What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

Our culture is influenced by them, our traits, our genes are mixed...

It still doesn't make you Turkish or Arab or Persian.

Anyway been through that far too many times so don't want to repeat it. Just know it doesn't cut any ice.

It still doesn't make you Turkish or Arab or Persian.

Anyway been through that far too many times so don't want to repeat it. Just know it doesn't cut any ice.
Don't get serious bro, have fun and troll a bit.

Are you threatening me? That's against forum rules last time I checked.

Why would i threaten you dear? The Western law threatens you...if you say that in North America you will be arrested & thrown behind the bars for making a racist offense remark.

Why would i threaten you dear? The Western law threatens you...if you say that in North America you will be arrested & thrown behind the bars for making a racist offense remark.
Is Muhajir classified as a individual race in the USA?:what:
You Yankees have some weird rules.

How funny of these insecure Indians who repeatedly drag Persians, Turks, Arabs, etc. The confuse bunch should know that Pakistanis are Pakistanis & are very mixed group just like Latinos. Pakistanis are actually mixture of Persians, Turks, Arabs, South Asians, Mongols/Central Asians, Africans.

@Topic The best mango in the world is Sindhri Mango...one must try it.

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones?

:woot::woot::woot:

:rofl::rofl:

Anyone wanna talk bout South Indian Mangoes? :pleasantry:

How funny of these insecure Indians who repeatedly drag Persians, Turks, Arabs, etc. The confuse bunch should know that Pakistanis are Pakistanis & are very mixed group just like Latinos. Pakistanis are actually mixture of Persians, Turks, Arabs, South Asians, Mongols/Central Asians, Africans.

@Topic The best mango in the world is Sindhri Mango...one must try it.
A mixed group according to who? You? Have you carried out a study into this or just making a random assumption.

Is Muhajir classified as a individual race in the USA?:what:
You Yankees have some weird rules.

lol...how did you get that from my post? Muhajirs comes under the category of Americans of Pakistani origin. We in US introduce ourselves as Pakistanis not Muhajirs.

50% of Pakistani Americans have origins in the Punjab Province of Pakistan. About 30% are Muhajirs and the rest are made up of other ethnic Groups from Pakistan, including Pashtuns, Balochis, Sindhis and Kashmiris.[13]]

Pakistani American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW this is my last reply for your "OFF TOPIC" posts. Kindly don't derail the thread.

You always hear shit I wonder who tells you such things. Pakistani biryani is mostly made with Chicken we do not throw potatoes into it maybe once in a blue moon. Almost all our dishes are made with meat unlike Indian specialty which is little plates of vege food lol.

Indian-feast-2.jpg

Not that there is anything wrong with it. Is that saag at the bottom? It looks good and of course the rice.

See Indian food has lots of varieties both in vegetarian and non-vegetarian food unlike your daal dominated cuisine. You have eaten Hyderabadi biryani only once-twice, I eat it every alternate day :sarcastic: adding potato flakes in Biryani sounds disgusting. :o::o:

Nihari & Haleem are as much Pakistani as they are Indian. And FYI the are Indian Muslim cuisine.

Hain, where is that classic comment, Pakistanis only similar to 3% Indians(Indian Punjabis only). :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Nihari and Haleem aren't Pakistani but brought by Muhajirs from Indian cities. :yes4: And I have no interest in the tasteless Aloo Biryani of Pakistan. :jester:

Haleem came from middle east to India, Nihari is originated during Mughal rule - So, it has foreign influence as well.

And Alloo in Briyani??? I haven't seen yet

Haleem came from middle east to India, Nihari is originated during Mughal rule - So, it has foreign influence as well.

And Alloo in Briyani??? I haven't seen yet

I saw some photos of Sindhi biryani with big flakes of potatoes. :o::o:

Oh bhai maaf karo tum, do you hav any idea of the Mughal cuisine? That shit ours baby. ALL ours.
1023.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom