What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

Imran Khan, Miandad, Abdul Qadeer. I, my dad and an Australian gentleman were having a chat regardng cricket in the business lounge at the airport. He fondly remembered Pakistani players. He sang praises for Wasim Akram.

We have beaten you guys more than you have in one day and test combined. Please dont sully an argument with your nonsense of an excuse.

Cant hold an argument then dont bring unrelated topics in.

Out.

I said last two decades! Couldn't find even one name?

As I said, there is just no comparison.

you guys need to try thai mangoes they though almost like apples but soft and jucie like a mango so it is very tasty

You have never been to a Pakistani restaurant our menus are full of meat dishes and of course daal. :D

LOL BS muhajirs may have brought some dishes but most Pakistani restuarants are not run by Muhajirs. All India's meat dishes have been borrowed from Muslim cuisine like I said no one likes your vege cuisine.

You kick the troll on his @r$3...lol...:lol:

All his intention was to do was to force you to say something bad about Muhajirs but he failed big time.:rofl::sniper:

Our (Muhajirs) ancestors brought very few dishes from India but as per my dad all dishes disappear because the local Pakistani food was so awesome that you can forget anything for it. Only food i know now is Bihari Kabab...rest is all Pakistani food.:smitten:

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore @Oscar @nuclearpak

Can i post truth in my reply...like this

@KingMamba Once our Indian friend invite us all(friends) in party...all the food was white rice, potato, veges, etc etc...i could barely eat anything...that eve i survive on vege samosas & sweet dishes.

I know bro their food is wack only Hyderabadis got decent food my Indian friend is Hyderabadi Muslim he always calls me when his mom makes Biryani. :toast_sign:

You kick the troll on his @r$3...lol...:lol:

All he was trying to do was to force you to say something bad about Muhajirs but he failed big time.:rofl::sniper:

Our (Muhajirs) ancestors brought very few dishes from India but as per my dad all dishes disappear because the local Pakistani food was so awesome that you can forget anything for it. Only food i know now is Bihari Kabab...rest is all Pakistani food.:smitten:

You understand I was saying BS to his statement and not to muhajirs right? I don't know why @Abu Nasar read it wrong. o_O

LOL BS muhajirs may have brought some dishes but most Pakistani restuarants are not run by Muhajirs. All India's meat dishes have been borrowed from Muslim cuisine like I said no one likes your vege cuisine.

Your Punjabi and Sindhi cuisine has almost no meat based dishes to offer, it was Muhajirs who added flavour to your cuisine once dominated by daal. We have nothing to do with your Baloch-Pashto cuisine.

I know bro their food is wack only Hyderabadis got decent food my Indian friend is Hyderabadi Muslim he always calls me when his mom makes Biryani. :toast_sign:
You have not tried Rajasthani meat dishes, pickled wild boar meat is the boss.

I said last two decades! Couldn't find even one name?

As I said, there is just no comparison.

Then why come on a **** forum. Please last two decades does include Imran and Wasim. The last two decades go till 93.

All played: Wasim Akram, Rameez Raja, inzi, Moin Kahn, Rashid Latif.

Your hypocrisy is beneath me.

And learn maths please, your bring shame to Indianness.

HOW DARE AN INDIAN QUESTION OUR MANGO'S ACCEPTED SUPERIORITY?!?!?!

Pakistani' mangoes are THE best in the world. That is accepted world wide. :D

Your Punjabi and Sindhi cuisine has almost no meat based dishes to offer, it was Muhajirs who added flavour to your cuisine once dominated by daal. We have nothing to do with your Baloch-Pashto cuisine.

Ok idli sambhar dude. You guys ate meat. Hindus ate meat. SURE.

Everyone know your Pakistani cuisine from Punjab is famous for its daal. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom