What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

I heard you guys add big flakes of potatoes in your Biryani in Pakistan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

DSCN6478.jpg
Let me clarify this "potato in biryani" business once and for all.

Potato was never an ingredient in biryanis but was added to increase the quantity, by commercial outlets, as well as money conscious people. This also resulted in a new biryani being born, the potato biryani, no meat only potato, rice and spices, similar to veg biryani.

Now what you have to consider is no self respecting person would be associated with a potato biryani, but some commercial outlets, street vendors and "langars" (free food for the poor) do offer them.

I was once arranging a few "daighs" for a langar and was given an option of not only "potato biryani," but "channa biryani" as well. I didn't opt for either, but that's a different story.

Only god will help you and i will pray for you. Get well soon
LMAO!! Good one buddy!

Last edited:
the meat dishes are obviously not native to india as majority hindus are vegetarians and their food sucks really bad

Pakistani food is only famous for its daal. :laugh:

Last edited:
Hain...you are so fool to mistaken my post for dunno what...:omghaha:...Haleem & Nihari was brought to Sub continent from outside...in fact all those food having meat in it is brought from outside & modified. I hope now you got my post very clearly.

True, they are Mughalai cuisine developed and modified in Indian cities like Lucknow, Delhi and Hyderabad where people aren't similar to Pakistanis since you are only similar to 3% Indians in Indian Punjab. :jester::jester: Nihari came from outside, do you have any idea from where. :lol::lol:

Let me clarify this "potato in biryani" business once and for all.

Potato was never an ingredient in biryanis but was added to increase the quantity, by commercial outlets, as well as money conscious people. This also resulted in a new biryani being born, the potato biryani, no meat only potato, rice and spices, similar to veg biryani.

Now what you have to consider is no self respecting person would be associated with a potato biryani, but some commercial outlets, street vendors and "langars" (free food for the poor) do offer them.

I was once arranging a few "daighs" for a langar and was given an option of not only "potato biryani," but "channa biryani" as well. I didn't opt for either, but that's a different story.

LMAO!! Good one buddy!

Potatoes just spoil the flavour of Biryani, I won't even touch the Biryani containing potatoes. :tsk::tsk:

Last edited:
Every place has it's own specialty, so does Pakistan. But so called best of the best Pakistani Mangos holds no ground in terms of taste/ quality/ texture/aroma against Alphonso, Langra, Dashehari, Kesar,Hapus, Gola, sfeda and other hundreds of varieties produced in India.

Also note that Pakistan is too small to be call a big mango producer .. China and Philippines are way ahead of them.

4ky2hrox.png

Every place has it's own specialty, so does Pakistan. But so called best of the best Pakistani Mangos holds no ground in terms of taste/ quality/ texture/aroma against Alphonso, Langra, Dashehari, Kesar,Hapus, Gola, sfeda and other hundreds of varieties produced in India.

Also note that Pakistan is too small to be call a big mango producer .. China and Philippines are way ahead of them.

4ky2hrox.png
WOW what a logic. By that mean Burma can't produce world best teak because its smaller then India. Palestine can't produce world best olive because its small then India. GREAT SIMPLY GREAT. I bit not body can beat India in these kind of logic's and they are world leader.

WOW what a logic. By that mean Burma can't produce world best teak because its smaller then India. Palestine can't produce world best olive because its small then India. GREAT SIMPLY GREAT. I bit not body can beat India in these kind of logic's and they are world leader.

This thinking pattern is a direct result of "The Great Indian Delusion."

True, they are Mughalai cuisine developed and modified in Indian cities like Lucknow, Delhi and Hyderabad where people aren't similar to Pakistanis since you are only similar to 3% Indians in Indian Punjab. :jester::jester: Nihari came from outside, do you have any idea from where. :lol::lol:

Potatoes just spoil the flavour of Biryani, I won't even touch the Biryani containing potatoes. :tsk::tsk:

Now we know your taste, please carry on (bandar kya jaane adrak ka swad)

Pakistani mangoes are sweeter, regardless of variety, every one whether they are Black,White, Asian, Chinese they all know that Pakistani produce Mangoes are sweeter in taste. Most superstores stock Pakistani produce!

Yes they are, but let the indians feel good as we feel sorry for them.

If you have not had Pakistani Sindhri mango, te tu jamya he ne, not one single resha in it, heavenly sweet and melts like a candy in your mouth...my all time favorite

Back
Top Bottom