakistan army, Or Salarzai Lashkars in Bajaur or the Lashkars in Orakzai agency who fought along Pakistan Army. Go ask Salarzai Tribe ever if they hate Pakistan Army, I'm sure you will get your answer clearly.

It's time for folks in FATA to show what they can achieve with full backing of Pakistan behind them

Region of FATA is fully integrated into Pakistani system.

So you are apologising for calling me an Afghan?, we are natives of this land more Pakistanis then those who question it, for they are confused as they themself have no sense of belonging, Musharraf from Delhi Zia from Jalandhar and these guys are pure Pakistanis?.

Lol... Natives of Land should migrate to Afghanistan to retain their sense of pride. This kind of racist attitude and hatred is what makes you Hate the concept Of Pakistan and what it stands for. A country for the Different races, By the difference Races. People like you have no place here

What about all those Al QAEDA and other terrorists who found refuge in FATA and were plotting attacks against west/America from there like ISIS due to American Invasion . If Pakistan has abstained from this war, Then who would have stopped those monsters from using Pakistan land to launch terrorists attacks against other countries. Invariably dragging pakistan into much more bloody war

War was invetiable. Either Pakistan had to join, or Pakistan would have goten sucked into it.

They may have been nasty, but they were not harming Pakistan.

Oh please, they were only concerned with the US invading Afghanistan, they were not planning any major foreign attacks. The closest we got to that was the TTP's failed Time Square attack, which as the title suggests, failed.

Nothing would have happened other than the US getting angry and launching some more sanctions, which I'm okay with.

Lol... Natives of Land should migrate to Afghanistan to retain their sense of pride. This kind of racist attitude and hatred is what makes you Hate the concept Of Pakistan and what it stands for. A country for the Different races, By the difference Races. People like you have no place here

It’s our land we are here till the end of time, maybe you should take your own advice and migrate east of wagah, Pakistan was created for natives of this land not any Somalian, senagalese,Bihari, Bengali.

Punjabis, baloch, Sindhis, pukhtoon have always been together through much of history, you didn’t need Pakistan to glue them as they were already glued up so your theory of stand for different races is debunked, before and after Pakistan this land has been the native of above 4, so your claim if racism and hatred is shattered.

Last edited:
Once border and checkposts are solid there won't be any trouble makers coming from Afghanistan :smokin:

Looking beyond fata this was the most ideal thing to happen
Hopefully one day the borders will expand so there is 0% chance of any trouble maker to cause more trouble

greaterpakistan.gif

They may have been nasty, but they were not harming Pakistan.

Oh please, they were only concerned with the US invading Afghanistan, they were not planning any major foreign attacks. The closest we got to that was the TTP's failed Time Square attack, which as the title suggests, failed.

Nothing would have happened other than the US getting angry and launching some more sanctions, which I'm okay with.

Remind me what AL QAEDA did in kenya and america while sitting inside Afghanistan ?

or What Jihadi groups could have done inside India to start a war b/w Pakistan and India ?

You are being biased now. Look at ISIS capability to sow chaos internationally. Look at Al-QAEDA in yemen who waged war in yemen and Saudia.

Your last line shows your total naivety and immature thinking. Why do you think those drone attacks were limited to striking Taliban/Haqqani group members and leadership.

There would not had been any sanctions, America would have launched large airstrike against those people who Pakistan refused to take action

You are not living inside a game world. Real world has consequences. If someone uses your land to launch terror attacks against different countries, they are not gonna sanction you, they will be coming after your throat.

It’s our land we are here till the end of time, maybe you should take your own advice and migrate east of wagah, Pakistan was created for natives of this land not any Somalian, senagalese,Bihari, Bengali.

A typical afghani racist rant. Go read up on entire Pakistani Movement. Thanks to Quaid e Azam and his companions and Modern day Pakistani Pashtuns, we were able to get Pakistan.

I hope you go out and say these words to Bhittani, Salarzai, or any Pakistani pashtuns. Would be fun when they show afghani racists like you their auqaat.

Remind me what AL QAEDA did in kenya and america while sitting inside Afghanistan ?

or What Jihadi groups could have done inside India to start a war b/w Pakistan and India ?

You are being biased now. Look at ISIS capability to sow chaos internationally. Look at Al-QAEDA in yemen who waged war in yemen and Saudia.

Your last line shows your total naivety and immature thinking. Why do you think those drone attacks were limited to striking Taliban/Haqqani group members and leadership.

There would not had been any sanctions, America would have launched large airstrike against those people who Pakistan refused to take action

You are not living inside a game world. Real world has consequences. If someone uses your land to launch terror attacks against different countries, they are not gonna sanction you, they will be coming after your throat.

Al Qaeda in Afghanistan/Pakistan were not really active in launching terrorist attacks, they mostly kept their fight against soldiers post 9/11.

Hindustan wouldn't do anything other than chest thumping because that's all they can do.

We could simply deal with whatever strikes they send, or let them do it. I'd rather that than actually be complicit in it.

Let's be fair brother, this country was made for Muslims of the region, not just people native to this land.

Well when the war commenced it was due to presence of Trouble makes in Afghanistan
what part of that simple logic is difficult to understand.

Pakistani Military / Government actions were in line with Global Condemnation of the events of Terror

To my recollection the elements in Afghanistan were offered a full chance to give up arms

Condemning is fine, Iran and Russia also condemned.

Becoming their stooge is another thing entirely.

The races of Pakistan have

A typical afghani racist rant. Go read up on entire Pakistani Movement. Thanks to Quaid e Azam and his companions and Modern day Pakistani Pashtuns, we were able to get Pakistan.

I hope you go out and say these words to Bhittani, Salarzai, or any Pakistani pashtuns. Would be fun when they show afghani racists like you their auqaat.

You are blinded by your hatred of pukhtoons and and can only see them as afghans, that is one of the reasons that you have been accusing me of being an Afghan.

My tribe is legendary no pukhtoon tribe on either side of the border can even raise their head to a khilji/ghilzai.

On the other hand, Where were you when TTP was creating havoc and Pakistan Army was there to sacrifice their lives to stop that menace ?

They were busy being bombed by the USAF, courtesy of the Pakistani elite!

Al Qaeda in Afghanistan/Pakistan were not really active in launching terrorist attacks, they mostly kept their fight against soldiers post 9/11.

Hindustan wouldn't do anything other than chest thumping because that's all they can do.

We could simply deal with whatever strikes they send, or let them do it. I'd rather that than actually be complicit in it.

Your bold stance shows your lack of knowledge. Most of the fighthing was being done by Taliban with the help Of ISI/PA who gave them sanctuaries in FATA. ISI/MI was after ALQAEDA. They didn't give them enough breathing space in pakistan to attack anywhere else in world. Or else they would have gone bersek like ISIS.

You can push someone so far until they blow up like pressure cooker. Hindustan is hurting us through proxies. TTP/BLA. Do you call this chest thumping ?

Your third line once again shows your lack of knowledge against the Military hardware pakistan had. Kindly brush up some of your knowledge on the the state of PAF in Kargil and after Kargil. Our airforce couldnt dealt with american airforce at that time.

Are you gonna blame pakistan army for helping Haqqani/Taliban as well ?

The races of Pakistan have

You are blinded by your hatred of pukhtoons and and can only see them as afghans, that is one of the reasons that you have been accusing me of being an Afghan.

My tribe is legendary no pukhtoon tribe on either side of the border can even raise their head to a khilji/ghilzai.

LOL. When a racist afghan is confronted, he will always default back to, accusing other of hating Pashtoons and telling tall tails of how afghanis were/are superior race

Salute to Pakistan army and brave Pakistani pashtoon tribes who played instrumental role in containing the menace of TTP and gave racist aghanis like you a breathing space in Pakistan or else you'd all be living under the thumb Of Mullah Mehsud or Mullah Radio

Your bold stance shows your lack of knowledge. Most of the fighthing was being done by Taliban with the help Of ISI/PA who gave them sanctuaries in FATA. ISI/MI was after ALQAEDA. They didn't give them enough breathing space in pakistan to attack anywhere else in world. Or else they would have gone bersek like ISIS.

You can push someone so far until they blow up like pressure cooker. Hindustan is hurting us through proxies. TTP/BLA. Do you call this chest thumping ?

Your third line once again shows your lack of knowledge against the Military hardware pakistan had. Kindly brush up some of your knowledge on the the state of PAF in Kargil and after Kargil. Our airforce couldnt dealt with american airforce at that time.

Are you gonna blame pakistan army for helping Haqqani/Taliban as well ?

They wouldn't have gone crazy, the Haqqani network hasn't gone crazy have they?

Anyway, I'd rather wait for that point and then deal with them rather than starting a conflict that may have never started in the first place.

The BLA is a joke, and I don't buy the whole "Hindustan supporting the TTP" thing. Even if they were, they wouldn't have if we simply abstained from the war on terror.

We could have bought Chinese weapons to use against them. Also, I doubt they would have tried to start a fully fledged war by using F-22's or anything like that. They would have probably kept it restricted to UAV's which are easy to take out.

They were busy being bombed by the USAF, courtesy of the Pakistani elite!

Can't argue with biasness if you are going to resort to this line of defence while ignoring that Pakistan army was/are helping Afghani Pashtoons A.k.A Haqqani/Taliban

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom