What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

I don't know.... Maybe some people add potatoes but generally it with meat - Chicken is more famous.

Also contains big flakes of potatoes along with meat. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

karahi-biryani.jpg

Ok so you will tell me then huh how many times you been to Pakistan pag pray enlighten me.
there is no difference in indian and pakistani punjab apart from religion,,,nothing.
ask any member who has been to either side,,,,so being a punjabi i know more than u.

Ok so you will tell me then huh how many times you been to Pakistan pag pray enlighten me.

Hey Phoonjabi dude, Pugree is also worn in Pakistan with rang birangi lungi like this.

pug-13.jpg

Hey Phoonjabi dude, Pugree is also worn in Pakistan with rang birangi lungi like this.

pug-13.jpg

You still on with your colorful lungi tirade? :lol:

there is no difference in indian and pakistani punjab apart from religion,,,nothing.
ask any member who has been to either side,,,,so being a punjabi i know more than u.

Retard I am a Punjabi myself. :sarcastic:

You still on with your colorful lungi tirade? :lol:

Retard I am a Punjabi myself. :sarcastic:
thats not the point,,,u are not living in pakistan now,,,i am in india.
that was the whole point.

i have been very cautious in name calling u,,please don't force me by calling me a retard

You are neither denying nor accepting, mamla kya hai. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Mamla hai I am currently wearing a lungi. :rofl:

thats not the point,,,u are not living in pakistan now,,,i am in india.
that was the whole point.

i have been very cautious in name calling u,,please don't force me by calling me a retard

You are in India does not mean you know Pakistan. Indians think they are experts after spending time on pdf or watching old lollywood movies. :lol:

Mamla hai I am currently wearing a lungi. :rofl:

You are in India does not mean you know Pakistan. Indians think they are experts after spending time on pdf or watching old lollywood movies. :lol:

i haven't seen a bollywood movie for last 6 months.
i am watching joe right now and just finished 2 nd season of house of cards.

don't stoop so low in discussion

Back
Top Bottom