What's new

Why Iran wouldn't last a few days against US

Before I received orders to deploy to Desert Storm, I read pretty much identical 'predictions' about Iraq, especially about the oil prices and global economy. I doubt you were borne at the time of Desert Storm, and I doubt you have the necessary relevant education and experience in global finance and economy to know what you are talking about.
Anybody who doesn't share your opinion seems to lack relevant education. Not a good sign

It's not even a competition .. only thing Iran can hope for that it won't come to war .

These Americans are nothing. This is what they really are:

knees.jpg

Despite all their bravado, when faces with real adversity, they go on theirs knees and urinate their pants.

I think this guy has no clue what asymmetrical warfare is. Yes if Iran play by the same rules as US military it will lose very quickly

Hah, No Chance!

You wrongly assume that a US-Saudi Miltiary intervention in Iran will be about occupying the whole nation and having M1 Abrams roll into Teheran. That is not the strategy nor the objective. The objective will be to wipe out the Mullah regime once and for all.

Iran is a paper tiger and all a joint US-Saudi Alliance need to do is take control of the Oil rich Khuzestan province, Persian Gulf coastline, Azerbaijan, Kurdish Areas of Western Iran and Baloch Areas of South East Iran. Then coordinate ground force actions with massive air strikes to destroy the Iranian Air force, Rocket Force, IRGC, Mullah Regime hideouts and palaces which won't be difficult for them to do considering the superior air power in play.

After that the Mullah regime will fall on its knees and the Iranian people will rise up to overthrow them. As the only targets would be the regime and that nasty IRGC force.

I would give it a couple of weeks to be perfectly honest

These Americans are nothing. This is what they really are:

knees.jpg

Despite all their bravado, when faces with real adversity, they go on theirs knees and urinate their pants.
And few of these kind of incidents doesn't means your military is superior then US armed forces, your SAMs have some chance to bring down some USAF/USN jets, rest of your armed force is trash in front of US armed forces, be real kid @WinterNights

And few of these kind of incidents doesn't means your military is superior then US armed forces, your SAMs have some chance to bring down some USAF/USN jets, rest of your armed force is trash in front of US armed forces, be real kid @WinterNights

You're playing blind kid, these kinds of incidents how what a bunch of pathetic cowards these people are. For their soldiers to soil their pants so easily :lol:

These Americans are only good at showcasing their power against innocent women and children, in most actual conflicts they were disappointing at best or downright humiliated at worst. This is not Hollywood, but real life.

Like I have always said, let them try if dealing with Iran is something they can accomplish easily.

Hah, No Chance!

Y

Iran is a paper tiger and all a joint US-Saudi Alliance need to do is take control of the Oil rich Khuzestan province, Persian Gulf coastline, Azerbaijan, Kurdish Areas of Western Iran and Baloch Areas of South East Iran. Then coordinate ground force actions with massive air strikes to destroy the Iranian Air force, Rocket Force, IRGC, Mullah Regime hideouts and palaces which won't be difficult for them to do considering the superior air power in play.

After that the Mullah regime will fall on its knees and the Iranian people will rise up to overthrow them. As the only targets would be the regime and that nasty IRGC force.

I would give it a couple of weeks to be perfectly honest

You donkeys have been making statements like this for decades. If it's that easy, let them make a move then.

You're playing blind kid, these kinds of incidents how what a bunch of pathetic cowards these people are. For their soldiers to soil their pants so easily :lol:

These Americans are only good at showcasing their power against innocent women and children, in most actual conflicts they were disappointing at best or downright humiliated at worst. This is not Hollywood, but real life.

Like I have always said, let them try if dealing with Iran is something they can accomplish easily.

You donkeys have been making statements like this for decades. If it's that easy, let them make a move then.
be real kid, they wont trying to invade your country like they did to IRAQ or Afghanistan (capturing Iraq/Afghanistan) but they launch few hundred CM/fighter jets from their CVN/bases in Middle East then whole Iran will destroyed in a week @WinterNights

Iran cannot be defeated and pacified. They will fight like Taliban for decades, and probably have Turkish, Pakistani, and Afghan Taliban support throughout.

US will be stuck in the biggest quagmire of its history and it will bleed US.

Iran will collapse, but the US will no longer be a superpower.

They are not brave enough to undertake it. They only prey on weakened states like Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, and Libya.

be real kid, they wont trying to invade your country like they did to IRAQ or Afghanistan (capturing Iraq/Afghanistan) but they launch few hundred CM/fighter jets from their CVN/bases in Middle East then whole Iran will destroyed in a week @WinterNights

Where will those missiles be fired from? your behind?
All of their bases etc will be decimated by Iran within a few thousands KM radius. They simply do not have the capability you're fantasising about. Iran will not just be sitting back as they're firing.

If a serious conflict arises, many of their satellites will go bye bye, so many hackings will start etc. This is not some 1 dimensional conflict where they will be firing and Iran is just defending.

Before I received orders to deploy to Desert Storm, I read pretty much identical 'predictions' about Iraq, especially about the oil prices and global economy. I doubt you were borne at the time of Desert Storm, and I doubt you have the necessary relevant education and experience in global finance and economy to know what you are talking about.

It's quite interesting to read comments that state the global economy will collapse and oil infrastructure will suffer irreparable damage. The commentaries forget all these scenarios are catered for. When the US goes to war, it plans for these circumstances and only when it's certain it can ensure the enemy can't do the damage it thinks it can, a move is made. Of course, wars are fought by two sides and situation on ground can change quickly but naive statements like his have no place in policy formation. They are mere statements meant to give one a false sense of hope.

I hope though, sense prevails. I dont have a thing for Iran or the GCC really but any conflict will have implications for Pakistan and we've already suffered a lot.

Where will those missiles be fired from? your behind?
All of their bases etc will be decimated by Iran within a few thousands KM radius. They simply do not have the capability you're fantasising about. Iran will not just be sitting back as they're firing.

If a serious conflict arises, many of their satellites will go bye bye, so many hackings will start etc. This is not some 1 dimensional conflict where they will be firing and Iran is just defending.
And they no ABM on their Ships (SA-3 SA-6), they have no THAAD/latest Patriots ABMs in Middle East, they have global range Bombers to fire 100s of CM far away from Iranian SAMs/Air defense radar coverage they are launching their spy satellites since 70, if few knocked downed by Iranians wouldn't matter much for them, use your brain, you brain dead barbarian @WinterNights :crazy::crazy::crazy:

And they no ABM on their Ships (SA-3 SA-6), they have no THAAD/latest Patriots ABMs in Middle East, they have global range Bombers to fire 100s of CM far away from Iranian SAMs/Air defense radar coverage they are launching their spy satellites since 70, if few knocked downed by Iranians wouldn't matter much for them, use your brain, you brain dead barbarian @WinterNights :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Even they themselves don't claims those ABD will protect against Iranians missiles in any meaningful capacity.
Those "few" satellites falling would be enough to paralyse their entire communication, at least regionally. If you lack the logical processing skills to discuss these matters, maybe go back to watching Ironman or something.

Even they themselves don't claims those ABD will protect against Iranians missiles in any meaningful capacity.
Those "few" satellites falling would be enough to paralyse their entire communication, at least regionally. If you lack the logical processing skills to discuss these matters, maybe go back to watching Ironman or something.
And they not other options what a retard logic you have, they have enough communication sats in their possession to carry on raids on Iran a and also they have communication Planes as alternative to communication satellites,

as for ABM system ever heard of LAYERED DEFENSE ABMS to increase the chances of BM intercepts @WinterNights :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
And they not other options what a retard logic you have, they enough communication sats in their possession to carry on raids on Iran a and also they have communication Planes as alternative to communication satellites,

LMAO :lol:
They are going to use planes to use as GPS for their missiles and fighter planes?
The point is, once the satellites are hit, that is a severe blow to their communication. I can't make this any more simpler for you to understand.

as for ABM system ever heard of LAYERED DEFENSE ABMS to increase the chances of BM intercepts @WinterNights :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

You don't need to @ me if you're already quoting my comment. :crazy:

Layered defence means nothing if none of those missiles are truly capable of stopping a barrage of a particular missile.
Furthermore, even if we lived in a fantasy land where their ABD had a 100% success rate, Iran would simply oversaturate them with ease.

Back
Top Bottom