What's new

Why is Musharraf being hounded ??

It started during his rule and didn't end until after so yes it is his fault.

It didn't end because Zardari allowed it and Zardari was there because of efforts of Imran Khan and his supporters.

He was America's b!tch, fighting wars on our soil at the behest of the CIA which resulted in our problem with terrorism. He even let them launch drone strikes in Pakistan, and for a long time under his tenure these drones were even launched from Pakistan.

It was also under his tenure that Hindustan surpassed Pakistan's GDP per capita.

You have to give it to him. He let Taliban/haqqani flourish in Pakistan as well as strategic assets. It was a strategic decision. We couldn't have stopped the bull right ? If he was american bitch, he would never have authorized for kunduz airlift and made rebirth of taliban resistance possible again. Fighting wars on our land occured because of our decision to strategially allow taliban/haqqani to flourish. Other Proxies began to use our own people to fight against us.

We don't need your love. Hopefully you'll be repatriated back to Afghanistan. Because talk is cheap for guys like you. When it comes to fight the menace, you gonna run back with your tail b/w your legs

Oh here we go the Afghan card has come, so because I hold my views I am an Afghan but those who say that beech May sirf lakheer hay, Pakistani or Indian ek he log hain, Hamara khana, rism sab ek he hay are the patriotic Pakistanis?.

Who groomed these taliban, who trained, who controlled them to start with?.

Show me one example where Taliban & Haqqani have killed a single Pakistani soldier ? On the other hand, Prove it to me, A single TTP/Baloch Terrorist groomed, trained and controlled by Pakistan army and they came to bite them later on

You have to give it to him. He let Taliban/haqqani flourish in Pakistan as well as strategic assets. It was a strategic decision. We couldn't have stopped the bull right ? If he was american bitch, he would never have authorized for kunduz airlift and made rebirth of taliban resistance possible again. Fighting wars on our land occured because of our decision to strategially allow taliban/haqqani to flourish. Other Proxies began to use our own people to fight against us.

This war started because our government can't get out of America's pants.

We should have abstained from the conflict completely, and that means no supply lines too.

Show me one example where Taliban & Haqqani have killed a single Pakistani soldier ? On the other hand, Prove it to me, A single TTP/Baloch Terrorist groomed, trained and controlled by Pakistan army and they came to bite them later on

Pakistan army created mqm look how many Pakistanis lost their life, they rigged elections because of their hatred of bhuttos and ppp list is endless my friend.

Oh we go the Afghan card had come, so because I hold my views I am an Afghan but those who say that beech May sirf lakheer hay, Pakistani or Indian ek he log hain, Hamara khana, rism sab ek he hay are the patriotic Pakistanis?.

Whoever said those, They were dishonorably disqualified. Got Zero Respect and are made a lesson for entire Pakistan.

On the other hand, Where were you when TTP was creating havoc and Pakistan Army was there to sacrifice their lives to stop that menace ?

We should have abstained from the conflict completely, and that means no supply lines too.

Well when the war commenced it was due to presence of Trouble makes in Afghanistan
what part of that simple logic is difficult to understand.

Pakistani Military / Government actions were in line with Global Condemnation of the events of Terror

To my recollection the elements in Afghanistan were offered a full chance to give up arms

Pakistan army created mqm look how many Pakistanis lost their life, they rigged elections because of their hatred of bhuttos and ppp list is endless my friend.

Cry me a river. Stop clutching at straws, stick to the point. Musharraf and Post 9/11 terrorism and TTP and PA fight against TTP.

Whoever said those, They were dishonorably disqualified. Got Zero Respect and are made a lesson for entire Pakistan.

On the other hand, Where were you when TTP was creating havoc and Pakistan Army was there to sacrifice their lives to stop that menace ?

Where was I or we?, making sure taliban was eliminated military couldn’t fight its way out of a wet paper bag without our help in fata that’s a fact.

What about all those Al QAEDA and other terrorists who found refuge in FATA and were plotting attacks against west/America from there like ISIS due to American Invasion . If Pakistan has abstained from this war, Then who would have stopped those monsters from using Pakistan land to launch terrorists attacks against other countries. Invariably dragging pakistan into much more bloody war

War was invetiable. Either Pakistan had to join, or Pakistan would have goten sucked into it.

We are not in year 2000 ,we are in 2018 and war is over and borders are being constructed time to move on

People who did not respected state laws have no place in Pakistan , or even their existance across in Afghanistan is not welcomed

People who have the Pakistani flag / and they have Pakistani citizenship Nadra card , have full rights as any Pakistani Citizen

So you are apologising for calling me an Afghan?, we are natives of this land more Pakistanis then those who question it, for they are confused as they themself have no sense of belonging, Musharraf from Delhi Zia from Jalandhar and these guys are pure Pakistanis?.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom