What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

Those type of dishes do not exist in Indian restaurant around here. I think I am going to have to grab a menu from the Indian restaurant next time and do a side by side with Pakistani menus then you will see it is the same thing. Besides most Indian restaurants offer halal meat themselves so boar would not be an option. Like this past weekend I was at dhaba most of their meat specialties were Pakistani LOL and they are a halal restaurant considered the top 3 in nyc by many.
Oh shit, I forgot about the boar and halal thing sorry about that. What you said about Indian restaurants may only be specific to NYC.

What have Turkish Mughals got to do with Punjabi/Sindhi/Afghan Pakistanis?

They were just invaders...

Nihari and Haleem aren't Pakistani but brought by Muhajirs from Indian cities. :yes4: And I have no interest in the tasteless Aloo Biryani of Pakistan. :jester:

lol...Aaloo Biryani? Where did you get that from?

Pakistani Biryani is made up of Beef/Chicken/Mutton & mixed with potatoes.

Oh shit, I forgot about the boar and halal thing sorry about that. What you said about Indian restaurants may only be specific to NYC.

NY, NJ, and Houston where I have been to Indian restaurants. It may be different in Canada and UK idk.

What have Turkish Mughals got to do with Punjabi/Sindhi/Afghan Pakistanis?

They were just invaders...

Our culture is influenced by them, our traits, our genes are mixed, our language. Our religion.

EVERYTHING.

toodaloo.

going to do something DESI.

POONDI and PAKISTANI DISH KULFI.

@KingMamba Easy on the Muhajir hate, you dont wanna end up dead when you hit Pak.

:-)

Who's Madrassi? I'm Punjabi lol.

Ok stop trolling then I thought you were another @INDIC. :tup:

Our culture is influenced by them, our traits, our genes are mixed, our language. Our religion.

EVERYTHING.

toodaloo.

going to do something DESI.

POONDI and PAKISTANI DISH KULFI.

@KingMamba Easy on the Muhajir hate, you dont wanna end up dead when you hit Pak.

:-)

What muhajir hate point out my post, and who will kill me anyway you? :D

I have never tasted North Indian food so idk. Hyderabadi is awesome though and their biryani really is the best.

I heard you guys add big flakes of potatoes in your Biryani in Pakistan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

DSCN6478.jpg

NY, NJ, and Houston where I have been to Indian restaurants. It may be different in Canada and UK idk.
UK restaurants are run by Bangladeshis under the name of Indian so it's probably halal there, but I was served pork before so I'm not too sure.

I heard you guys add big flakes of potatoes in your Biryani in Pakistan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

DSCN6478.jpg

You always hear shit I wonder who tells you such things. Pakistani biryani is mostly made with Chicken we do not throw potatoes into it maybe once in a blue moon. Almost all our dishes are made with meat unlike Indian specialty which is little plates of vege food lol.

Indian-feast-2.jpg

Not that there is anything wrong with it. Is that saag at the bottom? It looks good and of course the rice.

UK restaurants are run by Bangladeshis under the name of Indian so it's probably halal there, but I was served pork before so I'm not too sure.

So which restaurants in UK is actually run by Indians?

Back
Top Bottom