What's new

Why is Musharraf being hounded ??

Yes they were.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamsi_Airfield

The US only vacated the airfield in 2011

Also, these UAV strikes killed many civilians.

US vacated in 2011 is not Musharraf's fault.
UAV strikes killed a lot of civilians but those UAV were never launched from Pakistan, as long Musharraf was army chief.
It was Imran Khan who pressurized Musharraf to resign, so that US can kill Pakistani civilians... It's Imran Khan and Zardari alliance who have blood of Pakistanis on their hands.

Took a risky decision of supporting US on WoT and all those Taliban ties since decades were overturn, and we spent the next 16 years fighting the devil we helped create. People may say he was wrong, but i disagree. Mush had to bear the brunt of doing something which should've been after the fall of the DRA.

Mr Musharaf acted in best interest of Pakistan , People need to move on.

Pakistan had following option
  • Do the logical thing i.e Condemn the Tragic events and condemn the culprits
  • Do nothing
  • Act by itself against the culprits

Pakistan decided the Logical decision
  • Went on active war against Terrorism roots
  • Acted responsibly

Various trouble maker bodies were given an ultimatam to throw weapon and be on side of logic however they did not listen and still choose a negative path so technically there is nothing wrong done by Musharf

It was a wise decision

Last edited:
We will act in the best interest of pukhtoon and Balochs.

Took a risky decision of supporting US on WoT and all those Taliban ties since decades were overturn, and we spent the next 16 years fighting the devil we helped create. People may say he was wrong, but i disagree. Mush had to bear the brunt of doing something which should've been after the fall of the DRA.

We created a devil in 1947 called the Pakistan military.

Musharraf can't be held responsible for whatever happened after is resignation. Only those should be blamed who asked him to resign.

You created nothing but indeed a monster was created by UK in 1979, which slowly produced products like you.

We will never forget how Pakistan as a nation betrayed us, excluded us, allowed drones strikes to target fata and its people while there were more terrorist in other part of the country there were no drone strikes.

We will never forget neither will we ever forgive the military and the government.

Can't blame all of us for the actions of a few.

Didn't know you were from FATA, in fact, you're the first person from FATA I've met.

US vacated in 2011 is not Musharraf's fault.
UAV strikes killed a lot of civilians but those UAV were never launched from Pakistan, as long Musharraf was army chief.
It was Imran Khan who pressurized Musharraf to resign, so that US can kill Pakistani civilians... It's Imran Khan and Zardari alliance who have blood of Pakistanis on their hands.

It started during his rule and didn't end until after so yes it is his fault.

Pray tell me, How come we are accused of helping taliban if Musharraf severed all ties with taliban ? He made the most audicious decision of his life. To play on the both sides of wicket. The Kunduz airlift of Taliban leadership along with Pakistani assets is the reason Taliban was able to build it's entire fighting force again from Pakistani shelters. Thus born the Haqqani network and Quetta shura. Do you think they appear out of nowhere one day ? The pea brain size jihadis, mullahs in Pakistan can't comprehend how to properly fight a proxy war against America. Hence they accuse Pakistan Army of being helping america while ignoring how we help taliban as well.

Can't blame all of us for the actions of a few.

Didn't know you were from FATA, in fact, you're the first person from FATA I've met.

It started during his rule and didn't end until after so yes it is his fault.

I don’t blame the common Pakistani, i have nothing but love for him, but I never ever will have any love for the government or the military.

We will act in the best interest of pukhtoon and Balochs.

Here comes the Manzoor Pashteen fan. You dont have to act for anything. Where were you when Pakistan army was fighting TTP ?

8-) People who were peaceful in FATA still hold Pakistani Flag :pakistan:

Only folks who have had a problem are folks who had connection to Afghanistan and their negative activity is why they were in hot water

In some ways since there was no active border it was possible for people to float around that floating around bazi is not going to work once the full border is in place

I don’t blame the common Pakistani, i have nothing but love for him, but I will never will have any love for the government or the military.

We don't need your love. Hopefully you'll be repatriated back to Afghanistan. Because talk is cheap for guys like you. When it comes to fight the menace, you gonna run back with your tail b/w your legs

I don’t blame the common Pakistani, i have nothing but love for him, but I will never will have any love for the government or the military.

Fair enough, I can agree when it comes to the government.

When it comes to the army, my view is bit more mixed.

Here comes the Manzoor Pashteen fan. You dont have to act for anything. Where were you when Pakistan army was fighting TTP ?

Who groomed these taliban, who trained, who controlled them to start with?.

I don’t blame the common Pakistani, i have nothing but love for him, but I never ever will have any love for the government or the military.

You will show the love once you get the NADRA card and start paying tax
The benefits of having a government and military is budget / schools and hospitals

I don't blame Afghanistan as well I just feel it is not a needed country , it would be better to just occupy it 100% and sort it out for next 1000 years

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom