What's new

Why is Musharraf being hounded ??

:pakistan: Musharaf (Ex Military Head and Head of Pakistani state) with out doubt a National Hero and Asset

Achivements:
Helps take Pakistan towards prosperity
Helped setup NADRA
Helped fast track Gawadar construction
Various Water projects were fast tracked

You forgot:

Bombed Pakistanis
Let the US bomb Pakistanis
Sold Pakistanis to America
Became a "yes man" for America
Allowed Pakistan's GDP per capita to slip below Hindustan's

I have read his book. There is a picture of the aftermath of a suicide bombing targeting him. The front part of the face of the bomber. I checked wikipedia and it says that there were four or five assassination attempts against him.

Surely he was doing something right. And then the Lal Masjid operation later. If later there is a film like 'Yalghaar' and there are real operations like Zarb-e-Azb dnd Radd-ul-Fasaad, surely, credit must go at least partially to Musharraf. And then he spoke of "Enlightened Moderation".

Okay, one wrong thing he did, in my opinion, was the insult to Mukhtaaran Mai when he said that she was doing all that to gain publicity.
He did somethings right others wrong like deliberately letting the Lal masjid episode escalate for his own selfish political reasons also he compromised Pak nuclear programme by sharing sensitive info, naturally these are things which will not bother you but for a Pakistani patriot like my self these are unforgivable sins.Kudos bhai

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom