What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

Your Punjabi and Sindhi cuisine has almost no meat based dishes to offer, it was Muhajirs who added flavour to your cuisine once dominated by daal. We have nothing to do with your Baloch-Pashto cuisine.

Again with your blatant BS. Lahore is known for its food since God knows when and most Muhajirs are located in Karachi so how could they have influenced our food in Lahore? Stop with your idiotic statements, all you know about Pakistan is from old lollywood movies. :rofl:

Then why come on a **** forum. Please last two decades does include Imran and Wasim. The last two decades go till 93.

All played: Wasim Akram, Rameez Raja, inzi, Moin Kahn, Rashid Latif.

Only Wasim here is a name that people outside Pakistan would remember. There has not been a single really impactful Pakistani cricketer after Wasim/Waqar.

Your hypocrisy is beneath me.

And learn maths please, your bring shame to Indianness.

I know munafiqat can kill where you come from. ;)

Again with your blatant BS. Lahore is known for its food since God knows when and most Muhajirs are located in Karachi so how could they have influenced our food in Lahore? Stop with your idiotic statements, all you know about Pakistan is from old lollywood movies. :rofl:

Lahore is now famous because Muhajirs introduced nice food to your daal dominated cuisine . :omghaha::omghaha:

Your Punjabi and Sindhi cuisine has almost no meat based dishes to offer, it was Muhajirs who added flavour to your cuisine once dominated by daal. We have nothing to do with your Baloch-Pashto cuisine.

Yes Sindhi Biryani, Karachi Biryani, Lahori Chargha, Nihari, Haleem, etc are not meat based.:rofl:

You have not tried Rajasthani meat dishes, pickled wild boar meat is the boss.

Those type of dishes do not exist in Indian restaurant around here. I think I am going to have to grab a menu from the Indian restaurant next time and do a side by side with Pakistani menus then you will see it is the same thing. Besides most Indian restaurants offer halal meat themselves so boar would not be an option. Like this past weekend I was at dhaba most of their meat specialties were Pakistani LOL and they are a halal restaurant considered the top 3 in nyc by many.

Only Wasim here is a name that people outside Pakistan would remember. There has not been a single really impactful Pakistani cricketer after Wasim/Waqar.

I know munafiqat can kill where you come from. ;)

Still alive, and in this land i am very powerful :-)

Plus your prejudice/disdain shows in your argument, that is why i will not continue this. There are other Indian members who can and do hold arguments with respect and grace. Learn from them.

Yes Sindhi Biryani, Karachi Biryani, Lahori Chargha, Nihari, Haleem, etc are not meat based.:rofl:

Nihari and Haleem aren't Pakistani but brought by Muhajirs from Indian cities. :yes4: And I have no interest in the tasteless Aloo Biryani of Pakistan. :jester:

Back
Top Bottom