What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

Indian mangoes don't taste as good as Pakistani ones , same as with Pakistani rice , in general Indian food also doesn't taste as good as Pakistani food

Indians try to pass of Pakistani food as indian but as soon as a third party tastes regular food cooked by Pakistanis and regular food cooked by Indians the differences become glaringly obvious

Mamla hai I am currently wearing a lungi. :rofl:

You are in India does not mean you know Pakistan. Indians think they are experts after spending time on pdf or watching old lollywood movies. :lol:

That's called denialism, kingmamay. :rofl::rofl:

Also contains big flakes of potatoes along with meat. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Why you are lolling on it, people do experiments and this is how new dishes / flavors are introduced - the ones who add potatoes certainly like it, that's why it's there. and who knows these potatoes are introduced in Briyani by non-veg Sindhis (aka Hindus).

Non-veg dishes??? well most of these have origins outside India or originated under foreign influence. And only an Idiot can think that all the dishes who have roots in central asia & middle east reached UP/Bihar first skipping the Pakistan. And stop your useless argument by just just looking at pictures over internet. There is hell of difference in taste of same dishes between Pakistan & India.

Last edited:
Abbe. Idhar Aam ki baat ho rahi hai aur tum Biryani kila rahe ho. Kaunse Biryani mein Aam padta hai be?

Why you are lolling on it, people do experiments and this how new dishes / flavors are introduced - the one who add potatoes certainly liked it, that's why it's there. and who knows these potatoes are introduced in Briyani by non-vegs Sindhi (aka Hindus).

Non-veg dishes??? well most of these have origins outside India or originated under foreign influence. And only an Idiot can think that all the dishes who have roots in central asia & middle east reached UP/Bihar first skipping the Pakistan. And stop your useless argument by looking just looking at pictures over internet. There is hell of difference in taste of same dishes between Pakistan & India.

@INDIC is a retard everyone who follows his arguments based on pics he finds online knows as much. Also aloo in biryani is not that bad I tasted that before at some dawat lol.

That's called denialism, kingmamay. :rofl::rofl:

You are desperate and obsessed with Pakistan, how is wearing a lungi denialism? It was a gift from a Bangladeshi friend and it lets my balls breath, win-win as far as I am concerned.

i haven't seen a bollywood movie for last 6 months.
i am watching joe right now and just finished 2 nd season of house of cards.

don't stoop so low in discussion

I did not sloop low at all and that comment was more directed towards indic who watches old lollywood movies and then comes to conclusions, never brought up Bollywood.

Real mangoes are Indian mangoes, rests are glorified papayas. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

@INDIC is a retard everyone who follows his arguments based on pics he finds online knows as much. Also aloo in biryani is not that bad I tasted that before at some dawat lol.

You are desperate and obsessed with Pakistan, how is wearing a lungi denialism? It was a gift from a Bangladeshi friend and it lets my balls breath, win-win as far as I am concerned.

3745169.gif

Pakistani variety of Mangoes are UNMATCHED , plain and simple 1.) Sindhri 2.) Chaunsa 3.) Anwar Ratol these the best in the world of mangoes , nothing that India or anyone can produce that come close to these ... indian loosers can only do negative campaign about our fruits and try and stop these from getting exported other wise in taste there is nothing compared to the mangoes produced along the Indus river bed , same with our rice , same with the malta and kino , our apples our apricots and many more , our agricultural lands have sustained these for many thousand years and will do so for many thousand years to come

meng-wong_taing_mangos.jpg

Hey people stop fighting and start eating.Who want one?

these 'red skinned' mangoes do not look very appetizing , in Pakistan we have these

555555.jpg

Hain, where is that classic comment, Pakistanis only similar to 3% Indians(Indian Punjabis only). :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hain...you are so fool to mistaken my post for dunno what...:omghaha:...Haleem & Nihari was brought to Sub continent from outside...in fact all those food having meat in it is brought from outside & modified. I hope now you got my post very clearly.

I saw some photos of Sindhi biryani with big flakes of potatoes. :o:

Yes in Sind & Karachi many people add potatoes in Biryani...at least better than boiled eggs that Indians add.:o:

Now if you are done with potatoes & stuff can we return to the topic?

the meat dishes are obviously not native to india as majority hindus are vegetarians and their food sucks really bad

Back
Top Bottom