What's new

Why is Musharraf being hounded ??

Pakistan wasn’t created for all Muslims of British India, read up on choudary Rehmat Ali and his vision for other Muslim homelands in British India, those people didn’t want to go their own way and believed in Hindu Muslim Bahi bahi, so now they made their bed they must lay in it.

The races of Pakistan have

You are blinded by your hatred of pukhtoons and and can only see them as afghans, that is one of the reasons that you have been accusing me of being an Afghan.

My tribe is legendary no pukhtoon tribe on either side of the border can even raise their head to a khilji/ghilzai.

Haqqani tribes would laugh at you that a keyboard ghilzai warrior are making tall claims while the real Haqqani warrior is the one fighting americans in America.

They wouldn't have gone crazy, the Haqqani network hasn't gone crazy have they?

Anyway, I'd rather wait for that point and then deal with them rather than starting a conflict that may have never started in the first place.

The BLA is a joke, and I don't buy the whole "Hindustan supporting the TTP"

Hindustan don’t support them, their cause is because of robbery of their resources without much being given to them, Sui gas supplies whole Pakistan but baloch has no gas no electricity.

Haqqani tribes would laugh at you that a keyboard ghilzai warrior are making tall claims while the real Haqqani warrior is the one fighting americans in America.

It’s no tall claim, it’s a fact no pukhtoon tribe can raise its head to the ghilzai, we are a legend.

Can't argue with biasness if you are going to resort to this line of defence while ignoring that Pakistan army was/are helping Afghani Pashtoons A.k.A Haqqani/Taliban

What about helping our Pashtuns?

Hindustan don’t support them, their cause is because of robbery of their resources without much being given to them, Sui gas supplies whole Pakistan but baloch has no gas no electricity.

That's because nobody lives in Baluchistan. Funds need to be allocated to where the people live, and that's the Punjab. It's only natural it would absorb most of the resources.

They wouldn't have gone crazy, the Haqqani network hasn't gone crazy have they?

Anyway, I'd rather wait for that point and then deal with them rather than starting a conflict that may have never started in the first place.

The BLA is a joke, and I don't buy the whole "Hindustan supporting the TTP"

Easy to say things in bold when you don't have all the facts at hand. Being armchair general and accusing Pakistan army from the comfort of your home is easy. Go out in field and then decide whether whatever you have said, could have gone exactly like what you are predicting now

Your last line shows that you are arguing just for the sake of arguments. You have biases against PA, hence you are gonna deny everything. Your believe about Hindustan support not gonna change any proven facts out there which tells how NDS with the help of RAW does help TTP and BLA both.

And kindly come up with some strong line of arguments.

It’s no tall claim, it’s a fact no pukhtoon tribe can raise its head to the ghilzai, we are a legend.

Sur tribe is pretty powerful, they produced the Ghurids and the Sur dynasty.

Durrani's are definitely some tough guys as well.

What about helping our Pashtuns?

That's because nobody lives in Baluchistan. Funds need to be allocated to where the people live, and that's the Punjab. It's only natural it would absorb most of the resources.

Ok that’s fine we will be the cotton field workers of Punjab then like in America, hay after all what do we need, what do we know what is good for us hay?

We are a minority so makes sense to serve the majority?.

Easy to say things in bold when you don't have all the facts at hand. Being armchair general and accusing Pakistan army from the comfort of your home is easy. Go out in field and then decide whether whatever you have said, could have gone exactly like what you are predicting now

Your last line shows that you are arguing just for the sake of arguments. You have biases against PA, hence you are gonna deny everything. Your believe about Hindustan support not gonna change any proven facts out there which tells how NDS with the help of RAW does help TTP and BLA both.

And kindly come up with some strong line of arguments.

And somehow you do? The only qualification you have is that some random website (that I love dearly mods please don't ban me lol) gave you the certificate of think tank.

What biases? I have family in the Pakistani military, one of them is a Colonel.

Likewise.

Ok that’s fine we will be the cotton field workers of Punjab then like in America, hay after all what do we need, what do we know what is good for us hay?

You're not Baluchi, I don't know why you are speaking for them. If anything, I can speak more for Baluchistan since I've got some Baluchi ancestry.

I know you guys need more development, but you need to understand we need to prioritise based on where most of us live. It's not an ethnic thing, loads of Pashtuns and Baluchis live in the Punjab and Karachi.

Pakistan wasn’t created for all Muslims of British India, read up on choudary Rehmat Ali and his vision for other Muslim homelands in British India, those people didn’t want to go their own way and believed in Hindu Muslim Bahi bahi, so now they made their bed they must lay in it.

It was made for the ones who view themselves as different to Hindustan, and placed Islam above their ethnic pride.

We are a minority so makes sense to serve the majority?.

You are the 2nd largest ethnic group in Pakistan, you are not a minority.

Its sad that no one is actually sincere with Pakistan whether we talk about politicians or these ex army chiefs with exception of few good names. If Mushharf was such a great brave man then why he left Pakistan? Face all cases in Pakistan if you have balls and i am sure he also made good properties abroad

And somehow you do? The only qualification you have is that some random website (that I love dearly mods please don't ban me lol) gave you the certificate of think tank.

What biases? I have family in the Pakistani military, one of them is a Colonel.

Likewise.

You're not Baluchi, I don't know why you are speaking for them. If anything, I can speak more for Baluchistan since I've got some Baluchi ancestry.

I know you guys need more development, but you need to understand we need to prioritise based on where most of us live. It's not an ethnic thing, loads of Pashtuns and Baluchis live in the Punjab and Karachi.

Baluchistan is not just Baluchi it’s the land of Pukhtoons and Baluch we are the one and same branch of the same family so I have every right to speak for them and any other Pakistani.

Without them, you'd be ruled by Afghanistan, or worse, Hindustan.

No one rules us, no one, just read up when Afghanistan tried its luck in 60s we butchered them like pigs and my grandad was at the fore front of it.

Baluchistan is not just Baluchi it’s the land of Pukhtoons and Baluch we are the one and same branch of the same family so I have every right to speak for them and any other Pakistani.

Fair point, you both occupy Baluchistan and are both Iranic, and your grievances are less ethnic based and more provincial based (unless you genuinely think you are mistreated because you are not an Indo-Aryan).

No one rules us, no one, just read up when Afghanistan tried its luck in 60s we butchered them like pigs and my grandad was at the fire front of it.

Without the Pakistani military, you would have become Afghanistan's Kashmir.

Fair point, you both occupy Baluchistan and are both Iranic, and your grievances are less ethnic based and more provincial based (unless you genuinely think you are mistreated because you are not an Indo-Aryan).

Without the Pakistani military, you would have become Afghanistan's Kashmir.

I am not ethnic nor am I do aryan but a Pakistani who stands against injustice for all.

Afghans can’t do nothing to us, they know that, they fear us.

Without us Pakistan military couldn’t have liberated Azad Kashmir now that’s a fact, so who needs who?.

Why we are dragging this topic towards creation of Pakistan and how superior my tribe is ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom